Kariiim

Grenade stun and opgl are OP

I love when people whine about LTL.

It really makes people salty, but they fail to realize that under all that salt, all LTL weapons are not only weaker than lethal weapons, but you also have to go and arrest them.

The only argueably overpowered thing regarding LTL is pig+perc, but that's rather the fault of the percs, and that's not an LTL grenade.

• Like 4

Stun opgl in the open is usually easy to dodge

Unless you  have low settings on your computer then you can see it coming just like a lethal opgl shot

And  if you absolutely need low settings on APB to play you really should upgrade your computer parts.

45 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Stun opgl in the open is usually easy to dodge

Unless you  have low settings on your computer then you can see it coming just like a lethal opgl shot

And  if you absolutely need low settings on APB to play you really should upgrade your computer parts.

opgl grenades are pretty difficult to see regardless of gfx settings 

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

opgl grenades are pretty difficult to see regardless of gfx settings 

I can dodge them in the street while watching them come.

Particles and stuff are good for me with my graphics card with high settings.

Doesn't mean I dodge 100 percent of course but its possible for me to.

It's the only reason I can think of that I don't panic against them since I can see them coming *shrugs*

Edited by Fortune Runner

*sigh* This gun is soooo easy to fix. Swap the clearly OP stun grenades to smaller lethal bullet shaped ones. Make them fire in nice predictable straight lines. Stretch out the barrel and the stock. Change the drum mag and replace it with a banana one. Add some classic wooden finish for that classic look. And oh wait...

th?id=OIP.CfQ_C9v5ccAhMPqFHYnuoQHaEc&w=3

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

*sigh* This gun is soooo easy to fix. Swap the clearly OP stun grenades to smaller lethal bullet shaped ones. Make them fire in nice predictable straight lines. Stretch out the barrel and the stock. Change the drum mag and replace it with a banana one. Add some classic wooden finish for that classic look. And oh wait...

[image]

this seems like the optimal fix for every underpowered weapon

might work for vehicles too

orbit hire this man immediately 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

th?id=OIP.CfQ_C9v5ccAhMPqFHYnuoQHaEc&w=3

holy shit one just showed up in my inventory, and it has open slots!!!

Thanks homie!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

this seems like the optimal fix for every underpowered weapon

might work for vehicles too

Log in to APB:N-TEC. Select your N-TEC and choose an N-TEC with the highest amount of N-TECs online. Receive pop-up stating that your N-TEC level is too high for this N-TEC. Click N-TEC Anyway. Spawn at the N-TEC HQ press N. You're now ready to receive N-TECs. Equip your favourite N-TEC on your N-TEC then go to the nearest N-TEC spawner and spawn an N-TEC. N-TEC begins and you have N-TEC. Get in your N-TEC and ride it to the N-TEC. Right click to fire off N-TECs as you drive, the neutral N-TECs flee as you N-TEC past, some don't and just fire upwards. If you hit them your N-TEC rating goes down. Get to the N-TEC, it's a capture the N-TEC objective. The enemy N-TECs are already there, firing their N-TEC at you. But don't worry you have your N-TEC. N-TEC ensues. N-TEC is stronk. You defeat the other N-TECs with your N-TEC, capture the N-TEC and win the N-TEC. Reward is an N-TEC.

10/10 IGN GOTY.

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

orbit hire this man immediately 

Tell LO I'll work for JTs (or N-TECs).

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks homie!

N-TEC.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1

Why nerf opgl when you can buff lethal weapons?

Sarcasm aside OPGL-CD is balanced, not overpowered, and is already weaker than it's lethal counterpart. Easy to outplay as well, but i wouldn't expect people who never used it to know that. If it was overpowered you'd see everyone scambling to use one, and not see one "maybe" once a month if that. It's tear gas, its going to have RANGE. With the opglcd you need 2 hits, and at least one "direct" one. In a perfect world. More often than not you end up firing one or two shots, and still using pistol because it ISNT enough to hit someone twice with it.

This is coming from someone who mained the thing for months even after R15 gold chrome because i wanted the R16 chrome for cop (which never happened). Yes it's strong, but it still suffers from TTK and the Arrest mechanic.

