eazy-vinny

Cheaters more and more. (YES AGAIN)

4 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I guess you overlook the part where many of them cheat, and they are hostile to non-Russians, but hey... shit all over me for simply saying.  It's not my game... and more and more I'm not interested in playing.  it just deteriorating sadly. And hey I spent over 2000 USD on Armas. Losing players like me definitely doesn't help.

I tried looking up stats of cheater by country. 

All I could find was VAC ban data on CS:GO.

Russia was number 2.

Wanna guess who was number one? 

(Hint, it's not Brazil)

3 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

It's not "xenophobia" to state factually correct arguments like Russians and Brazilians cover the majority of the cheater-base. 

I eagerly await your sources for these "facts". 

(Unless of course, you have none.)

Edited by CookiePuss

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I tried looking up stats of cheater by country. 

All I could find was VAC ban data on CS:GO.

Russia was number 2.

Wanna guess who was number one? 

(Hint, it's not Brazil)

If a country takes over a server... for example Citadel and Russians... and the District chat is nearly exclusively in Cyrillic... and players on missions often kick non-Cyrillic writing players (yea just dont write anything or hope to communicate.  I played on Innova and it was fine, but still... it's a handicap.)
And if said country has a high amount of cheaters... disproportionate amount of cheaters....
then it's a serious problem that needs to be addressed if anyone hopes to salvage this game.

Ignoring the problems doesn't make them go away.  I also find it stupid that you wear the SPCT tag, since you ONLY play on one of two servers... you don't have a fricken CLUE what the actual state of this game is.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

6 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

It's not "xenophobia" to state factually correct arguments like Russians and Brazilians cover the majority of the cheater-base. 

I eagerly await your sources for these "facts". 

(Unless of course, you have none.)

Xenophobia is how the Russians have taken over Citadel and excluded everyone else.

22 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

.We now have more than enough players that if Hoplon was recreated, we'd still have plenty of people. 

Holy shit how did I miss this. 

You are aware that the game's population is at an all time low, right?

Christ the mental gymnastics it's taking you to support your arguments. You must be exhausted. 

Edited by CookiePuss

well he's right puss, we just well ban the top 5 countries off all servers and theeeen   .   .   .    .    .    .    .  .  .  ..close the servers, beause no one is left playing.

ke88c1pxliAuaMEv1A8dmC-axsCugA6ah-cOE7TM

If a country takes over a server... 

Taken over?

You mean kept alive right?

Remove the Russians and Citadel is Han. 

6 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Xenophobia is how the Russians have taken over Citadel and excluded everyone else.

Because they didn't learn a foreign language?

Just learn Russian then if it's that easy. 

There, problem solved. 

7 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I had been talking primarily about Citadel.  Why should I alter my subject since someone elected to derail it in defense of Brazilians on Jericho?

ooooh, my bad, then i guess this:

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

[... ]FSo I wonder myself why the CEO of a game lets foreign players hack the game to hell and drive away the American "paying" playerbase, it just makes no logical sense.  I mean seriously, log in and you need command of foreign languages to follow the District chat, that's how bad it is. I'm not sayimg Americans don't have cheaters but dang...

or this

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

[...] or that Brazilians haven't taken over Jericho... or that cheater clans from these respective countries don't dominate or fill the district chat with their language?  Now let me ask you an HONEST question.  How many English speaking players have been kicked from missions unjustly, simply because they aren't Brazilian or Russian?  And then tell ME about your melting snowflake leftist "xenophobia."  Not an AMERICAN ONLY.... [...]

[...]or spams District chat calling every non-Brazilian a "gringo" (racial put-down). How many Americans... let alone anyone else... is going to be happy logging into a game like that? The answer is they WON'T and they don't.

or this

48 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

[...] And yes, Jericho has a problem with Brazlian cheaters as well, and also hostile toward non-Brazilians.  I mean look at the times in District chat they call out "gringo."  Seriously, foreigners calling Americans foreigners on an American server... and that's okay? When the US server is populated predominantly by Brazilians... don't you think it warrants an evaluation?

wasnt talking about jericho AT ALL

i guess now all the money citadel makes is paid by americans, citadel is full of americans (the only ones that pay) and hostile brazilians, and all you can read in chat is "gringo" and portuguese in citadel.

and those times you said "jericho", its just a silly typo for "citadel", you just confused the server name button you got in your custom made keyboard.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Holy shit how did I miss this. 

You are aware that the game's population I'd at an all time low, right?

Christ the mental gymnastics it's taking you to support your arguments. You must be exhausted. 

