Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Jericho Unstable

@MattScott @Lixil Jericho is unstable the rubber banding came back and has been getting worse as time goes on. Cant drive cars anymore either the servers gotten so bad.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 1

It's legitimately fucking awful at this point. I had to do a Drop Off objective. Every time I moved into the point it'd rubberband me back the fuck out about 5-10m and I'd get killed because I could never get it to stay in the fucking thing.

And yet somehow all the sketchy BR players don't seem to be affected by it at all. APB is legitimately unplayable right now. I was having fun this morning too, now it's just a dumpster fire.

Also petition to recreate the Hoplon server so us USA players dont have to deal with BR's anymore. It's bad enough that a popular cheat-maker is based there. Worse still when it seems most BR's are using it.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

It's legitimately fucking awful at this point. I had to do a Drop Off objective. Every time I moved into the point it'd rubberband me back the fuck out about 5-10m and I'd get killed because I could never get it to stay in the fucking thing.

And yet somehow all the sketchy BR players don't seem to be affected by it at all. APB is legitimately unplayable right now. I was having fun this morning too, now it's just a dumpster fire.

Also petition to recreate the Hoplon server so us USA players dont have to deal with BR's anymore. It's bad enough that a popular cheat-maker is based there. Worse still when it seems most BR's are using it.

Cheaters arent affected either thats another thing. Its a sure fire indicator of whose cheating and who isnt cause anyone legit cant play for shit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Cheaters arent affected either thats another thing. Its a sure fire indicator of whose cheating and who isnt cause anyone legit cant play for shit.

There is no truth to your statement.

Please, don't start spreading misinformation.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

jesus christ you're fucking dumb

guess you're confirmed cheating because of all those times you weren't lagging and the other person was just before it affected you /s

this is exactly what i meant when i said you aren't gold, and you don't understand the game enough to weigh in on cheating. a person who actually thinks this is a logical and rational thought, and thinks OSMAWS are overpowered and necessary to "try" and win.

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

yeah bro cheaters manipulate the server lag, did i also manipulate my FBW's fire rate to min ttk you that one time?

I was online early this morning and it was pretty bad, but then it got better. Engine upgrade should fix all this time , correct? 😉

25 minutes ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

I was online early this morning and it was pretty bad, but then it got better. Engine upgrade should fix all this time , correct? 😉

No one ever said the Engine Upgrade will magically fix everything.

Bring APB into 3.5 is simply opening the doors to more possibilities. Same as when it eventually gets brought to 4.0

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

dude wtf? How can you say BRS are not affected by lag? hahaha, not only they play with 150-170ms but they also have higher latency due to ddos attacks (like us).

Right now people from BR have like 180ms and argentina & chile like 190/200ms.

stop saying bs pls.

3 hours ago, Similarities said:

yeah bro cheaters manipulate the server lag, did i also manipulate my FBW's fire rate to min ttk you that one time?

Why does my ping jump up to 800ms whenever a gold player is rendered on my screen. Is this evidence that all golds are cheaters?

4 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

As much as I'd like a Hoplon server so all the BR's can fuck off they make up too much of the NA population right now to justify it.

are we gonna do this weird prejudice thing again?

just don’t freak out and accuse random people of being foreigners like the last guy lol

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Why does my ping jump up to 800ms whenever a gold player is rendered on my screen. Is this evidence that all golds are cheaters?

render lag hack confirmed 😛

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

There is no truth to your statement.

Please, don't start spreading misinformation.

10 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

jesus christ you're fucking dumb

guess you're confirmed cheating because of all those times you weren't lagging and the other person was just before it affected you /s

this is exactly what i meant when i said you aren't gold, and you don't understand the game enough to weigh in on cheating. a person who actually thinks this is a logical and rational thought, and thinks OSMAWS are overpowered and necessary to "try" and win.

9 hours ago, Similarities said:

Riddle me this batman, does a aimbot magically stop working when the servers lagging and rubber banding everyone or do they still track you regardless? Can you still see through walls? Just because the servers bad doesn't mean the bots (which are outside programs) are magically rendered useless. They still do every game breaking thing they were made to do lag or no lag and if anyone wants to dispute this plz, go make a video of no hack vs hack in the servers worst condition and prove that hacks cant compensate a broken server.

• Like 2

The aimbot of course would still aim at the person, just like you would. And also just like you, the aimbot will not have the info that that player has already rubberbanded elsewhere, so it will shoot into the air just like you did. I really do not see how you could think that it magically knows the actual location of the opponent.

4 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

I really do not see how you could think that it magically knows the actual location of the opponent.

because he’s just vomiting words, as usual

cheats take information from your client, if your client receives bad info then so do your cheats 

15 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

dude wtf? How can you say BRS are not affected by lag? hahaha, not only they play with 150-170ms but they also have higher latency due to ddos attacks (like us).

Right now people from BR have like 180ms and argentina & chile like 190/200ms.

stop saying bs pls.

Dude. USA players normally play with anywhere from 10-100MS if they have good internet. Mine usually jumps around 40-120ms. A ddos as bad as this one, brings me up to usually 250-300. Sometimes even above that if mitigation isn't doing its job well. I grew up playing multiplayer games with an average of 200ms ping. Trust me, you guys aren't affected as much as we are.