5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Log in to APB:N-TEC. Select your N-TEC and choose an N-TEC with the highest amount of N-TECs online. Receive pop-up stating that your N-TEC level is too high for this N-TEC. Click N-TEC Anyway. Spawn at the N-TEC HQ press N. You're now ready to receive N-TECs. Equip your favourite N-TEC on your N-TEC then go to the nearest N-TEC spawner and spawn an N-TEC. N-TEC begins and you have N-TEC. Get in your N-TEC and ride it to the N-TEC. Right click to fire off N-TECs as you drive, the neutral N-TECs flee as you N-TEC past, some don't and just fire upwards. If you hit them your N-TEC rating goes down. Get to the N-TEC, it's a capture the N-TEC objective. The enemy N-TECs are already there, firing their N-TEC at you. But don't worry you have your N-TEC. N-TEC ensues. N-TEC is stronk. You defeat the other N-TECs with your N-TEC, capture the N-TEC and win the N-TEC. Reward is an N-TEC.

10/10 IGN GOTY.

Linger around N-TEC spawn, for extra N-TEC banana.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Not everyone likes grenade launchers (or the category of explosive primaries) since they are a very specific kind of playstyle that limits a players ability to perform at his best.

Better players can use other weapons much more to their advantage while weaker players have a much easier time reaching the maximum potential with explosives.

This especially applies to the O-PGL 79 CD since it is broken. Not as much as outright OP but as badly balanced since the explosion radius is to wide.

Simple matter of game mechanics: movement distance to travel time to fuse time to explosion radius.

Just because a weapon isn't the best in the game doesn't mean it is balanced and not broken. It has it's own limitations for it's intended role and should be handled like that.

There is 0 logic in this, and the fact that we had times where OPGL was  a widely used weapon when it was borderline top performing proofed that LOADS of people were fine with using grenade launchers.

The OPGL is underperforming, yet probably the best performing of the ltl's together with the pig (if you wanna push your 10m encounters as a tactic). tbh, the majority of the OPGL-CD's range is where it becomes usless because you can stun people at ranges you cannot even arrest them. So what's left? a range of like 50m or less, but within that range there plenty of way better lethal alternates to choose from.

The bets role of the OPGL is to support other ltl members from range, but since the other ltl weapons are inferior to lethal counterparts you have niche gameplay support weapon in the opgl-cd  and if you call that unbalanced and broken, then 80% of apb's weapons are unbalanced and broken. Why don't you go and play vs some premade golds with it and record it to show us how "broken and unbalanced" it is? Every proper gold knows how to counter ltl it's an inferior setuo, especially when they redesigned the weapons ranges with dropoff effect and made even the ccg not able to properly stun at 60+m anymore. Which previously worked very well.  

15 hours ago, GhosT said:

I love when people whine about LTL.

It really makes people salty, but they fail to realize that under all that salt, all LTL weapons are not only weaker than lethal weapons, but you also have to go and arrest them.

The only argueably overpowered thing regarding LTL is pig+perc, but that's rather the fault of the percs, and that's not an LTL grenade.

and its a setup within the massive range of 10m.

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks homie!

Cookie now officially confirmed to be op. Nerf Balance Cookie.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Why nerf opgl when you can buff lethal weapons?

Sarcasm aside OPGL-CD is balanced, not overpowered, and is already weaker than it's lethal counterpart. Easy to outplay as well, but i wouldn't expect people who never used it to know that. If it was overpowered you'd see everyone scambling to use one, and not see one "maybe" once a month if that. It's tear gas, its going to have RANGE. With the opglcd you need 2 hits, and at least one "direct" one. In a perfect world. More often than not you end up firing one or two shots, and still using pistol because it ISNT enough to hit someone twice with it.

This is coming from someone who mained the thing for months even after R15 gold chrome because i wanted the R16 chrome for cop (which never happened). Yes it's strong, but it still suffers from TTK and the Arrest mechanic.

