Sign in to follow this  
ShaiShai

Bug Report #4 (from someone from the social forum cuz they cant find the bug report forum)

So i been making this small videos about reporting bugs(that haven't got fixed of course since the 3 years i been having them) and i was just going to ask you guys... what you working on other than the new (actually horribly bugged to death engine) engine? Will you fix those minor bugs with it, or should i expect to force relog on my apb each time it happens... you do know that not only it takes amazingly long on a SSD to load up, but it also hijacks  your desktop before it starts loading up... which no other game i experienced ever done this.

Just gonna leave this here, hope you already know about this bug, cuz i knew about it for too long and i'm sick of it for too long too.

Note: i am unable to pick the secondary faction from the district, plus i'm unable to use the escape button anymore either... so go figure.

Very old bug, that before a few years ago i had no problem with(both my pc and my laptop), but something made it happen, not sure what, cuz i couldn't find a report on it when i checked.

No need to read the rest of my stupid chat, the first seconds explains it all, also keep in mind, i'm unable to press escape button at all... so i;m forced to close my client by force.

Same goes for both sections... not sure why this bug happens, as i never did anything in particular to trigger it, or to consider taking note of the reason that it gets triggered... it just randomly happens.

Edited 6 minutes ago by Vnight

• Like 1