AcaciaSmith

Why was social district *IN GAME* removed

58 minutes ago, Bombilate said:

So it takes 2-3 days for y’all to fix the problem ? Honestly, half of us are tired of the bs. Soon we’re going to be asking for our money back because it isn’t the first time something like this has happened. First time a district was removed was during the holidays when only social was up, but honestly we didn’t care as much because at least we had Breakwater Marina. Y’all don’t even have that. How come there was no post made to reassure us that the problem was being looked into. We’re console players, not pc. So we’re going to get easily bored if a place that everyone goes magically disappear with out any reason behind it.

Lmao 2-3 days, weeks you mean ^^ They'll never give your money back 😉

On 5/25/2018 at 8:48 PM, Salvick said:

Woooooow! This is crazyyyyyy!! Tho, I never would imagine console gamers would have such lack of knowledge of forum browsing/posting....like.....quad-post? hexa-post!?  ROFL, this is going to be funnyyyyyy...and I thought Colby forumers were the funniest ones after that ol' server merge....

This is not limited to console gamers, don't act like that lol

43 minutes ago, ❤BR)))❤ said:

This is not limited to console gamers, don't act like that lol

Edited by Bombilate

48 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Lmao 2-3 days, weeks you mean ^^ They'll never give your money back 😉

What are u talking about? I was saying social has been down for 2-3 days??

Little Orbit Child Care Center.

Guys just chill out. Let them know the issue with as much detail as possible, then leave them alone to fix it.
Crying in the forums will not speed the process up.

You have to be kidding to demand the social server with anxiety.

They actually know it, if they do not fix, "· € ~ @ # ~ ¬ yourself And wait.

Do not start with bad forms, that attitude is enough.

This kids don't have manners.

I'm playing on PS4 and the in game social District has been gone for more than 2 days now. How do you customize your character or vehicles without the in game social District?

32 minutes ago, KatP said:

I'm playing on PS4 and the in game social District has been gone for more than 2 days now. How do you customize your character or vehicles without the in game social District?

You realise there is a PS4 part of these forums and you're currently on the Xbox one subforum ><

Just wanted to recheck this thread and see if issues have been revolved?

"AW MAH GAWD! New company actually communicating and working towards fixing the hot mess that is apb, but mah social district has been down already for 8 hrs! Hell to the no no. they are gonna feel my entitled rage! Im telling you! I got better things to do! I expect mah chillin to be fixed real soon! See! im gonna go on the forums show there is an issue without any manners, that will speed the process!"

xD First time I see ppl rising in anger for a social district being down for a while. Let's not forget that they are already communicating a lot more then the previous owners. There is a propre way to address people when there is an issue.

On 5/25/2018 at 12:53 PM, (Xbox)IOutrageI said:

Where is Social District ? you removed it..? oh, well me and a few of my friends for sure are gonna be removing apb from every system if you honestly don't give us back our favorite freaking place to hang out. you have got me f*cked up to think i will ever spend another dime on this game if you have removed it permanently or for any other time then today i have yet to see a post about whats happening with it like hello?????????????? little orbit are you there? i mean excuse me but im not trying to be rude but what are you doing ? i really need to know where breakwater marina is and whats happening because i cant just stand in the other districts and talk to my friends without having to do missions or be shot out or without being removed or annoying to other players, i cant buy things, i cant make and create things for myself and or others, and i cant sell things that i have made. the district is down and disappeared a minute ago if youd like to see a calmer me stop doing this crap an tell me what the fck is happening seriously i spend too much time andmoney on this game to be left out of some info even if there was a tiny bug i want to know about it. 

Oh my God, it's not removed, it's a bug, something happened to the server. Just be patient, it will come back, and in the meantime stop the outrage, it's unhealthy for you.

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Just wanted to recheck this thread and see if issues have been revolved?

Sadly it has not Lixil.

Hi everyone,

I can assure you that there is no intention of removing any districts from any regions or platforms.

We are new at this, and this was a mistake on our part - pure and simple.

Here is an explanation of the issue:

On Friday, we experienced the largest DDOS attack during the time we have owned APB. That knocked out access to the game for several minutes till we could get mitigation up. We corrected that, and did a round of spot checks to make sure everything was up. Unfortunately we failed to notice the several servers were up, but their connectivity to other servers was broken. We made more corrections, but it appears we still missed some console districts. I'm having the engineers go back and check connectivity on all the districts across all the regions / platforms to make sure everything is online.

My apologies.

Sincerely,
Matt

• Thanks 1

Social is usually taken out by someone who was butthurt the other day by them getting broken up with and then they would DDoS the servers for everyone on Xbox. -.-