Sarcasm aside but then you pull a real life argument as logic for computer game balance? Who cares if it's tear gas. It's range is supposed to be determined for balance sake not real life comparison. How do you even live with the fact that all lethal guns aren't a potential one shot lethal? And no you do NOT need one direct hit. You need two hits within the radius of 6,5m or if you get a half decent hit you can hit anywhere in the max 10m radius. So if all you can do to defend it is downplay it's potential then you already lost your credibility.

3 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

There is 0 logic in this, and the fact that we had times where OPGL was  a widely used weapon when it was borderline top performing proofed that LOADS of people were fine with using grenade launchers.

The OPGL is underperforming, yet probably the best performing of the ltl's together with the pig (if you wanna push your 10m encounters as a tactic). tbh, the majority of the OPGL-CD's range is where it becomes usless because you can stun people at ranges you cannot even arrest them. So what's left? a range of like 50m or less, but within that range there plenty of way better lethal alternates to choose from.

The bets role of the OPGL is to support other ltl members from range, but since the other ltl weapons are inferior to lethal counterparts you have niche gameplay support weapon in the opgl-cd  and if you call that unbalanced and broken, then 80% of apb's weapons are unbalanced and broken. Why don't you go and play vs some premade golds with it and record it to show us how "broken and unbalanced" it is? Every proper gold knows how to counter ltl it's an inferior setuo, especially when they redesigned the weapons ranges with dropoff effect and made even the ccg not able to properly stun at 60+m anymore. Which previously worked very well.  

[...]

Hm, must have missed that meta between Shotguns, Scout-Jumpshots, Troublemaker and some other inbetweens. When exactly was that OPGL meta again?

Not the weapons fault if you stun people out off your arrest range. Maybe just don't use it there and wait for your opportunity? I mean I feel like this shouldn't even be an argument. I'm not going to complain that Shotguns are useless because I cant kill people at +50m. So how come LTL range nerf is bad when you're supposedly not able to arrest people that far away? Could you get some unity into your arguments because you contradict yourself. But I guess HVR support role was also a thing for you?

Edited by TheJellyGoo

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Hm, must have missed that meta between Shotguns, Scout-Jumpshots, Troublemaker and some other inbetweens. When exactly was that OPGL meta again?

Not the weapons fault if you stun people out off your arrest range. Maybe just don't use it there and wait for your opportunity? I mean I feel like this shouldn't even be an argument. I'm not going to complain that Shotguns are useless because I cant kill people at +50m. So how come LTL range nerf is bad when you're supposedly not able to arrest people that far away? Could you get some unity into your arguments because you contradict yourself. But I guess HVR support role was also a thing for you?

I am pretty sure that was 2013 when opgl was a very common used weapon in the top ranks. when you missed that, not my problem. But hey you pretty much missed when the n-tec (basically always) was meta, the nano or even the tommy gun was pretty much a long time the meta in cqc. So yeah you missed a lot and pretty sure I have a few missing as well here.

I have not said it's the weapons fault, I just told you that there are ranges it has, but that are useless and within the ranges it is usefull, just n-tec and dominate.  And yes it is an argument because it's about the suitability and usability of a weapon which in case of opgl-cd is a fracture of what the opgl can do.  You want to tweak a weapon for nonsense reasons thats outclassed by many other wepoans. And this is wrong by facts and even basic logic.

Also, not being able to arrest =/= useless, when I could stun people at 80m with a CCG I could open a window to advance for the time the person was stunned even if I couldn't arrest the person.

Additionally you could support a person closer to your opponent  even at like 80m, which now is even less possible. In reverse this easily opens counter tactics for non ltl opponents, because all you need to do is spread out covering eahc other over a long distance. But the simple fact that you don't understand that withut explnation just shows how you lack understanding of the weaknesses that ltl wepaons have and then I do not wonder why you onsider them "unbalanced" since not knowing makes it harder for you to counter it.

thats pretty much the moment the average community member would tell you to git gud and they wouldn't even be wrong because you oppose a system that lethals can outclass + that system has additional weaknesses. And if you cannot counter that then your gameplay is just bad compared to the opponent using it.

