LilyV3

The "Han Cellante pls" thread

And here it is again, since we hadn't one iin a while.

Short story for Matt and LO.

Once uppon a time there was a little car called "Han cellante" it was available for players as the a starter car.

Unfortunately little Cellante was really crappy and people didn't liked it, So it was replaced with the Calabria.

Then some time latter a little car appeared as an NPC vehicle.

fHozVOJ.jpg

This little car is a renewed NPC version of the Han Cellante as Trexxon Special, and while little Cellante was away it trained hard to be better now.

I really would like that car to be available again to players with the changes they did because the car drives great nowdays, even if it isn't the top of the line I speed or durability.

It also has great potential for customisation as the back is having no window and is a pretty big.

• Like 6

Why not, or let players choose their fav starter car by selecting it into a some sort of menu beofre starting.

what would be cool, is if new characters got to pick it as a starter, but it couldn't be repurchased after you hit a certain level, or it couldn't be repurchased at all, that way, it holds monetary value and actually means something when customized by someone that's knows what they are doing

i always though that the trexxon was just a work-vehicle variant of the balkan ravan, given the almost identical models

this is the only pic i can find of the han cellante but it has pretty different styling from the trexxon vehicle

340?cb=20100707160653

regardless, i’m not sure it’s worth the time to add another (very) subpar vehicle to the game 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:47 AM, BXNNXD said:

regardless, i’m not sure it’s worth the time to add another (very) subpar vehicle to the game 

I agree with that however I'm torn because of how I want more cars and kits in the game for a wider customization

Even if its crummy stuff at least its more stuff so someone might have fun with it .

And since we already had it before it hopefully might not be problematic for Little Orbit *shrugs*

*** Not saying I would want  it for myself ***

On 1/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, BXNNXD said:

i always though that the trexxon was just a work-vehicle variant of the balkan ravan, given the almost identical models

this is the only pic i can find of the han cellante but it has pretty different styling from the trexxon vehicle

340?cb=20100707160653

All they would probably have to do is make it purchasable again though, so I don't really see it as "not worth the time" if some people obviously want it and it would probably be an easy fix. (I know, I know, it's APB so there's no such thing as an easy fix)  It was originally the starter car and fully customizable, but early  G1 was like "Nah, sucks" and decided to make it not even purchasable anymore.  Which is weird because as Lily said its stats were later adjusted to make it at least half decent, but they never made it purchasable again.  If they do bring it back though I want that little orange light on the roof as an option.

I think the 15 slots of trunk space makes it worth it.

Honestly i'd take new additions to the low-mid tier selection of vehicles. Especially the mid tier.