LAPDAIonzo

2019 no Engine upgrade yet?????????

It's not q1 of 2014 yet. Be patient, op.

3 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

we are only 19 days into 2019

give them time, remmember, LO recently took over, stuff takes time

No!

New owners should already have a staff of 300+, just like RTW did! And be able to do in 1 month, what a massive studio with a $100,000,000 budget took years to complete!

Jeez! It's not too much to ask for, right?

18 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

Hello, i thought i would come by to see if anything change in this game, where's the engine upgrade lol.

Old threat system coming?

HQ bloom settings

New districts

Did they post any photos and videos of how far they have progress?  What happen, i figure its 2019 something great would have happen by now.

Guess whos back.. Alonzos back.. back again ..tell a friend.

Good to see you back bud 🙂

this post count from LAPDAIonzo makes me think this is a fake LAPDAIonzo

He said he would never be back no matter wtf happens. If this is our hero back from his leave, then please for the sake of our sanity, sign in to your normal account and post here. or of course this is not LAPDAIonzo and we are all being faked in to thinking it is.. if this is fake well then you sir are a ball bag of the highest degree.

19 minutes ago, Seedy said:

He said he would never be back no matter wtf happens.

I've honestly lost count how many times he has quit the game. 

Add it to the pile. 

LPDAlonzo 3 years ago: "QQ everyone is cheating QQ I left this game for the 4th time QQ G1 is supporting cheaters QQ Bitpenix QQ Spain50013 QQ Goat QQ Me so good that nobody can be better than me - so they 200% are cheaters QQ"

1 hour ago, PACwoMAN said:

LPDAlonzo 3 years ago: "QQ everyone is cheating QQ I left this game for the 4th time QQ G1 is supporting cheaters QQ Bitpenix QQ Spain50013 QQ Goat QQ Me so good that nobody can be better than me - so they 200% are cheaters QQ"

To be honest, about 5 years ago I was such a fuzzy bunny and am embarrassed I acted in the way I did... Then I got an SSD and finally the internet in my area was upgraded with fibre.

I feel so stupid looking at myself back then.

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be on the narcotic police team

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be a rapper

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be at an army reserve base

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be a nexon gm

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be a G1 gm

I could go on and on.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Seedy said:

Guess whos back.. Alonzos back.. back again ..tell a friend.

Good to see you back bud 🙂

This post count from LAPDAIonzo makes me think this is a fake LAPDAIonzo

He said he would never be back no matter wtf happens. If this is our hero back from his leave, then please for the sake of our sanity, sign in to your normal account and post here. or of course this is not LAPDAIonzo and we are all being faked in to thinking it is.. if this is fake well then you sir are a ball bag of the highest degree.

Post count is low, because i made this account in 2012 as it says. But my main one LAPDAlonso is here

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/profile/898-lapdalonso/

I made a post around i think June of last year about how i was upset that Matt didn't want to broadcast bans anymore, that was the main reason why i left, even though i also seen that this game will never be the same like it was years ago or go back to the RTW version which was clearly better than what we have now.  I went back full time back to Defiance as my main replacement for APB. 

I'm always leaving and coming back though, i guess deep down i still hope things changed, but honestly i don't think it is.  I will be back in the game playing from time to time.

But I'm mostly over in Defiance , Grand Theft Auto IV (which just bought 2 weeks ago) and The Division and soon crackdown 3 when it comes out.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I've honestly lost count how many times he has quit the game. 

Add it to the pile. 

I only quit the game one time back in 2013 and came back about 2 years later. Other times i just take long breaks. I really don't see the big deal though if someone comes back, people get frustrated, they say things and leave , some come back and some don't.

9 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

I'm not sure where you people get your information from. I never ever said everyone in the game was cheating, in fact i clearly mention many times in the game all the time, that i have a log of the people who are cheating, i have their character names, what server they play on, what clan they are in and so forth. I never said everyone in the game cheats.