And then we are pretty much back at what I said before: successfull playing LTL is a matter of how bad your opponent is.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

I am pretty sure that was 2013 when opgl was a very common used weapon in the top ranks. when you missed that, not my problem. But hey you pretty much missed when the n-tec (basically always) was meta, the nano or even the tommy gun was pretty much a long time the meta in cqc. So yeah you missed a lot and pretty sure I have a few missing as well here.

I have not said it's the weapons fault, I just told you that there are ranges it has, but that are useless and within the ranges it is usefull, just n-tec and dominate.  And yes it is an argument because it's about the suitability and usability of a weapon which in case of opgl-cd is a fracture of what the opgl can do.  You want to tweak a weapon for nonsense reasons thats outclassed by many other wepoans. And this is wrong by facts and even basic logic.

Also, not being able to arrest =/= useless, when I could stun people at 80m with a CCG I could open a window to advance for the time the person was stunned even if I couldn't arrest the person.

Additionally you could support a person closer to your opponent  even at like 80m, which now is even less possible. In reverse this easily opens counter tactics for non ltl opponents, because all you need to do is spread out covering eahc other over a long distance. But the simple fact that you don't understand that withut explnation just shows how you lack understanding of the weaknesses that ltl wepaons have and then I do not wonder why you onsider them "unbalanced" since not knowing makes it harder for you to counter it.

thats pretty much the moment the average community member would tell you to git gud and they wouldn't even be wrong because you oppose a system that lethals can outclass + that system has additional weaknesses. And if you cannot counter that then your gameplay is just bad compared to the opponent using it.

And then we are pretty much back at what I said before: successfull playing LTL is a matter of how bad your opponent is.

Literally said that there were more metas inbetween, NTEC special case though since it was always there but never stood out as much as the others who had their rises and falls.

Still don't remember an actual OPGL meta but ok guess we won't know until those "top ranks" back that up (happy to get proven there).

Anyway you just talked over my points and went on with making pointless arguments about LTL that have no impact on the OPGL discussion. All LTL points are valid for all LTL weapons so why even bring it up. I totally agree with those (and you) and it's not what I'm trying to get to. Fact is stun radius is out of norm and stronger than any lethal counterpart throwing it out of the line which is LTL being weaker than lethal counterparts. That's how it should be. So yes, even while making a gun that is not the best weaker means it will be balanced correctly.

12 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Linger around N-TEC spawn, for extra N-TEC banana.

2019 Event skin unlock.

12241607566_b672646bc2_z.jpg

11 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

2019 Event skin unlock.

12241607566_b672646bc2_z.jpg

impressive AK comrade

an yellow magazine to boot to glory "mother russia" i wish this AK's had more to the family!!

i sent info to BORIS!!! and forward to "SERGEI" weapon info he need weapon "blueprint"!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ALisaACECOMBAT7 said:

impressive AK comrade

an yellow magazine to boot to glory "mother russia" i wish this AK's had more to the family!!

i sent info to BORIS!!! and forward to "SERGEI" weapon info he need weapon "blueprint"!!!

th?id=OIP.5SWon5-6sETABF6qmo5qaAHaHa&pid

Да.

On 1/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, TheJellyGoo said:

Sarcasm aside but then you pull a real life argument as logic for computer game balance? Who cares if it's tear gas. It's range is supposed to be determined for balance sake not real life comparison. How do you even live with the fact that all lethal guns aren't a potential one shot lethal? And no you do NOT need one direct hit. You need two hits within the radius of 6,5m or if you get a half decent hit you can hit anywhere in the max 10m radius. So if all you can do to defend it is downplay it's potential then you already lost your credibility.

LTL OPGL CD is 2 shot hit, the opgl lethal takes 1 shot hit. Both have timers, and opgl cd takes more time to stun than the opgl lethal.

I dont need to downplay its potential as i've attained probably, nearly 500-2000 arrests using the OPGL-CD after maxing the cop role. I'm full aware of it's capabilities, as well as the lethal OPGL as I've mained it, past maxing the explosive role for roughly 6 months after I hit max rank with it. I know both weapon capabilities, how they compare to max rank tier play/competitive "pro" play, and how capable each weapon is in various map locations.

