Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)grunge76

With the Christmas event over....

With the Christmas event over, why hasn't Little Orbit added Open Conflict Financial and Waterfront back to the PS4 version? I keep checking for update but it states up to date.....  I'm tired of the always crowded missions financial.....

Open Conflict is a district which wasn't really used much on the PC version, not sure about console.

Open Conflict will be replaced by a new game mode "RIOT" in the future anyway but this could of been an oversight.

I used open conflict to rob store fronts and garages on my crim as a calm get away from the annoyances of a packed missions financial cesspool of negativity.  They're fools to get rid of open conflict on console.  People do use it but mostly as a get away.

6 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I used open conflict to rob store fronts and garages on my crim as a calm get away from the annoyances of a packed missions financial cesspool of negativity.  They're fools to get rid of open conflict on console.  People do use it but mostly as a get away.

Well open conflict by concept is a district with a alternative match making system.

Instead of conventional match making, both teams have a even mix of skills and experience but neither side know each other's ranks or threats... nor can they can tell what their own teammate's rank/threat are

The fact people don't do mission in Open Conflict like you said, shows that this minimal match making system wasn't liked.

Just because you took advantage of empty district, doesn't mean Little Orbit are fools for removing it when you didn't use the district for it's intended use.

Saying that, it doesn't mean what you did is wrong but obviously that's not it's sole or even it's primary use for Open conflict.

Open conflict is being removed from all version of the game on all platforms. The instance will later be used for a new game mode.

Edited by VickyFox