AcaciaSmith

Why was social district *IN GAME* removed

Does anyone know why social district *IN GAME!* was removed? So many of my friends are mad because it was removed and so am I!? WHY WAS IT REMOVED!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by AcaciaSmith

This is social district?

Unless you mean the district in game, probably a bug.

I need details what are you talking about? Social in-game removed?

tbh i dont think he knows what hes talking about either

Oh if you're talking about XBOX issue we have our IT guys working on it. I will also move this forum to the tech issues. 

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I need details what are you talking about? Social in-game removed?

Social district, in game, has been down since last night. It was removed from the list for about 10-15 minutes and is back up now but still not working.

Where is Social District ? you removed it..? oh, well me and a few of my friends for sure are gonna be removing apb from every system if you honestly don't give us back our favorite freaking place to hang out. you have got me f*cked up to think i will ever spend another dime on this game if you have removed it permanently or for any other time then today i have yet to see a post about whats happening with it like hello?????????????? little orbit are you there? i mean excuse me but im not trying to be rude but what are you doing ? i really need to know where breakwater marina is and whats happening because i cant just stand in the other districts and talk to my friends without having to do missions or be shot out or without being removed or annoying to other players, i cant buy things, i cant make and create things for myself and or others, and i cant sell things that i have made. the district is down and disappeared a minute ago if youd like to see a calmer me stop doing this crap an tell me what the fck is happening seriously i spend too much time andmoney on this game to be left out of some info even if there was a tiny bug i want to know about it. 

Our IT is on it. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

IT Is On it but its been out since like 10pm lastnight maybe even before it kicked everyone out im mad no one has posted or said anyhting about this topic at all letting us know that it would be down for a few hours or even a day now 

16 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Oh if you're talking about XBOX issue we have our IT guys working on it. I will also move this forum to the tech issues. 

Its Been Down Since LAST NIGHT. We've Been Patient Since LAST NIGHT. I Could Be Doing So Much Right now...

1 minute ago, Dexem said:

yea lol TRUTH ok onto the next topic

Seeya there my friend.

Woooooow! This is crazyyyyyy!! Tho, I never would imagine console gamers would have such lack of knowledge of forum browsing/posting....like.....quad-post? hexa-post!?  ROFL, this is going to be funnyyyyyy...and I thought Colby forumers were the funniest ones after that ol' server merge....

Social still isn't up? I wasn't able to login to it last night on Xbox..

Just to clarify... Breakwater Marina / Social has been under a lot of DDOS attacks (at least that is what people have been claiming) on the NA server. on EU we never had Social down..

It's not really a bug i think they just gotta dust off that lil server 🤗

9 hours ago, Cuve said:

Just to clarify... Breakwater Marina / Social has been under a lot of DDOS attacks (at least that is what people have been claiming) on the NA server. on EU we never had Social down..

It's not really a bug i think they just gotta dust off that lil server 🤗

They all thought it was a joke to do it. Now they all can sit down and wait a nice long while. On the other hand, I don't care to see it gone atm because now we have more pwople in the game servers and not in social.

Edited by Niimmii

On 5/25/2018 at 7:43 PM, Obvious Lesbian said:

This is social district?

Unless you mean the district in game, probably a bug.

Obvious trolling is obvious 😂

Edited by Sniperturtle

On 5/25/2018 at 11:53 AM, (Xbox)IOutrageI said:

Where is Social District ? you removed it..? oh, well me and a few of my friends for sure are gonna be removing apb from every system if you honestly don't give us back our favorite freaking place to hang out. you have got me f*cked up to think i will ever spend another dime on this game if you have removed it permanently or for any other time then today i have yet to see a post about whats happening with it like hello?????????????? little orbit are you there? i mean excuse me but im not trying to be rude but what are you doing ? i really need to know where breakwater marina is and whats happening because i cant just stand in the other districts and talk to my friends without having to do missions or be shot out or without being removed or annoying to other players, i cant buy things, i cant make and create things for myself and or others, and i cant sell things that i have made. the district is down and disappeared a minute ago if youd like to see a calmer me stop doing this crap an tell me what the fck is happening seriously i spend too much time andmoney on this game to be left out of some info even if there was a tiny bug i want to know about it. 

giphy.gif

So it takes 2-3 days for y’all to fix the problem ? Honestly, half of us are tired of the bs. Soon we’re going to be asking for our money back because it isn’t the first time something like this has happened. First time a district was removed was during the holidays when only social was up, but honestly we didn’t care as much because at least we had Breakwater Marina. Y’all don’t even have that. How come there was no post made to reassure us that the problem was being looked into. We’re console players, not pc. So we’re going to get easily bored if a place that everyone goes magically disappear with out any reason behind it.