Oknehud

MARKET PLACE STUFF ON FORUMS

if not bad remember there was a section in the forums to sell weapons / logos / themes / songs / clothing etc.
I did not find it and I did not know where else to ask, help 😞

Imagine a flash script so you can import some of what your selling into it (basically a flash game but icons of what you're selling and previews.)

If i know how to program flash i'd one make for forums.

But just an idea

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Imagine a flash script so you can import some of what your selling into it (basically a flash game but icons of what you're selling and previews.)

But just an idea

Flash is about to be discontinued and is disabled by most browsers already, cannot recommend. There are way better things you can do nowadays. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Flash is about to be discontinued and is disabled by most browsers already, cannot recommend. There are way better things you can do nowadays. 

and Java?

6 hours ago, Zolerox said:

and Java?

Not sure how far you can go with Java(Script), but sure, that'll stay for quite a while.

6 hours ago, Speedz said:

this^

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

But just an idea

wait... what?

i mean, it doesnt sound too diferent from "getting screenshot -> post on forum", but that might be just me not understanding the idea