eazy-vinny

Cheaters more and more. (YES AGAIN)

4 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

And you don't see it as a problem that a single, non-International language is basically the only language on a server... and somehow the rationale that that alone isn't responsible for excluding other players from other countries, even Poland or Germany or Italy from feeling welcome to play in Little Russia.  The fact you can defend this absurd position and tell people, childishly to just "learn Russian" speaks volumes about you.  I think I will just put you on block for now, nothing rational is coming from your comments.

Welcome to planet Earth? 

Welcome to the human race?

I'm not sure what you want me to say. 

Literally anyone with a decent enough PC and the internet can play APB. I don't see that as a bad thing. 

I also  don't understand why demanding someone speak English is any different than demanding you speak Russian. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Phew, this thread is taking a turn towards both racially sensitive and almost definitely toxic.

Where the forum police at?

9 minutes ago, Trivirium said:

Phew, this thread is taking a turn towards both racially sensitive and almost definitely toxic.

I honestly didn't know that either Russian or Brazilian were races.  Those are ethnicities, not races and both are quite beautiful.  But when a server is dominated by one "brotherhood" it becomes unwelcoming to every other.  Can you please point out the toxicity towards another ethnic group other than to point out they have greater percentage population wise on a server and more likelihood of cheaters?

Oh wait... it's RACIST and TOXIC to say Russians cheat on Cheatadel.  FFS what was I thinking. 

Just an aside... LOL Trivirium every single gun you have on your sig is a bought legendary... AIMIRITE? 

There aren't any races even mentioned anywhere in this thread.  And FYI America is a MULTI-RACIAL and MULTI-ETHNIC country.  I for one am part Ukrainian.  Yeah, my grandparents actually wrote in Cyrillic.

Edited by Rebelliousness

5 minutes ago, Trivirium said:

I think we are down to 1 mod and 2 CM. 

Must be a day off. 

2 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Oh wait... it's RACIST and TOXIC to say Russians cheat on Cheatadel.  FFS what was I thinking.

Lol... When you are losing an argument. 

Edited by CookiePuss

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Taken over?

You mean kept alive right?

Remove the Russians and Citadel is Han. 

Because they didn't learn a foreign language?

Just learn Russian then if it's that easy. 

There, problem solved. 

u sure citadel needs any russians for pop? i dont think so

also why pretend russians would be even able to learn a new language?

3 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I honestly didn't know that either Russian or Brazilian were races.  Those are ethnicities, not races and both are quite beautiful.  But when a server is dominated by one "brotherhood" it becomes unwelcoming to every other.  Can you please point out the toxicity towards another ethnic group other than to point out they have greater percentage population wise on a server and more likelihood of cheaters?

Oh wait... it's RACIST and TOXIC to say Russians cheat on Cheatadel.  FFS what was I thinking.  Just an aside... LOL Trivirium every single gun you have on your sig is a bought legendary... AIMIRITE?  And perchance are you a Brazilian Brother who plays on Jericho?  HAHAHAHA  yeah.

iff russians weren't a race wouldn't that mean we couldn't be racuicts even if we woudl say "russians suck" because it would in worst case be ethnicistic 😛

seriosuly it's stupud language stuff complaining about that marginally small wordings. And russians surely do not cheta more than germans or guys form the usa. .  

7 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

(Yeah AIM-irite).

we've managed to go from slightly racist undertones to full blown yikes "ban x nationality/ethnicity" to just randomly hackusating forum posters

meanwhile we've seen no toxicity from any of the supposedly toxic russians or brazilians 

its hard to look at any of your posts objectively when youve managed to make yourself into a caricature of your own argument

Well I'm TRIGGERED.

15 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

it's RACIST and TOXIC to say Russians cheat on Cheatadel.  FFS what was I thinking.  Just an aside... LOL Trivirium every single gun you have on your sig is a bought legendary... AIMIRITE?  And perchance are you a Brazilian Brother who plays on Jericho?  HAHAHAHA  yeah.

In all seriousness, I'm a longtime Canadian player out of Ontario, that isn't Toronto. So yeah, my Irish/Scottish white patootie is definitely BR material. 

And it's hard to say that one single person(s) cheat because every country does it. It's just a matter of suppression regardless of tongue or place of origin. 

There are regional servers and there isn't a law saying you can't speak your language there. Though I think this game is about communication and I do find it frustrating at times when your only other teammate is separated by a language barrier. Then again, there's always a game after that one.

AND AS FOR MY LEGENDARY WEPS THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I've spent some stupid 2K CAD on this game in my time playing since 2013.

So shoo.

Edited by Trivirium
Felt like he wasn't getting that underlined part.

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

iff russians weren't a race wouldn't that mean we couldn't be racuicts even if we woudl say "russians suck" because it would in worst case be ethnicistic 😛

seriosuly it's stupud language stuff complaining about that marginally small wordings. And russians surely do not cheta more than germans or guys form the usa. .  

Russians aren't a race.  Russians are an ethnic group which includes the caucasian and asian races.  Brazilians aren't a race.  Brazilians are an ethnic group which includes the caucasian and asian (via Native American) and black (via admixture) races.  America includes every conceivable race and admixture and every ethnicity and language group.