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be on the narcotic police team

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be a rapper

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be at an army reserve base

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be a nexon gm

Remember that one time Alonzo pretended to be a G1 gm

I could go on and on.

Once again another person who seem not to pay attention to what i said and who i am. What's a narcotics police team? I said i am a former narcotics officer, and i still work for the Los Angeles Police department and other departments in other states. I'm back in Maryland, i said many times here on the forums and in the game whoever wants to meet me, come see me. You want to know who i am and what i do, come meet me in Baltimore, Maryland. I will be here for the next 8 months. You can meet me in the projects, where i hang out at most of the time or in a area called Owings Mills, where i live.  You think i am pretending? again, come see me.

I never said was a rapper, i don't even listen to rap music. I never said i was at a army base. I said i have family members who work in the military. I never said i was a NexonGM. I said i was a Nexon CM for certain MMO's, one of them was combat arms when the game was release and i also said i have close friends who work for Nexon who are GM's and some of them are in my Clan in APB Reloaded.

I never said i worked for gamerfirst and i never said i was a GM for gamerfirst. Some people started to assume i did when i started snitching on people cheating and catching them cheat and getting alot of players banned, whatever it was BrIIce, or Randomzz or DesertRose and many more from Colby and some on Joker. You guys were just shook, but i wasn't working for G1, there were people who work for G1 who did their jobs, that was G1Blackbeard, G1Zieu, Neume, and Aleeina and Nexus, and more importantly Bryt, who before he switch his name to Jobs was taking in alot of videos and banning people. I don't know what happen to Byrt, but ever since that whole Taco clan , bedtimebear whoever they were reported Byrt because Byrt banned them, he just changed and didn't care about banning anyone anymore. I was the one who got that entire clan banned base on one video, i had a GM who worked for Nexon monintored them for weeks and get video. Byrt banned them and then they were unbanned by Revo. And we all know how corrupt Revo was, playing around with Epicgoat instead of getting rid of them.

Now anyways, i clearly said that i am a GM, but not for G1. You can even ask Tiggs who i am, then ask her who is "scapes" from hanbitsoft was. Scapes knows me from there becasue i was a CM there, and then some of us years later went over to T3Entertainment. I was also a GM and CM for black fire aka mercenary ops both Ph version and Russia version. You could go on, but if you're going to continue to make up stuff, might as well stop before i correct you again.

As always you guys can't keep 1 topic clean, just talk about what's about that specific argo, don't go off-topic, if you want well, you can find Off-Topic section in Forums.

P.S.: Don't hate me, i just say what i think.

2 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

I only quit the game one time back in 2013 and came back about 2 years later. Other times i just take long breaks. I really don't see the big deal though if someone comes back, people get frustrated, they say things and leave , some come back and some don't.

Fair enough. 

Welcome back. 

HMU if you ever wanna group. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

"Don't worry guys. I was just acting stupid." - Alonzo

6 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

As always you guys can't keep 1 topic clean, just talk about what's about that specific argo, don't go off-topic, if you want well, you can find Off-Topic section in Forums.

P.S.: Don't hate me, i just say what i think.

Well i already got my first answer from Matt, he just have to read the post about the Bloom thing, i provided the thread for him to read it. I'm not sure why he was unaware of what i was referring too, i thought they read the forums and i thought they knew what players wanted to see "back" in the game, hmmmmm

Edited by LAPDAIonzo

20 minutes ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

Well i already got my first answer from Matt, he just have to read the post about the Bloom thing, i provided the thread for him to read it. I'm not sure why he was unaware of what i was referring too, i thought they read the forums and i thought they knew what players wanted to see "back" in the game, hmmmmm

He should have been aware of it, but might not have been familiar with the specific terminology you used

8 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

come see me

did you just unironically “1v1 me” irl 

unplug my dude, unplug

On 1/18/2019 at 7:14 PM, BXNNXD said:

what?

orbit has had the game for like 6 months you think its magically fixed just because the ball dropped?