The games population of American players is at an all time low because of the state of the game.  Somethings seriously wrong if your EU server is populated primarily by Russians from Innova, and your US server is populated primarily from Brazilians from Hoplon.  The SOLUTION to this population problem isn't IGNORING that every other population is being replaced by these two... and the disproportionate amount of cheating going on.

I also find it stupid that you wear the SPCT tag, since you ONLY play on one of two servers... you don't have a fricken CLUE what the actual state of this game is.

Why am I not surprised you don't understand what SPCT does. 

We test things. And not on Jericho nor Citadel. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Taken over?

I like how you say Im going through mental gymnastics when I made literally one post. Also, where's your evidence to state that Jericho is being kept alive by Brazilians and Citadel is being kept alive by Russians? I don't play Citadel so I can't vouch for that, but I've been on Jericho long enough that most people speak proper English in the main hours and only switch to Portuguese late at night. So wheres your stats saying it's "keeping them alive"?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Taken over?

Because they didn't learn a foreign language?

Just learn Russian then if it's that easy. 

There, problem solved. 

The thing is I never said remove them.  I said find out why THEY have become the exclusive players... and if among THEIR population are cheater clans... remove those clans so OTHERS can come back to the game and the population isn't dead. Also, most Russians do speak a bit of English as do Brazilians.  But it's EVIDENCE they don't want non Russian or non-Brazilians in their conversation when the entire district becomes Russian, for example... and Russian isn't the International Language that English is. A solely Russian language server is no longer an International EU server... it's just a Russian server.

Edited by Rebelliousness

3 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

The games population of American players is at an all time low because of the state of the game.  Somethings seriously wrong if your EU server is populated primarily by Russians from Innova, and your US server is populated primarily from Brazilians from Hoplon.  The SOLUTION to this population problem isn't IGNORING that every other population is being replaced by these two... and the disproportionate amount of cheating going on.

So English speaking players quit the game. 

And your "solution" is to remove the players still playing?

That's some logic.

2 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I like how you say Im going through mental gymnastics when I made literally one post. Also, where's your evidence to state that Jericho is being kept alive by Brazilians and Citadel is being kept alive by Russians? I don't play Citadel so I can't vouch for that, but I've been on Jericho long enough that most people speak proper English in the main hours and only switch to Portuguese late at night. So wheres your stats saying it's "keeping them alive"?

Imagine that, Mr "facts" has none. 

Shocking. 

Also, the one thing we all agree on is Jericho is dominated by Brazilians and Citadel by Russians. 

I suggest taking a bit more time to think before responding. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

That's some logic.

Imagine that, Mr "facts" has none. 

Shocking. 

Oh hey look at that, the SPCT idiot is avoiding the question. How about you answer it, where are your stats saying that those specific countries are keeping those servers alive?

Personal experience says Jericho is dominated by primarily english-speaking players which means Brazil isn't the lead pop group. Yet personal experience also says that while Brazil isn't the leading pop, they're the lead in cheaters.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

Why am I not surprised you don't understand what SPCT does. 

We test things. And not on Jericho nor Citadel. 

Because back in G1 days, the SPCT was sitting in social talking nonsense and logging into districts to play the role of tutor.  In any event it was my MISUNDERSTANDING that you acted as the eyes and ears of the company with regard to the playerbase.

The thing is I never said remove them.  I said find out why THEY have become the exclusive players... and if among THEIR population are cheater clans... remove those clans so OTHERS can come back to the game and the population isn't dead. Also, most Russians do speak a bit of English as do Brazilians.  But it's EVIDENCE they don't want non Russian or non-Brazilians in their conversation when the entire district becomes Russian, for example... and Russian isn't the International Language that English is. A solely Russian language server is no longer an International EU server... it's just a Russian server.

As far as I know no languages are restricted from chatting. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can log on to any server and speak as much English as you want. 

2 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Oh hey look at that, the SPCT idiot is avoiding the question. How about you answer it, where are your stats saying that those specific countries are keeping those servers alive?

gj jumping to insults thats really contributing to the discussion.

Removing those clans is not more or less easy than the entire "catch a cheater" discussion we already have.

And I am still for a divide the chats so these people have less issues over these things idea.

So English speaking players quit the game. 

And your "solution" is to remove the players still playing?

That's some logic.

Since not anywhere in any post of mine did I say the solution was to remove them or prevent countries from playing.  I said it was a PROBLEM when a singular country by sheer numbers took over the server and created a hostile playing environment for those not from that same country... and who also dominate the server with cheater clans.  You're just creating a straw man fake argument you can shoot down, but having no honesty or integrity in discussing the actual issues stated.  Just like your ludicrous "xenophobia" comment... when if there's any, it's Russians on Citadel who really don't like non-Russians at all.

