eazy-vinny

Cheaters more and more. (YES AGAIN)

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

“why don’t you go do it?” seems like a stupid argument, why are you implying that any random player could achieve the same performance?

Ok so you're not up to the challange, either.

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Even I have done in the 40s before so I must be a cheater because you and OP say so?

Seriously wth .....

Am I misunderstanding? Is that the logic of this thread to say BattleEye does not work because I must be a cheater because it is possible  to get 40 kills ???

Here we go the attempt to twist everything has begun.

76 kills / 15 deaths was the score in question.

And btw I've done 50+ before.

Edited by Rade
  • Like 1

I asked because that is how it came off to a few of us.

2 hours ago, eazy-vinny said:

WHY are we using Battleeye if its not support any 64 bits

I see nowhere that says this is true

29 minutes ago, Rade said:

Ok so you're not up to the challange, either.

obviously not, as is nearly always the case most of the really good players don’t frequent the forums

the burden of proof is on those of you hackusating anyway, why not show us that it’s impossible to achieve legitimately?

make sure to record ur proof in 1080p @60fps

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff

59 minutes ago, Rade said:

76 kills / 15 deaths was the score in question.

And btw I've done 50+ before.

Well that settles it then... No one could ever be better than you. 

Edited by CookiePuss

26 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

obviously not, as is nearly always the case most of the really good players don’t frequent the forums

the burden of proof is on those of you hackusating anyway, why not show us that it’s impossible to achieve legitimately?

Innocent until proven guilty? Are you trying to defend cheaters? You must be a cheater too then!

23 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Why isn't the burden of proof on anyone claiming 76-15 is possible? Why your way and not my way?

Why not show us that it’s impossible to achieve legitimately? ---> Did you word that right? I can show you a video of myself in FC getting owned, would that suffice?

Just now, Rade said:

Why isn't the burden of proof on anyone claiming 76-15 is possible? Why your way and not my way?

Why not show us that it’s impossible to achieve legitimately? ---> Did you word that right? I can show you a video of myself in FC getting owned, would that suffice?

One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible - Farengar Secret-Fire

3 hours ago, Halelulia said:

Do you want to tell me it is not possible as a legit player?

No, its not. Its not legit in APB as player count and server size dont allow an honest shot at getting that many kills legitly. Anything over 25 is questionable and anything over 35 is quite obv so 76 kills is quite blatant. Now add that to the fact that u have other questionables on the enf side, this 76-15 is a low rank gold and its obv as day that hes compensating. If you cant see that this is an obv hacker (or the other enf with these KDRs in this match) then u need to play games more to figure out the difference.

4 hours ago, eazy-vinny said:

XWrZYti.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Rade said:

you said you’ve gone 50+ kills before, if i say that’s cheating and you don’t provide video evidence backing up your innocence should you be banned?

should everyone have to go around proving they aren’t cheating?

because quitting apb since i don’t have several dozen spare hard drives to store every minute of gameplay footage on sounds pretty gay

my wording was intended, it’s ridiculous to imply that one random player’s performance disproves another random player’s

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Anything over 25 is questionable and anything over 35 is quite obv

your cognitive powers are unreal, there are dozens of players that regularly top 25 kills in asylum and topping 35 is completely possible, especially in a 20 minute fc match

for god’s sake i top 25 kills regularly in asylum (granted it’s been a while since i tortured myself to play fc) and i consider myself average at best, it blows my mind that someone like you can apparently be so garbage that 25 kills is nearing impossible and yet also somehow manage to think your grasp of what is possible is correct

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

your cognitive powers are unreal, there are dozens of players that regularly top 25 kills in asylum and topping 35 is completely possible, especially in a 20 minute fc match

for god’s sake i top 25 kills regularly in asylum (granted it’s been a while since i tortured myself to play fc) and i consider myself average at best, it blows my mind that someone like you can apparently be so garbage that 25 kills is nearing impossible and yet also somehow manage to think your grasp of what is possible is correct

I never said it was impossible, im saying that the higher up you go in total kills the more questionable it is. Why dont you stop and think a moment on what im saying?

• Like 1

Let's be honest for a second... you could have posted this-

7ZcRTeE.jpg

and people would still hit you with the "hurr durr doesn't prove anything".