OPGL used to be used a lot, primarily around the scout jump era, but before it before they nerfed every camping location in existence to where you no longer needed the OPGL to break.  ( such locations as double b roof, suji room, across from suji in the alleys, etc). I don't expect you to know that though, nor do I expect you to know that low yields have effectively became the new "opgl" since then, due to ease of use, spamability, and being unnecessary to change weapons mid match for kills.

Doesn't matter if you're "not supposed to" a stun takes roughly 6 seconds to wear off, thats ~36m of running. Many players "used" carry lethal pistols or grenades for that situation, that is ofc excluding epiphrene injector which can potentially make it 50m. Also, just because you can't arrest someone past 50m, (without a vehicle that is) doesn't mean stunning them at that range is useless. For example it disrupts the enemy team and their defensive locations, as well as creates a watchdog "effect" on the to be arrested individual. But if you didn't use ltl against "pro" players and cheaters in gold lock, i wouldn't expect you to know how to use ltl properly either to take advantage of long range stuns and how to use that time to get into position to stun the enemy again to arrest.

Yes I did use hvr as a support role, to tag enemies before running into my teammates, as well as mark them and suppress them for my team. OFC i still ended up with 20+ kills a match, but hey, i'm doing my job with a sniper.

I do have to agree with lily though: "Successfull playing LTL is a matter of how bad your opponent is." Or at least, how well you can play around using teamwork, and trick them to get the stuns and arrests.

So since I am not at cop 15 this thread was informative for one important thing

instead of blowing myself up around corners I'll have a chance to stun myself like a dummy

this is going to be fuuuuuuun being a sitting duck like that *facepalm*

2 minutes ago, Cheeseburger! said:

Ram raiding is OP. Needs a nerf too.

Ram raiding should function how it was intended and not be allowed in empty districts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Ram raiding should function how it was intended and not be allowed in empty districts.

i think not having empty districts would solve a lot of problems lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

LTL OPGL CD is 2 shot hit, the opgl lethal takes 1 shot hit. Both have timers, and opgl cd takes more time to stun than the opgl lethal.

I dont need to downplay its potential as i've attained probably, nearly 500-2000 arrests using the OPGL-CD after maxing the cop role. I'm full aware of it's capabilities, as well as the lethal OPGL as I've mained it, past maxing the explosive role for roughly 6 months after I hit max rank with it. I know both weapon capabilities, how they compare to max rank tier play/competitive "pro" play, and how capable each weapon is in various map locations.

OPGL used to be used a lot, primarily around the scout jump era, but before it before they nerfed every camping location in existence to where you no longer needed the OPGL to break.  ( such locations as double b roof, suji room, across from suji in the alleys, etc). I don't expect you to know that though, nor do I expect you to know that low yields have effectively became the new "opgl" since then, due to ease of use, spamability, and being unnecessary to change weapons mid match for kills.

Doesn't matter if you're "not supposed to" a stun takes roughly 6 seconds to wear off, thats ~36m of running. Many players "used" carry lethal pistols or grenades for that situation, that is ofc excluding epiphrene injector which can potentially make it 50m. Also, just because you can't arrest someone past 50m, (without a vehicle that is) doesn't mean stunning them at that range is useless. For example it disrupts the enemy team and their defensive locations, as well as creates a watchdog "effect" on the to be arrested individual. But if you didn't use ltl against "pro" players and cheaters in gold lock, i wouldn't expect you to know how to use ltl properly either to take advantage of long range stuns and how to use that time to get into position to stun the enemy again to arrest.

Yes I did use hvr as a support role, to tag enemies before running into my teammates, as well as mark them and suppress them for my team. OFC i still ended up with 20+ kills a match, but hey, i'm doing my job with a sniper.

I do have to agree with lily though: "Successfull playing LTL is a matter of how bad your opponent is." Or at least, how well you can play around using teamwork, and trick them to get the stuns and arrests.

We are all aware that lethal can one shot in a very small radius. Subject of discussion is the far wider max radius of CD version though.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that it takes more time to stun (when it's both in 2shot area) though. Unless you count possible modifications in?

Not sure either why you don't expect me to know these spots when I've clearly played since dawn.

