eazy-vinny

Cheaters more and more. (YES AGAIN)

On 1/14/2019 at 5:31 PM, eazy-vinny said:

lol look at that score? and no its not a legit player. 76 kills?

pfft
uVTQJbj.png

2 minutes ago, Trivirium said:

This thread is an absolute mess.

> Rebelliousness posts

DVovmep.jpg

I love it.

So like... how can you DENY that Citadel has become the new Nekrova?  And why would anyone "dislike" the truth of such a comment? And what's the point of targeting me and attacking me personally for expressing an opinion?  Talk about toxicity. Oh wait, shall I pull out the RACE card? /joke

Edited by Rebelliousness

Just now, Rebelliousness said:

So like... how can you DENY that Citadel has become the new Nekrova?  And why would anyone "dislike" the truth of such a comment?

Brb logging in to see if it's really THAT bad. I get like 80ms ish to Cit since I'm in Canada.. so I'll giver a go.

Just now, Trivirium said:

Brb logging in to see if it's really THAT bad. I get like 80ms ish to Cit since I'm in Canada.. so I'll giver a go.

Thank you.  I look forward to your HONEST reply after you log in to actually see what's happening.

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

Thank you.  I look forward to your HONEST reply after you log in to actually see what's happening.

Citadel has players. 

I'm still not sure why you'd be against that. 

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

So like... how can you DENY that Citadel has become the new Nekrova?  And why would anyone "dislike" the truth of such a comment?

has anyone denied that there is a lot of russian players? i havent seen it, feel free to quote whoever said it if i just cant read

most people seem to take issue with your abrupt shift to anti russian/brazilian rhetoric - given the obvious ethnic prejudices you showed in your earlier outburst, its pretty clear that you arent exactly objective here

8 minutes ago, MrM0dZ said:

pfft
uVTQJbj.png

When they go full blatant like that those are probably testers for cheat companies. There's been a few videos showing precisely that kind of thing to sell their hacks.

10 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

When they go full blatant like that those are probably testers for cheat companies. There's been a few videos showing precisely that kind of thing to sell their hacks.

Lol that's MrEpicGoat from several years ago just trolling as usual. 

(He's an American btw)

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

(He's an American btw)

i bet he speaks russian

22 hours ago, Similarities said:

Regardless of who posted this (I know you're just quoting OP but still), it's an untrue statement. You can easily detect when a WinAPI call is used by a cheating program.

i wouldn't bother trying to explain things like that to these people tbh

these people still dont understand the very very basics of client side and server side

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Not only have this thread turned completely distasteful, but it is also ridiculously derailed. If the user in question is reported properly, the support will get to it. Even though no names were mentioned, this turned into a sensitive and heated discussion over something that holds no grounds in facts, and is too easily used as an excuse to identify a faulty player with something more than themselves. With that in mind, I will go ahead and lock this thread and ask you to please pay attention to these things in the future.

Regards,
Ritual

• Like 5