Sign in to follow this  
LilyV3

Dear Matt, make QQ social again.

Okay I am not allowed to talk about the content of the ticket I made, but we can talk about the result.

Because the "investigation" raised a lot of general questions.

Your support staff could not restore the clanname "QQ More Please" due to it not fitting the "rules".

Specifically the rule of "does not contain antiscial words" because all other ruls are correctly met.

Now after a few tests of other clannames it surely is the "QQ" triggering that condition.

Now why is that such an 'antisocial' term? and when did that happen to be?

also, "Cry More Please" is having the same meaning. It just sounds boring.

further

"Q Q More Please" works

"QQMorePlease" works too.

so it's a pointless restriction.

But much further and truly the core of the topic is

Will you ever reconsider the word filter on clannames because it is a REAL mess.

Here is why

There are a lot of words that clans have contain words not allowed. (when you make a clan it says "that clan name is already in use" While making another clanname includings dome of the words does trigger the antisocial condition.  So the tighting of those "antisocial" conditions weren't even retroacive. So lots of clans out there with "antisocial" namings.

I could list you a lot of quite common offensive "antisocial" words and other body parts that clannames are allowed to include in the current system because they do not trigger that conditions, yet they are surely far worse than a "QQ".  But that would trigger serveral forum rules and mods. So we do not do that, let your mind fly free here 😛

I do not understand, why the clan name rules are so tight, yet so badly tight to allow many of those other words making me come up with far harder antisocial names. It's just a mess of inconsistency and due to an error we now lost our beloved clannaewe had since 2012. Further. The game is pretty much 18+, (or rated adult which varies in countries) and even the NPC's have pretty strong language since the nature of the setup is a rather hostile San paro. It should allow us a pretty wide range of things except some very few words that are really far beyond the line.

Thx again to Krider handling the ticket.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

qq more lily

man this was very much something we used amongst us in the clan as well, so sad its gone q.q

Oh that clan name is gone?

Good. Only a thousand more to go.

• Like 4

First world problems.

For real.

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

First world problems.

For real.

anything pc game related is a first world problem

as i understand why it could be considered so , i think that restriction is a bit harsh indeed , whelp , qq more Lily .

5 minutes ago, JazzLand said:

Maybe it's a good time to rebrand to GG EZ?

something tells me, that might already be taken.

cringe

Edited by Deftonez
cringe

Hmm ... but clan names like (QQ More Please) promotes bullying and over all to be toxic in games no ? Some poor soul accuse you of cheating and your like : QQ more plz. Instantly provoke rage in chat. 

Is this rly where the gaming society came to? Restricting QQ? 

I did not even know this is a thing. Is it real?

Like for real. Is it?

And there are actual real people supporting it? U bunch of NPCs

wPjZys.gif

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Is this rly where the gaming society came to? Restricting QQ? 

I did not even know this is a thing. Is it real?

Like for real. Is it?

And there are actual real people supporting it? U bunch of NPCs

wPjZys.gif

Don't blame NA, we have a clan called 7Viggers ffs. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Don't blame NA, we have a clan called 7Viggers ffs. 

the N word actually is in the list of antisocial ones too.

'f*** yourself' gives you 'that clan name is already in use'

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

Hmm ... but clan names like (QQ More Please) promotes bullying and over all to be toxic in games no ? Some poor soul accuse you of cheating and your like : QQ more plz. Instantly provoke rage in chat. 

In that case you better rstrict nearly all regular terms because most of them are used like that, even "GG" in apb has more of a bad meaning in most times it is used than in good ones. Actually in general it started being seen more negatively than positively. I started to realise that when I played MWO and loads of newbies started complaining why they get GG'd and felt insulted while in MWO a gg is just a regular good game with serious meaning.

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

the N word actually is in the list of antisocial ones too.

Yeah they got Round it by using 7-V instead of N.

Sign in to follow this