Nafryti

Not sure what to even ask.

The game outright crashed the PC twice upon loading when i got home from a cancelled class at the college.  Power was out for JUST the college so it couldn't have been related to power outages at home.  So, animation class was cancelled and i was itching to log into APB, and have some fun...

there is no crash log for what happened, it just restarted.  After launching the game, it just blank screens, keyboard lights are off, and boot logo appears on primary display... same thing happened twice cuz i'm stubborn like that i guess.

But then the third time, Steam says "Installing APB" so wait what? it was uninstalled? when?

Now the launcher looks like this:

7AGuI90.png

I even did Repair, still the same, and the option to "Verify Integrity" through steam is grey'd out.

But, after that Installation, the game works fine, no reboot crashes anymore, the only thing is the launcher.

Not sure what to even ask about it.

No idea how the launcher works and if it uses a browser or cache that could be cleared to solve that issue.

but then it's wednesday, maybe it has to do with maintenance/patching?

Edited by LilyV3

Newest thing regarding launcher:

pKbEZUe.png

UPDATE:

Installed latest Java as i do believe "scripts.js" is a "java script" and it still is glitched out.

Edited by Nafryti

And its fixed... no clue what changed, only difference is i watched the premier episode of season two Star Trek Discovery.... O.o

9POK4fz.png