Kewlin

Let it be known that I'm a Leaf Blaster,

How do you rate this title?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this title?

• 1 = I'd rather have cancer than this title.
    • 2 = This title requires bleach
    • 3 = I couldn't care less
    • 4 = I love this title and will wear it with pride.
    • 5 = I love this title more than my firstborn child (assuming I have a firstborn child.)

Expected sexy clip of Kewlin blowing leaves, instead got a title. I don't even use titles.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

It's actually my first green title (yellow and white is boring) - I like it. But I hoped it would be account lifetime... sadly its not.

IDK how I didn't realize it's not account, lol.

6 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Expected sexy clip of Kewlin blowing leaves, instead got a title. I don't even use titles.

Blowing in which way?

6 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I gotchu fam

(dont tell him I showed you this)

abI3M6u.gif

It's going to stay in my mailbox gathering dust along with my 2 year lease of trouble makers (stupid boxes) 4x4 vegas perm, and that silly CJ3 SNR

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

It's going to stay in my mailbox gathering dust along with my 2 year lease of trouble makers (stupid boxes) 4x4 vegas perm, and that silly CJ3 SNR

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the SNR PR1, you little fuzzy bunny? I'll have you know the SNR PR1 is in the top of Colby's sales, and has been used in numerous secret raids in Gresty, and it has over 300 confirmed kills. It's used in gorilla warfare and by the top sniper in the Praetorians. Your FBW and .45 AP are nothing to it but just another saturday night special. It will wipe you the fuck out with an equip time the likes of which has never been seen before in San Paro, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the SNR PR1 over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Shadowstrike and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the SNR PR1, maggot. The SNR PR1 that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can pull out the SNR PR1 in a tenth of a second, anytime, and I can kill you with it in one point four seconds, and that's just at min time to kill. Not only is the SNR PR1 extensively tested in close quarters combat, but comes from Colby Security and Safety's over one hundred and fifty years of experience in the firearms industry, and Colby will use their experience to its full extent to wipe every other miserable secondary out of San Paro, those shitty wonder nines. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you with my SNR PR1 and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

10 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the SNR PR1, you little fuzzy bunny? I'll have you know the SNR PR1 is in the top of Colby's sales, and has been used in numerous secret raids in Gresty, and it has over 300 confirmed kills. It's used in gorilla warfare and by the top sniper in the Praetorians. Your FBW and .45 AP are nothing to it but just another saturday night special. It will wipe you the fuck out with an equip time the likes of which has never been seen before in San Paro, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the SNR PR1 over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Shadowstrike and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the SNR PR1, maggot. The SNR PR1 that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can pull out the SNR PR1 in a tenth of a second, anytime, and I can kill you with it in one point four seconds, and that's just at min time to kill. Not only is the SNR PR1 extensively tested in close quarters combat, but comes from Colby Security and Safety's over one hundred and fifty years of experience in the firearms industry, and Colby will use their experience to its full extent to wipe every other miserable secondary out of San Paro, those shitty wonder nines. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you with my SNR PR1 and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I forgot you had a Snub Fetish...

Don't you dare imply i use that "magnum silly person of a pistol" .45 i'd rather equip a Shaw and never use ADS, 

I exclusively use "Legendaries" and my collection of Silencer-less nano's .

Snub has yet to best me in a fight considering my "time to stun" will trump your "ttk" any day with my nano equipped.

(did i mention i main stun launcher?)

"contact shadowstrike"

"Colby's sales"

1. I'm Templeton's successor

2. I'm sponsored by Obeya, screw Colby.

'Ditch your micro revolver , Make a statement equip A Slick Fast Firing silencer SMG today'

Edited by Zolerox

i honestly can’t tell if he understands the meme or not

27 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

~snip~

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i honestly can’t tell if he understands the meme or not

^^^

29 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

'Ditch your micro revolver , Make a statement equip A Slick Fast Firing silencer SMG today'

The nano doesn't fire fast, and the only statement using it makes is, "I have brain problems."

I would know, I used to always use the Nano.

I have brain problems.

(And who uses a silenced nano?)

On 1/15/2019 at 3:55 AM, BXNNXD said:

i honestly like this title so much that i would have participated in the event if i’d known it would be the reward

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

^^^

The nano doesn't fire fast, and the only statement using it makes is, "I have brain problems."

I would know, I used to always use the Nano.

I have brain problems.

(And who uses a silenced nano?)

"fast firing" you thought i was still talking about the nano?

Secondaries are very different from each other nano does it's job the best.

Snub is another gun I use once get bored and go back to nano glow. (haven't used yukon for months)

On 1/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, BXNNXD said:

i honestly like this title so much that i would have participated in the event if i’d known it would be the reward

same bud

same

It's good.

"Let it be known that I'm a Leaf Blaster, buddy"

Personally, that would have made it A+ perfect xD

• Like 2

The probably didn't have any better ideas for a title.  Autumn Assault could have been the title imo?? 😛  /shrug.

For winning first place I understand you'd want something shiny for it so I understand being let down here.

leaf blower would have been more fun, and yeah the color is absolutely close to "near invisible".

I am not a fan of this title, but I expected it to be account bound at least. Another disappointment with this event 😞

There is so many titles already and basically we get 2-5 more from every new event. It lose any meaning... 

Tbh.. i think APB should get rid of titles ...

15 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

There is so many titles already and basically we get 2-5 more from every new event. It lose any meaning... 

yeah let’s remove customization content for no reason that’s a great idea

18 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Why? I like titles.

14 minutes ago, TacticallyRed said:

High sexual leaves

No clue what you're talking about, but that would be a much better title.

Just now, Kewlin said:

No clue what you're talking about, but that would be a much better title.

leaf blower ....blowing leaves "herself" .....  meaning she was um....yeah

47 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

I mean, if you think about it, a lot of games have tons of titles for a bunch of things. WoW is a perfect prime example.

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

leaf blower ....blowing leaves "herself" .....  meaning she was um....yeah

The title isn't Leaf Blower.