Russians sure seem to cheat a lot.  Or maybe it just seems that way because there are a lot of Russians.  In fact so many, there are hardly anyone else left playing so it seems disproportionate.  But do you think a server whose district chat is almost exclusively in Cyrillic is going to welcome much population from any other non-Russian speaking country?  At least. every country is familiar with English, that's why it's International. When an EU server stops being International and simply becomes Little Russia... this is what we see.

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

we've managed to go from slightly racist undertones to full blown yikes "ban x nationality/ethnicity" to just randomly hackusating forum posters

meanwhile we've seen no toxicity from any of the supposedly toxic russians or brazilians 

its hard to look at any of your posts objectively when youve managed to make yourself into a caricature of your own argument

You're falsely accusing me of racism.  I also NEVER said ban or even block anyone, except cheaters.  I had you on ignore.  I'm wondering how my ignore got "hacked."  I shouldn't be able to see your provoking, idiotic drivel.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

because they dont even understand what we are writing about

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

At least. every country is familiar with English

Sick, so when do we get a Mandarin language server? Since it's literally the most spoken language on the planet and all. 

Or wait, maybe we should just let players who choose to play APB speak whatever language they choose?

Crazy idea, amirite?

You're falsely accusing me of racism.  I also NEVER said ban or even block anyone, except cheaters.  I had you on ignore.  I'm wondering how my ignore got "hacked."  I shouldn't be able to see your provoking, idiotic drivel.

so we're just going to ignore the part where you went full mongoloid and accused a random white guy of being a br cheater?

e662e520f14cc9dcc3065a0a5e844595.png

unfortunately you didnt hit that edit button fast enough, better luck next time homie

1 minute ago, Halelulia said:

because they dont even understand what we are writing about

so if russian/brazilian players dont acknowledge things when they dont understand whats being said

how come english speaking morons dont do the same thing when they dont understand russian/portuguese?

hmmmmmmmm

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Sick, so when do we get a Mandarin language server? Since it's literally the most spoken language on the planet and all. 

Or wait, maybe we should just let players who choose to play APB speak whatever language they choose?

Crazy idea, amirite?

i wonder how many na players whined about the few brazilians though?

5 minutes ago, Trivirium said:

It's just a matter of suppression regardless of tongue or place of origin. 

There are regional servers and there isn't a law saying you can't speak your language there. Though I think this game is about communication and I do find it frustrating at times when your only other teammate is separated by a language barrier.

And my original point being, if you can't speak Russian on Citadel, you often get kicked for the communication reason alone.  By sheer numbers the Russians have displaced everyone else, AND the International language of communication, English.  It could be, unlike the EU, that Russians don't learn English and so communicate the only way they can... but it results in blocking out all the non-Russians.

Maybe MattScott's team could come up with a Google Translator in-game.  It's so awful it would be hilarious, but at least everyone would have a general idea what everyone else is saying.  And of course there's discord where anyone can of course freely communicate with their own clans.  But I think it hurts the game is your a non-Russian speaker to log into Citadel.

so if russian/brazilian players dont acknowledge things when they dont understand whats being said

how come english speaking morons dont do the same thing when they dont understand russian/portuguese?

hmmmmmmmm

higher iq

so we're just going to ignore the part where you went full mongoloid and accused a random white guy of being a br cheater?

e662e520f14cc9dcc3065a0a5e844595.png

unfortunately you didnt hit that edit button fast enough, better luck next time homie

hmmmmmmmm

Dude, I've reported your post for being personally abusive.  I had you on ignore months ago since all you do is insult and provoke.  I don't know why I can see your posts now or why you can see my posts.  But I don't want the high blood pressure of reading your insane, toxic animosity.  Fuck off my nuts. I don;'t give a single shit about your opinions to read them.

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

Dude, I've reported your post for being personally abusive.  I had you on ignore months ago since all you do is insult and provoke.  I don't know why I can see your posts now or why you can see my posts.  But I don't want the high blood pressure of reading your insane, toxic animosity.  Fuck off my nuts. I don;'t give a single shit about your opinions to read them.

Lol... You got owned. 

Just now, Rebelliousness said:

its always the people who dish out the most toxicity that cant even take a fraction of it back lmao

this shit here getting better and better

3 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

higher iq

higher iq = whining on the forums 

i think you've got it backwards bud

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You have to be pretty thin skinned to let a little Portuguese ruin your day

you called it.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Lol... You got owned. 

Really?  How do we know he's WHITE?  Maybe he's part Indian and BROWN.  How do we know what he's saying is the truth?  I, for one, have noticed that a lot of hackers have every legendary.  Oh yes, when LO unbanned them, they were able to keep their ill-gotten gains and started selling DOZENS of legendaries... on secondary places for irl money.  I personally find it unusual for anyone to have every legendary.  And I also spent 2000 USD on this game, and only have 2.

3 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

you called it.

I reported BXNNNED for calling me a mongoloid.  My issues primarily on Cheadel and it is well beyond a "little Portuguese" since the entire District is primarily in Cyrillic writing. So he didn't honestly call anything.  But yea, mixup random bits from the whole conversation and pretend it means something.
Citadel%20chat.jpg

Edited by Rebelliousness

maxresdefault.jpg

always remember who the bad guys are

3 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I reported BXNNNED for calling me a mongoloid.  My issues primarily on Cheadel and it is well beyond a "little Portuguese" since the entire District is primarily in Cyrillic writing. So he didn't honestly call anything.  But yea, mixup random bits from the whole conversation and pretend it means something.

@CookiePuss you called it x2

bs forum btw

Edited by Halelulia