Then again I wouldn't consider it maining OPGL when people switched to it in the last stage when it was time to siege a spot where the lucky team to first reach the item ran off to.

I wouldn't call it the OPGL meta either unless we also want to announce the ALIG meta when people switch to it just to counter carrunners?

Additionally I would appreciate it if you comprehend what I'm writing in context to what Lily wrote and what I quoted. I'm not saying that stuns past 50m are useless. In fact it was Lily that hinted at it and which made me question his argumentation between other ltl-weapons and the opgl-cd. So thanks for teaching me the obvious but maybe you wrote that to the wrong person. Also my group and I have successfully run full ltl vs other 4men clangroups (all gold just in case you are starting to expect some more stuff) so sorry not sorry but I do know how to properly use ltl.

Or if you'd like me to tell you in your words: I don't expect you to know advanced gameplay so keep sticking to your support role.

9 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

We are all aware that lethal can one shot in a very small radius. Subject of discussion is the far wider max radius of CD version though.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that it takes more time to stun (when it's both in 2shot area) though. Unless you count possible modifications in?

Not sure either why you don't expect me to know these spots when I've clearly played since dawn.

Then again I wouldn't consider it maining OPGL when people switched to it in the last stage when it was time to siege a spot where the lucky team to first reach the item ran off to.

I wouldn't call it the OPGL meta either unless we also want to announce the ALIG meta when people switch to it just to counter carrunners?

Additionally I would appreciate it if you comprehend what I'm writing in context to what Lily wrote and what I quoted. I'm not saying that stuns past 50m are useless. In fact it was Lily that hinted at it and which made me question his argumentation between other ltl-weapons and the opgl-cd. So thanks for teaching me the obvious but maybe you wrote that to the wrong person. Also my group and I have successfully run full ltl vs other 4men clangroups (all gold just in case you are starting to expect some more stuff) so sorry not sorry but I do know how to properly use ltl.

Or if you'd like me to tell you in your words: I don't expect you to know advanced gameplay so keep sticking to your support role.

The reason the ltl one is wider is because it's not a 1 shot stun/ 1 shot kill. It would be near useless if it had the lethal radius for its max radius. People move out of the radius in ~1 second and the timer takes 4. It's already fairly difficult to 1hit with lethal, forcing the less than lethal to be even weaker than it is currently is dumb. Here, lets nerf an already underused weapon that relies on takeouts from a generally difficult mechanic and that will somehow make the game more "balanced". (what? you don't nerf the bottom trash tier just because you don't like how it operates when it is not OP)

It takes more time to stun if you don't switch to a pistol, and even then it sometimes does if you missed a shot or the ltl opgl shot on the enemy wasn't in radius enough. While lethal suffers the same fate at times, the ltl one still suffers from LTL mechanics, and other drawbacks (being inheritely weaker). Lethal has faster equip time and ttks. You can kill faster firing a lethal opgl shot and using a frog or .45 than you can stun with the ltl opgl switching to pistol after a shot. Unless you manage to kill at the "4 second mark" which by then you probably should be dead if you don't have cover. Especially in cqc, and that's excluding the fact that most lethal guns could kill you  3-5x in that time, and ltl could have stunned 2-3x by then. (which is probably why if it was op, it hasn't been nerfed or touched in any balance patch. Even though the NL9 had been, maybe the ccg too? I forget)

When you go and ask for a nerf for a weapon that is weaker than its lethal counterpart and is harder to play because of game mechanics, it's kinda hard to know how much you actually know about ltl.

A full coordinated group running full ltl against 4 men and doing well? Imagine that, its almost like a coordinated group makes LTL easier. Unlike solo ltling and carrying against 4 man clan groups. But honestly, when you call to nerf an already weak gun that relies on an underused and more difficult mechanic to get "takeouts" with, I couldn't help but to question if you were a crim main who was complaining about ltl or had actually used it before as enf and faced a bunch of newbies and people who have no idea how to face off against it ltl while claiming the gun is op.

Didn't you play Colby tho? Cause all my experiences are joker.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

OPGL CD alone is annoying but weak. OPGL CD combined with other Stabba team mates that know what they do is very OP indeed.