Kariiim

Will be there new Contacts and ranks and district in new engine ?

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Contacts: yes

Ranks: yes

District: no

Also ; read the forum pinned posts , all that was said already

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Also ; read the forum pinned posts , all that was said already

Correct :classic_happy:

2 hours ago, Kariiim said:

i was wondering if you guys u gonna do new ranks that was promised to be made which i saw in nekrova only and the new contacts  nad district 

District maybe. not exactly new but a chance that beacon returns is possible.

5 hours ago, Kariiim said:

i was wondering if you guys u gonna do new ranks that was promised to be made which i saw in nekrova only and the new contacts  nad district 

The proper question is not which contacts and ranks are gonna come with the new engine
The proper question is which new engine and when? :^)

2 minutes ago, Hollowchick said:

The proper question is not which contacts and ranks are gonna come with the new engine
The proper question is which new engine and when? :^)

= ) i was asking if there contacts and the new ranks will be made

I've heard about two new contacts (cop and crim one per each).

I'm sure we will don't see any new map till they will don't fix all bugs after the engine upgrade. 

Edited by PACwoMAN

Yes there'll be new contacts.

Yes there'll be new ranks.

No there won't immediately be a new district, but the 3.5 update would make it much easier for them to create one, so it's a possibility in the future.

• Like 1

Problem with new district would be population and purpose of this district.

At best new district would need to be FC otherwise contacts would need to be rearranged across all 3 district to be even option in play...

Plus i'm not sure if people would want that as even Citadel got problems with population at certain hours at the moment.

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

Problem with new district would be population and purpose of this district.

At best new district would need to be FC otherwise contacts would need to be rearranged across all 3 district to be even option in play...

Plus i'm not sure if people would want that as even Citadel got problems with population at certain hours at the moment.

They won't have to spread out anything. Actual game development would be needed.

They would have to make new contacts, and to make them worthwhile they would need to make new vehicles, mods, clothing and other stuff to unlock. It could all tap into the lore that hasn't been explored yet. Basically develop like a game should do. Other online games are getting new stuff, APB should too. If it doesn't, it won't go anywhere.

However yeah, population is low so maybe not as many people will experience it should it happen, but then there's advertising. They have to try at least.

40 minutes ago, Xegethra said:

They won't have to spread out anything. Actual game development would be needed.

They would have to make new contacts, and to make them worthwhile they would need to make new vehicles, mods, clothing and other stuff to unlock. It could all tap into the lore that hasn't been explored yet. Basically develop like a game should do. Other online games are getting new stuff, APB should too. If it doesn't, it won't go anywhere.

However yeah, population is low so maybe not as many people will experience it should it happen, but then there's advertising. They have to try at least.

New contacts alredy existing, 2 or 3 if i don't remember wrong, they need to make new vehicles, mods, parts and other stuff like you said, it's completely right. They will do that for sure in the future, step by step.

yet they haven't explored the entire game code and learned everything, they still learning and finding new things, try to get better obviously.

Population is low since years, won't be a problem, APB is APB, remember, no other games are like that. For sure they will make advetising and more, alredy done the first one with Alienware, was the beginning.

They had the chance so they made it.

2 or 3 contacts is nice for now. But if we do get another district there will need to be more, maybe some members of the other gangs that get mentioned. Not sure how many enforcer factions there are though but I'm O.K. with more members from the current sides all the same.

But yeah, I hope they pull through and they can expand the game further.

Edited by Xegethra

12 hours ago, Xegethra said:

2 or 3 contacts is nice for now. But if we do get another district there will need to be more, maybe some members of the other gangs that get mentioned. Not sure how many enforcer factions there are though but I'm O.K. with more members from the current sides all the same.

But yeah, I hope they pull through and they can expand the game further.

Exactly, they will with the right time, don't worry.

I just cant play any more, without a 4th rank. I have players well above my skill level and cant even get out of spawn. I have friends that are low golds and high silvers getting slammed by groups of "Platinum" level players.