Kariiim

Can this game Give some are for the Middleeast and the Arabs please?

can you guy just give some them as change the game language add National Skins also have support in arabic 

• Like 1

That is a lot of work for a very minor population. Unfortunately the pay off isn't worth it imo.

• Like 2

maybe make a mod for the game that can be implemented for it .. with all the translation and they can look into it to add it to the game ... if u realy want that but i don't think they wil do it right now.

Not likely.

Edited by AsgerLund
Insensitive joke removed

i believe mattscott explained that it’s actually thousands of dollars for professional translation services, add in the costs for new servers and you’re asking for a very expensive favor 

Yeah like @BXNNXD said, its around $40,000 per language or some shit.

Though Im sure LO hopes to one day have both the money and the need to add more languages.

Middle east ?

I mean the israeli community did just fine with the game being in the wide spread language called english

2 hours ago, TzickyT said:

maybe make a mod for the game that can be implemented for it .. with all the translation and they can look into it to add it to the game ... if u realy want that but i don't think they wil do it right now.

This.

Friend and I translated the game into Turkish and released the files a few years back on an unofficial Turkish APB forum in an attempt to make the game more popular here and it's quite simple provided that you stick to crucial stuff like the UI, mission & item (guns and mods) descriptions.

If you guys end up making a decent arabic translation I reckon that LO would be interested in adding it.

Edited by dShade
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Though Im sure LO hopes to one day have both the money and the need to add more languages.

Oof, goddamn. Makes sense it'd cost that much for an accurate translation though, especially when a lot of Slavic/European/MiddleEastern countries have an extreme reliance on context and cant just be translated word for word.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Agree

27 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I'd give you pork

halul’d