16 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

While Hoplon *DID* bring a needed boost to pop (Jericho) when the servers originally died, this is no longer the case. We now have more than enough players that if Hoplon was recreated, we'd still have plenty of people. It's not "xenophobia" to state factually correct arguments like Russians and Brazilians cover the majority of the cheater-base. A certain popular cheat provider is literally based in Brazil. Problem is, a lot of sketchy shit happens after-hours. From about 5PM EST onwards, Brazilians basically invade the server and the amount of sketchy or otherwise questionable actions rises substantially. This is not a placebo either, I noticed the questionable actions long before I noticed that is was mainly Brazilians doing them.

Xenophobia is judgement without base. Simply hating another country or it's people because it isn't/they aren't yours. I don't hate people from Brazil, I don't hate Brazil. I just hate the fact that a lot of cheaters come from it and I wish we could bring back Hoplon so that we wouldn't have to be the main victims of such a group.

Remember kids, facts don't care about your ideals, they're not racist.

3 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

i normally play between anywhere 9PM and 3AM EST.

i take your challange, name an hour, and i'll log in and play an undetermined ammount of days (like, 4 or so) at that hour, for 3 or so hours and i will document all the portuguese AND spanish i see in the chat, and i'll report back to forums.

and your US server is populated primarily from Brazilians from Hoplon

not talking about jericho. at all. must be talking about joker, or colby.

Because back in G1 days, the SPCT was sitting in social talking nonsense and logging into districts to play the role of tutor.  In any event it was my MISUNDERSTANDING that you acted as the eyes and ears of the company with regard to the playerbase.

are you messign up SPCM with SPCT, because SPCT's were never labelled on the servers, nor have I seen them doing that.

As far as I know no languages are restricted from chatting. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can log on to any server and speak as much English as you want. 

And you don't see it as a problem that a single, non-International language is basically the only language on a server... and somehow the rationale that that alone isn't responsible for excluding other players from other countries, even Poland or Germany or Italy from feeling welcome to play in Little Russia.  The fact you can defend this absurd position and tell people, childishly to just "learn Russian" speaks volumes about you.  I think I will just put you on block for now, nothing rational is coming from your comments.

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

are you messign up SPCM with SPCT, because SPCT's were never labelled on the servers, nor have I seen them doing that.

Probably.  My bad. :classic_blush:

That's SPCM, or even SPCC.

3 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i normally play between anywhere 9PM and 3AM EST.

i take your challange, name an hour, and i'll log in and play an undetermined ammount of days (like, 4 or so) at that hour, for 3 or so hours and i will document all the portuguese AND spanish i see in the chat, and i'll report back to forums.

not talking about jericho. at all. must be talking about joker, or colby.

So will I.  Because I KNOW you're being disingenuous with the truth.

7 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Personal experience says Jericho is dominated by primarily english-speaking players which means Brazil isn't the lead pop group. Yet personal experience also says that while Brazil isn't the leading pop, they're the lead in cheaters.

...nevermind then. with "server invided by brazilians" i thought you were saying the chat became all portuguese.

10 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

So will I.  Because I KNOW you're being disingenuous with the truth.

ffs, enforcer, name the hour.

8 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Since not anywhere in any post of mine did I say the solution was to remove them or prevent countries from playing.  I said it was a PROBLEM when a singular country by sheer numbers took over the server and created a hostile playing environment for those not from that same country... and who also dominate the server with cheater clans.  You're just creating a straw man fake argument you can shoot down, but having no honesty or integrity in discussing the actual issues stated.  Just like your ludicrous "xenophobia" comment... when if there's any, it's Russians on Citadel who really don't like non-Russians at all.

I do not think it's the russians themselves I played on all servers and tbh it's rather selective perception.

In the old days when you had 10 maddies on the server and 4 were russians you just had 40% russians trashtalking and 6 others.

Now you have 8 of 10 maddies being russians because there are less of the regular maddies, and so its 80% russian doing the trash talk.

But that's not because the russians took over the server it's just because the others left the game already now, making it look like there are more russians but in reality it's not it' just less russians that left.

There were lots of russians back when obeya had even 2.5k people online in the evenings, in the end the russians were enough so that G1 decided that an own russian server would do it. and this conclusion came by the russian pop on the old servers, So the russians were always there just in relation to the others were less visible within the mass.

Edited by LilyV3