^this

19 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

Welcome back LAPDAlonzo.  You were hilarious.  Alonzo was like the noob with a sniper rifle who bravely rushes into a building camped by 3 ocas and shouts "HACKS."

what are you all blabbering about graphics and OP old bloom??RTW had??? You guys do know that the Unreal Engine version has a sexy bloom of its own right? why want the old bloom back??i do hope it never comes back.  im hoping it looks like this though.

3 hours ago, Hey! said:

^this

Welcome back LAPDAlonzo.  You were hilarious.  Alonzo was like the noob with a sniper rifle who bravely rushes into a building camped by 3 ocas and shouts "HACKS."

Well i install the game last night, played it and won 3 matches, lost 2. But the game even though kinda fun sometimes, overall its kinda bored. I guess i been away for so long, its not fun anymore. Then i realized the old fun threat system isn't around anymore, which makes the game even more boring, same old 2 districts for the past what 8 years? same downgraded ugly graphics. I just uninstall and continue playing defiance and other games.

Sorry, but the game is boring and its dead, no offense but i wish they just bought back the RTW version, and when i say version, I'm referring to how the game was back then, not the current version we had now. You guys have fun though. Will check back when the engine upgrade is fully release , hope they fix the awful graphics. Should of never had changed them in the first place, that monte guy , man lol.

Edited by LAPDAIonzo

On 1/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, Fortune Runner said:

old bloom washed out in olive oil? yeah it was.

old nightlife looking more alive and colorful ? yeah it did.

hoping for something in between? yeah I do and i bet a lot of others do as well.

That would be nice. The game looks bland, washed out and has odd contrast. It doesn't feel vibrant like it used too. I'm not too bothered about the bloom, but I really do want the lighting to shine out more and lose that black fog in the night and give the buildings their window lights back.

15 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

But I'm mostly over in Defiance , Grand Theft Auto IV (which just bought 2 weeks ago) and The Division and soon crackdown 3 when it comes out.

Defiance shut down. Now, if you are talking of Defiance 2050, I feel bad for you.

Also, The Division 2 is a few months out, so The Division 1 will be dead...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand then you picked up GTA4? Why?

You just can't pick games.

21 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Defiance shut down. Now, if you are talking of Defiance 2050, I feel bad for you.

Also, The Division 2 is a few months out, so The Division 1 will be dead...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand then you picked up GTA4? Why?

You just can't pick games.

Sorry i meant to say GTA 5 i bought. Also I only play division solo, don't care about the multiplayer side. As for Defiance 2050, i don't play that and i told people its a scammed.

As for defiance original, it was not shut down. I'm playing it now. What's interesting is that more players are playing D13 than 2050, they finally woke up.

def.png

dude you got enough shit pinned to your taskbar and desktop???? omg lol

28 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

dude you got enough shit pinned to your taskbar and desktop???? omg lol

I only have to add about 10 more games and then i will be finish installing all my games that i want to play. Easy quick access 🙂

bg.png

Edited by LAPDAIonzo

48 minutes ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

only have to add about 10 more games

bro that gives me legit anxiety, i can't even handle letters/numbers on my shortcuts lmao

f2WGq4s.png

2 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

Sorry i meant to say GTA 5 i bought. Also I only play division solo, don't care about the multiplayer side. As for Defiance 2050, i don't play that and i told people its a scammed.

As for defiance original, it was not shut down. I'm playing it now. What's interesting is that more players are playing D13 than 2050, they finally woke up.

[image]

ugly patootie defiance screenshot yet he complains about apb gfx lmao

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LAPDAIonzo said:

I only have to add about 10 more games and then i will be finish installing all my games that i want to play. Easy quick access 🙂

~terrible desktop image~

Get a program called Fences. Thank me later. Your desktop is atrocious, just like another user here. How the hell do you find anything on there?

sa86eWW.jpg

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee
  • Thanks 1