Delete884943468320878423

Bug Report #4

So i been making this small videos about reporting bugs(that haven't got fixed of course since the 3 years i been having them) and i was just going to ask you guys... what you working on other than the new (actually horribly bugged to death engine) engine? Will you fix those minor bugs with it, or should i expect to force relog on my apb each time it happens... you do know that not only it takes amazingly long on a SSD to load up, but it also hijacks  your desktop before it starts loading up... which no other game i experienced ever done this.

Just gonna leave this here, hope you already know about this bug, cuz i knew about it for too long and i'm sick of it for too long too.

Note: i am unable to pick the secondary faction from the district, plus i'm unable to use the escape button anymore either... so go figure.

Very old bug, that before a few years ago i had no problem with(both my pc and my laptop), but something made it happen, not sure what, cuz i couldn't find a report on it when i checked.

Edited by Vnight

7 minutes ago, Vnight said:

if they fixed bugs, we would have one, but since they never do, there is no point for one atm.

Yukon was broken for almost two years.

LO takes over.

I mention the Bug.

Staff responds saying they will fix.

Is fixed the next patch.

Man whatever's causing the issue is pretty specific to you. In all my years I've never experienced this and I've had a wide variety of hardware to try it out on. Also APB loads on my SSD pretty quick, so not sure what you're on about there

Hopefully you can still select contacts using the map. 

That's a messed up bug. 

But yeah... Wrong forum section. 

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yukon was broken for almost two years.

LO takes over.

I mention the Bug.

Staff responds saying they will fix.

Is fixed the next patch.

People keep forgetting that LO took over and then blame bugs on LO even tho they took over the game, and then there are some people that know LO took over and expect fixes right away, with out even reporting said fixes

13 minutes ago, Vnight said:

if they fixed bugs, we would have one, but since they never do, there is no point for one atm.

here you go , this forum is for posting bugs

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/34-pc/

wasnt hard to find

I even went ahead and made the post for you in that forum, go ahaid and put your vid in it as i was unable to add it

@Vnight Can you just record your pc 24/7 both externally and internally, along with as much system logging as possible, that way we might be able to figure out what the hell happens.

I've never come across an issue like that before and I'd think a client restart would resolve it. 

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

that's why you hire more nerds, to fix the consequences more efficiently

It all depends how many nerds you hired.

and you think that posting this in social instead will make it morelikely to get fixed? surely not

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

If only we had a bug report section and a proper format to report these things.

you can't expect those newbies only here since 2011 knowing there is a bug section.

36 minutes ago, Vnight said:

lol do you think i don't know about that?... jeez you need some brain muscles.

sorry for helping out, guess trying to be nice is bad , i wont be nice anymore then

i didnt know u did know there was a bug forum and was trolling, so again sorry and i wont be nice ever to you ever again cuz thats what you want

Bug report; serving are laggy and not working.

On 1/19/2019 at 12:55 PM, Vnight said:

So i been making this small videos about reporting bugs(that haven't got fixed of course since the 3 years i been having them) and i was just going to ask you guys... what you working on other than the new (actually horribly bugged to death engine) engine? Will you fix those minor bugs with it, or should i expect to force relog on my apb each time it happens... you do know that not only it takes amazingly long on a SSD to load up, but it also hijacks  your desktop before it starts loading up... which no other game i experienced ever done this.

Just gonna leave this here, hope you already know about this bug, cuz i knew about it for too long and i'm sick of it for too long too.

Note: i am unable to pick the secondary faction from the district, plus i'm unable to use the escape button anymore either... so go figure.

Very old bug, that before a few years ago i had no problem with(both my pc and my laptop), but something made it happen, not sure what, cuz i couldn't find a report on it when i checked.

ive never seen that before, mmm it would be nice to have a bug section.