DenVx

Armas Weapons

The main reason players buy weapons in Armas is to save in-game currency.

Buying weapons in Armas saves a lot of money in the game. Personally, I buy weapons in Armas precisely for this reason, and also to support the game.
But buying an OSMAW or OPGL is quite expensive, and would rather buy this weapon in Armas.

So I suggest adding OSMAW and OPGL to the Armas store.

They gave the excuse of "It would break the meta" if you could get a 3 slot osmaw/Opgl blah blah blah.
But we got Volcano (more OP) and 3 different grenade launchers in Joker Boxes.
Yeah, they should add those to armas.

No.  The OSMAW and OPGL need to stay off of ARMAS so that if they decide to can them because they have no place in a game like this they can without people getting mad because ThEy SpEnT MoNeY On ThE GuN!

52 minutes ago, SaturdayGhede said:

No.  The OSMAW and OPGL need to stay off of ARMAS so that if they decide to can them because they have no place in a game like this they can without people getting mad because ThEy SpEnT MoNeY On ThE GuN!

people already spent money on the vulcano and the EOL, they cant can the explosive weapons now.

and people is already mad about "P2W" weapons, like the CR-5, the PDW-57,the CBMP-45 or the STAC-10  so meh.

Players in all games will always hate those who invest money in the game thereby helping this game to live and develop. It was always and always will be, in 2010 at the APB it was difficult to meet anyone with weapons from Armas, but now almost every third player has at least one weapon from Armas, and alas he meets angry criticism from the players who did not invest money in the game.

So what about OSMAV and OPGL - I think the LB should add them, and correct the statistics of most weapons, since it simply means nothing and is misleading.

What can we say about the silencers that supposedly should remove the tracer from the shots, but where is the tracer from the shots on the weapon that is without a silencer? No, there are no tracers, except that only shotguns have them.

11 hours ago, DenVx said:

...........what?

I buy armas to buy armas

As for putting stuff unlockable on armas?

It would break the contact and its rewards wouldn't it?

No thank you.

19 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

...........what?

I buy armas to buy armas

As for putting stuff unlockable on armas?

It would break the contact and its rewards wouldn't it?

No thank you.

no more than the volcano and eol break the contact 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

no more than the volcano and eol break the contact 

volcano and  isnt given by contact though osmaw and opgl are on both factions *shrugs*

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

volcano and  isnt given by contact though osmaw and opgl are on both factions *shrugs*

you can unlock osmaw/opgl way before you ever get to the contacts

besides that putting osmaw/opgl up on armas is no different from all the other f2p weapons that are available for purchase on armas

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you can unlock osmaw/opgl way before you ever get to the contacts

do tell?

I don't remember anything about that.

*sits and listens to teacher*

27 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

do tell?

I don't remember anything about that.

*sits and listens to teacher*

once you reach demolitions role 3 the 1slot osmaw/opgl are available to lease, regardless of rank (aside from the r85 lock on the weapons themselves)

you can get the kills via volcano/EOL or use the f2p method and lease the golden osmaw for JT 

51 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

once you reach demolitions role 3 the 1slot osmaw/opgl are available to lease, regardless of rank (aside from the r85 lock on the weapons themselves)

you can get the kills via volcano/EOL or use the f2p method and lease the golden osmaw for JT 

didnt know there was a jt one good to know thanks

but technically that's a workaround to get better osmaw and opgl's rather than the ones from the contact *shrugs*

wasnt that what op meant?

24 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

didnt know there was a jt one good to know thanks

but technically that's a workaround to get better osmaw and opgl's rather than the ones from the contact *shrugs*

wasnt that what op meant?

i would assume the op wants the 3slot versions on armas which can be unlocked through the same "workaround" (just reach demolitions role 5 instead of role 3 - even easier now that you can lease a 1slot osmaw/opgl whenever you want), albeit at a longer time investment

i dont know

the first post make sit sound to me like he wants the contact ones in armas.

all either of us can do is guess until he says *shrugs*

43 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i dont know

the first post make sit sound to me like he wants the contact ones in armas.

all either of us can do is guess until he says *shrugs*

it doesnt change things either way

Osmaw and OPGL on Armas? Mhm.. my answer is no, just because on armas we have alredy Volcano and EOL, honestly i prefer Osmaw to Volcano and OPGL to EOL, still i have both in my locker.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Osmaw and OPGL on Armas? Mhm.. my answer is no, just because on armas we have alredy Volcano and EOL, honestly i prefer Osmaw to Volcano and OPGL to EOL, still i have both in my locker.

Vulcano is worse than OSMAW, EOL is generally a useless weapon that is 100% inferior to OPGL.

What is the point of buying for big money EOL, when for a small amount you can rent an OPGL which is in 100% better?

21 hours ago, DenVx said:

Thx for the laugh. Ppl buy armas weps jus for the sake of variety. How many people do u think are buying a 3 slot ntec from armas?

How many are getting a 3 slot atac?

Ppl would not buy somethn for real momey when its easily achievable through the game. U need to be r85 to use a opgl/osmaw.

A opgl/osmaw is what? 18.5k? Thats jus 7-8 matches in baylan.

On 1/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, Defibrillator said:

Thx for the laugh. Ppl buy armas weps jus for the sake of variety. How many people do u think are buying a 3 slot ntec from armas?

How many are getting a 3 slot atac?

Ppl would not buy somethn for real momey when its easily achievable through the game. U need to be r85 to use a opgl/osmaw.

A opgl/osmaw is what? 18.5k? Thats jus 7-8 matches in baylan.

Why do people buy premium?

To make money faster or pump contacts.

People pay money for their laziness, but rather for their time.

Many people buy the time of other people to be able to relax (I'm talking about the global concept). If a person has money, he will not spend his time on what he considers unnecessary, it is easier for him to pay for the time of others so that they do it for him. This is how global companies work; they buy the time of the workers so that they bring them money.

Because players buy weapons in Armas, they do not want to spend their time trying to open them or earn Joker Tickets. (Damn them)

Armas has the benefit of permanent versions of in game content but it's more than that, It's sell items which care exclusive version alternate designs, skins and sometimes mods.

Do you know what a money sink is?

1 hour ago, DenVx said:

Because players buy weapons in Armas, they do not want to spend their time trying to open them or earn Joker Tickets. (Damn them)

If that was true then there would be no legendary weapons in game. When governments around the world stopped in 2017 to consider if lootboxes should be considered gambling, you know that a lot of them are being bought.

Also a lot of people do not want or cannot afford to buy a Armas Vegas 4x4 so they grind at daily activities and Fight club weekly activities to unlock the Joker Distribution.

I buy weapons on Armas so I can skip going to contacts. It's convenient, not OP. I don't give a crap about in game currency.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

On 1/17/2019 at 12:52 AM, DenVx said:

~ Snip ~

Why don't you just simply say you want to be lazy and get it an easier way rather than so much arguing about personal opinions and personal preferences

so much unneeded arguing that way *shrugs*

I have money but i have no time. Very easy, for me (and for some other players) easy to pay real money for saving their time.

Simple like a brick.

(Typing from my phone, i got broken screen today xD)