Kariiim

Can you being back FFBan please??

And bring back times of terror when FairFight decide to ban you cause something is off? No in-sight included?

That time G1 left it run loose and didn't even bother to update it to modern standards. Effect? Cheaters run rampant and legit players were the ones which were banned.

I got directly hit by banhammer in bullshoot situation. But hey, G1 was perfectly fine with you rerolling after FF ban on other account and buying ARMAs stuff (The whole point of this bans. Moneygrab and probably corruption.) so then it can at some moment decide you "cheated again".

At some less intelligent players it worked, I just stayed away from game for 9 months as my ultimatum was simple - unban or gtfo. Guess who won. Surely not old G1.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the broadcasts just created toxicity, mattscott has already said they won’t ever bring that back 

fairfight has been discontinued because it doesn’t work optimally with apb

I can finally enjoy non-toxic APB...Oh wait...it still is lol

44 minutes ago, Sayori said:

tbh i really dont see any toxicity in my play sessions (other than the stereotypical "[insert weapon] noob" whispers), im curious what one of us is doing wrong

5 hours ago, Sayori said:

listening to yourself is normally good however it doesn't count in this case

No thanks. All the mentally sick people on FFBans would literally go after innocent players to try and ruin their real and/or Internet life just because they got smacked in a game and most of you know this is no exaggeration. One of the best things that LO did was get rid of FFBans. It killed off a considerable portion of the toxicity in the community and you can no longer become relevant by cheating your patootie off like a mongoloid. 

Edit: Also, don't confuse the FFBans website with the FairFight anti-cheat. FFBans =/= FairFight.

Edited by Flaws

FFBans as stated, run by a third party. Giving any information on who's been banned incites negative reactions towards those people, which, regardless of right/wrong, is bad for:

• publicity - I'm sure you don't want people seeing your game is "infested" with hackers
  • community - hatred insights more hatred.

Since the removal of broadcasts, and shift of FairFight to the background trash can, we have seen much more positive actions amongst players. Go and play in Jericho, on silver Financial, I'm sure you'll see a lack of hackusations, rage, and overall negative emotions.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

ftfy, its no longer in use

Edited by Sergsininia
correction for factual information

1 minute ago, Sergsininia said:

and shift of FairFight to the trash can

Just now, BXNNXD said:

Ah, was not aware of that change, thanks.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:17 AM, Fasalina said:

Yes, pls. I need my daily dose of drama and toxicity. :^) 

To be honest i saw more comradery on the forums when we saw "big name" players get banned. I felt like we achieved something.