Its just how our community works.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

you said you’ve gone 50+ kills before, if i say that’s cheating and you don’t provide video evidence backing up your innocense should you be banned?

because quitting apb since i don’t have several dozen spare hard drives to store every minute of gameplay footage on sounds pretty gay

my wording was intended, it’s ridiculous to imply that one random player’s performance disproves another random player’s

I agree with banned

The way the hackusations on this thread are completely biased

Do they own a 2,000 dollar graphics card?

Do they don't have some super rig for gaming.

Can you prove they don't have awesome reflexes like some do?

Instead there is so high amount of speculation based solely off of a score that is about 1 death per 5 kills that it is hard to take  anyone on the  accusing side of this discussion seriously

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Anything over 25 is questionable
and anything over 35 is quite obv

You are just r buddy.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Let's be honest for a second... you could have posted this-

7ZcRTeE.jpg

and people would still hit you with the "hurr durr doesn't prove anything".

Its just how our community works.

To be unbiased I  would have to ask a few questions like : 

Was it just bronzes for op and then golds came in at the end?

Was it feeding kills?

Was it a cheater that people witnessed?

Is there an unedited photo to contact other players there as witnesses?

Back on Colby a large clan hopped on enf as well as crim and fed kills and also team killed anyone who tried killing whomever it was they were feeding to

Not sure why they did but it is why I remember to ask questions now because of how others looking in can only speculate until proper evidence is gathered that is not assumptions

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

To be unbiased I  would have to ask a few questions like : 

Was it just bronzes for op and then golds came in at the end?

Was it feeding kills?

Was it a cheater that people witnessed?

Is there an unedited photo to contact other players there as witnesses?

Back on Colby a large clan hopped on enf as well as crim and fed kills and also team killed anyone who tried killing whomever it was they were feeding to

Not sure why they did but it is why I remember to ask questions now because of how others looking in can only speculate until proper evidence is gathered that is not assumptions

lol... point proven

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

At least mine is valid speculation geez gimme some credit

DRAbBP6.jpg

How do you feel about it now?

Edited by CookiePuss

regardless of any of this, unfair game play ruins the game.

on this issue though... it certainly seems like, when numbers reach departure from well above average, it should be 'alerted' and manual intervention queued to review it ASAP.

if GM's could be called to issues like this, it would make their in-game time so much more valuable.

24 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I never said it was impossible, im saying that the higher up you go in total kills the more questionable it is. Why dont you stop and think a moment on what im saying?

37 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Anything over 25 is questionable and anything over 35 is quite obv

are you a mongoloid or do you just not understand the words you’re typing?

if reaching 26 kills in fc is questionable it means it’s fairly difficult to do without cheats - if it wasn’t difficult no one would bat an eye and it wouldn’t be questionable

if reaching 36 kills in fc is “quite obvious” it means it’s basically impossible without cheats - if it wasn’t nearly impossible without cheats then it wouldn’t exactly be “obvious” someone was cheating

why don’t you stop and take a moment to think on your own posts before you hackusate a quarter of the active population again

Edited by BXNNXD
evading the insult filter

DRAbBP6.jpg

How do you feel about it now?

If I was administration i'd look up who they were , and in this case we all know the result after such an investigation because it already happened.

In goats case its widely known after the fact but during an investigation for the first time all data on the matter has to be gathered to be unbiased and fair.

Thats why it takes time gathering proper evidence without speculation or bias opinions

34 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you said you’ve gone 50+ kills before, if i say that’s cheating and you don’t provide video evidence backing up your innocense should you be banned?

Right, so on that basis you believe 50+ is a suspicious score.

That is my point about 76/15, it is suspicious, and yes I do not believe anyone can acheive it genuinely. Sure I could be wrong but there isn't anyone willing to prove "me" wrong. So I'll just stick to my view.

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

If I was administration i'd look up who they were , and in this case we all know the result after such an investigation because it already happened.

In goats case its widely known after the fact but during an investigation for the first time all data on the matter has to be gathered to be unbiased and fair.

Thats why it takes time gathering proper evidence without speculation or bias opinions

Unreal... for everyone else, here's what getting 100+ kills looks like.

Unreal... for everyone else, here's what getting 100+ kills looks like.

ugh not about to watch that vertigo infused dizzy mess right now

1 minute ago, Rade said:

Right, so on that basis you believe 50+ is a suspicious score.

congratulations on arriving at the polar opposite from the point of my post, it was pretty clear the 50+ part was intended to show how ridiculous it is to expect someone to prove that they aren’t cheating

if it was up to darkwolf you’d just be instabanned as anything over 35 kills is “quite obvious”