unknown.png

This is what was mentioned in the newsletter about the Alienware promo

Edited by Kevkof
showing car
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hm, while I'm not a huge fan of Alienware, that 127 looks pretty cool

Better be a 4x4. 😆

nvm. what makes it so that people won't just remake it ;; nice to see some sponsors/advertising possibly getting done

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 1

is this BE fix related to the “client not responding” kicks/infinite loading?

Regarding 2FA, if I understand LO's setup, you have to use Chrome? I avoid Google as much as I can, so if there is a Firefox alternative; or any alternative for that matter, could someone let me know?

Cheers

18 minutes ago, Thanahr said:

Regarding 2FA, if I understand LO's setup, you have to use Chrome? I avoid Google as much as I can, so if there is a Firefox alternative; or any alternative for that matter, could someone let me know?

Cheers

using chrome isn’t necessary afaik (just tested and 2fa login works on safari browser at least), you don’t even have to use google authenticator - in fact i recommend authy 

• Thanks 1

Having alienware on the starter car is like putting a spoiler on a 60Horsepower civic , i think i should at least have been a han veo or a cisco or something like that . well i guess that's how promotional designs go !

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i hope it does .

Hmm.. interesting, can't wait to see how it is :classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

[PICTURE]

This is what was mentioned in the newsletter about the Alienware promo

weird... I didn't get that newsletter even though I'm subscribed to it...

anyone else?

also, would you be so kind and PM me the copy-pasta of that whole newsletter (if there's more)?

Edited by Snubnose

2 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

anyone else?

spam?

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

spam?

nope, only some guy called "mr. ambrose fred" trying to scam me, lying about knowing me from somewhere LUL

*sorry, offtopic... I'll stop.

I got the december newsletter though not this one...

Edited by Snubnose

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

Did you even bother to read the notes?

9 minutes ago, Gamma64c said:

The question could  be returned to you as the patch notes DOES NOT mention anything about this issue .

Edited by Ketog

3 hours ago, Ketog said:

Having alienware on the starter car is like putting a spoiler on a 60Horsepower civic , i think i should at least have been a han veo or a cisco or something like that . well i guess that's how promotional designs go !

Bruh, Han Veo would be dope, it doesn't get enough love

2 hours ago, Snubnose said:

anyone else?

also, would you be so kind and PM me the copy-pasta of that whole newsletter (if there's more)?

"and they've responded me that they are sending it only to users from certain countries."

It would be more impressive if the car was the charge cisco but it has the original headlights (before reloaded)

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

9 hours ago, Ketog said:

i hope it does .

This is change is indeed something they hope will address that issue. But we do need players that were affected by that issue to test it out and provide us with feedback.

Nice looking Calabria, but it would have been nice if it was a car that would have been useful to any player, and not just a newbie.  Something easy to drive, but has decent speed like the Cisco or something.  Either way the design looks really nice.  Also glad to see you guys doing partnerships and promotional stuff!  Any chance of AlienFX coming back?  I miss my flashies.  (For anyone that doesn't know, the option for AlienFX is still there, but it was disabled due to BattleEye conflicts)

9 hours ago, Gamma64c said:

i appreciate your attempt to be snarky but the patch notes are hilariously vague about what the actual fix was for

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

13 hours ago, Ketog said:

i hope it does .

totally. a cisco would have been one of the best options, not meta, yet a good and viable car, specially for newbies. its also a sportscar (actually, THE newbie sportscar), so it can be a referece to "alienware's computer's speed and ease of handling". instead, the machina calabria is a reference to "i'll change it as soon as i can for anything else in the market."

han veo, idk, i really dislike that car, a coywolf would've been nice.

also, i would like to say a moirai would also be sweet, but i know i must be the 1 and only player who actually likes that car.

a T-25 would be a superb gift for newbies, good speed, handling, HP, 4 doors, good storage capabilites, the versatility of that truck has a spot in my heart as its the vehicle i used untill i got my jericho and pioneer.

3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

This is change is indeed something they hope will address that issue. But we do need players that were affected by that issue to test it out and provide us with feedback. 

uh?

• Like 1