swft

Can't believe I'm about to say this...

On 1/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, CookiePuss said:

Don't worry LO is aware of the realities, and have by now identified which of you is not worth listening to. 

There is such a tiny playerbase... and those who continue to play will be "ignored" because they're not worth listening to... So are you actually saying there are no cheats in-game anymore? I mean, if the playerbase is daily writing about a problem with cheaters... and there are problems with BattLEye being bypassed.... but LO should ignore these concerns as worthless... well... sounds like people such as YOU want the game to die.  There's another huge problem with skill levels, and premade gold dethreaters who tryhard troll the bronze districts daily, for hours, relentlessly, preventing any actual new players from coming into the game.  I'm sure many of them are wrongly perceived by the lesser skilled players as "cheaters" when they really aren't.  But if someone encounters a match with cheaters... and we can spot them, often trainee accounts the go ballistic and get super high scores with seemingly no effort and wreck everybody, including golds... and then for the next two hours matches the hardcore high rank trolls... it is going to create the impression that cheating is endemic to this game.

So, what should LO do about it?  IGNORE everyone's sincere concerns or that they take the time to post them?  Some of it is a matter of perception.  A reputable business would intervene and ask WHY are some players having this perception about our game and what can we CHANGE to save it before it's done.  But IGNORE?  Well, that's a guarantee of failure to keep that tiny population isn't it. I hope you aren't working for this company because this is the kind of arrogance that will destroy this game... or what's left of it.  Not to mention your forum hostility to other people's genuine opinions right or wrong.

3 minutes ago, Hey! said:

There is such a tiny playerbase... and those who continue to play will be "ignored" because they're not worth listening to... So are you actually saying there are no cheats in-game anymore? I mean, if the playerbase is daily writing about a problem with cheaters... and there are problems with BattLEye being bypassed.... but LO should ignore these concerns as worthless... well... sounds like people such as YOU want the game to die.  There's another huge problem with skill levels, and premade gold dethreaters who tryhard troll the bronze districts daily, for hours, relentlessly, preventing any actual new players from coming into the game.  I'm sure many of them are wrongly perceived by the lesser skilled players as "cheaters" when they really aren't.  But if someone encounters a match with cheaters... and we can spot them, often trainee accounts the go ballistic and get super high scores with seemingly no effort and wreck everybody, including golds... and then for the next two hours matches the hardcore high rank trolls... it is going to create the impression that cheating is endemic to this game.

So, what should LO do about it?  IGNORE everyone's sincere concerns or that they take the time to post them?  Some of it is a matter of perception.  A reputable business would intervene and ask WHY are some players having this perception about our game and what can we CHANGE to save it before it's done.  But IGNORE?  Well, that's a guarantee of failure to keep that tiny population isn't it. I hope you aren't working for this company because this is the kind of arrogance that will destroy this game... or what's left of it.  Not to mention your forum hostility to other people's genuine opinions right or wrong.

The people hackusating everything are part of the problem. 

Dethreating is not ok.

LO should keep doing what they are doing. Refining BE and working on their own in house anti cheat. 

And yes, some people should be ignored. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hey! said:

ballistic

low effort clan plug 

join today to get hackusated

I think the point of this thread was made, can someone close this now? @Ritual