Lixil

[PC] PATCH NOTES 1.19.7 (1074) discussion

10 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

Ignore this. 

Edited by CookiePuss

9 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

uh?

I asked for and got specific permission from @MattScott to post regarding that. If you know anyone who had/has that issue of being kicked from the server for "Client not responding", please do ask them to see if it's been resolved. Any feedback we (SPCT) see about it will be forwarded to the staff so they can address it as needed.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kevkof said:

unknown.png

That would me much more sought after if it was on a Jericho, Pio or Vegas. This being on the starter car is really like "whats the point? the car its on sucks"

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That would me much more sought after if it was on a Jericho, Pio or Vegas. This being on the starter car is really like "whats the point? the car its on sucks"

I agree. Though as was pointed out to me, collectors will love it. (Not that they wouldn't have loved other cars more)

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I agree. Though as was pointed out to me, collectors will love it. (Not that they wouldn't have loved other cars more)

I am said collector lol and part of collecting rare stuff is showing the stuff off and with how poorly this car stacks up to everything else that isnt possible,

5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I am said collector lol and part of collecting rare stuff is showing the stuff off and with how poorly this car stacks up to everything else that isnt possible,

It's like the Coroner of collectable cars, yeah. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It's like the Coroner of collectable cars, yeah. 

You mean Temptress lol

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

You mean Temptress lol

except the temptress is a pretty good gun

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

except the temptress is a pretty good gun

That it is I was flaunting it with my chrome skin just afew min ago before lag spikes on my end warranted my aim useless lol.

16 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

also, i would like to say a moirai would also be sweet, but i know i must be the 1 and only player who actually likes that car.

you are not alone and yes the T25 would probably be what i would give them, or the Dolton Montane just to keep it to more of a "starter" feel.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, Kevkof said:

unknown.png

This is what was mentioned in the newsletter about the Alienware promo

nice! i like Alienware stuff

On 1/17/2019 at 6:33 AM, Kevkof said:

If you know anyone who had/has that issue of being kicked from the server for "Client not responding", please do ask them to see if it's been resolved. Any feedback we (SPCT) see about it will be forwarded to the staff so they can address it as needed.

I get that. Sometimes for up to an hour, in which case I usually shut it down. I doesn't matter what Action district I'm trying to enter. The minimum number of "Client Not Responding" kicks I get is 1 on a good night, 3 on an average night and continually on a bad night. It only started after the Halloween Event went live, 2018. I have submitted a Support Ticket, but I know Support are snowed under. Social District though, I can always make it in...except tonight, Social is down as are all Silver Districts (Jericho).

On 1/16/2019 at 4:33 PM, Kevkof said:

I asked for and got specific permission from @MattScott to post regarding that. If you know anyone who had/has that issue of being kicked from the server for "Client not responding", please do ask them to see if it's been resolved. Any feedback we (SPCT) see about it will be forwarded to the staff so they can address it as needed.

I could play after the patch where they said those issues were addressed. 1st time after months

1st day januari 17

Im checking it out now with the latest patch.

Update:

I can still get in, was able to play two matches. no bad behaviour of the game client

Edited by Gamma64c
  • Like 1