eazy-vinny

Cheaters more and more. (YES AGAIN)

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unreal... for everyone else, here's what getting 100+ kills looks like.

idk man it could be legit. 119-2 seems fairly legitimate to me, maybe you're just bad? i mean...i could do that with my eyes closed bro. just get better at the game LOL??

btw

aysO.png

getting similar KDs isn't necessarily hard, especially with the PMG, it's not 73-15 or whatever but it's near that KDR, if the image is from EU then i know who it is and the guy is cheating, but not everyone that does decent-well in FC is cheating.

11 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

they told me to not ask buuuuut... does that pile... has a bottom? or how does it works? do you clear the pile every month, burn the older posts? do you have backups of that pile?

It is a pile that gets burned away every month.

I think, to me, what is fascinating is I've been playing this game since 2011 and every time I see a thread about cheaters it's as if someone copied and pasted the same thread and just changed the posting date. The same comments, the same threats. Just different names.  With this game only so big, how is it even possible to not run out of avenues to seal off every way possible to cheat in this game? Three alleged "anti-cheat" programs later and it can still be done? Really?

At what cost to your bottom line does not investing in the best possible plan to stop this from even happening are you now going to suffer? I mean, it's been eight years on the same engine. 

Granted, the morons that have to cheat to play this game are everywhere in our society. But there has to come a time where technology should outsmart these idiots in these environments.

19 minutes ago, Snuffalupagas said:

I think, to me, what is fascinating is I've been playing this game since 2011 and every time I see a thread about cheaters it's as if someone copied and pasted the same thread and just changed the posting date. The same comments, the same threats. Just different names.  With this game only so big, how is it even possible to not run out of avenues to seal off every way possible to cheat in this game? Three alleged "anti-cheat" programs later and it can still be done? Really?

At what cost to your bottom line does not investing in the best possible plan to stop this from even happening are you now going to suffer? I mean, it's been eight years on the same engine. 

Granted, the morons that have to cheat to play this game are everywhere in our society. But there has to come a time where technology should outsmart these idiots in these environments.

you cannot outsmart these idiots, because the hacks themselves are not written by these idiots, they only get used by those idiots. And so hacks vs antihacks is just a circle of tecjnological warfare.

12 minutes ago, Snuffalupagas said:

you'll never be able to "seal off" every possible way to cheat when theres someone on the outside poking new holes, even if the entire game was only visually streamed to your device from the apb servers im sure there would still be some exploits 

being a cheat coder is a job just like being an apb dev is a job, the only difference i see is that the cheat coder is devoted entirely to cheating whereas the apb dev has to maintain a balance - focus too much on cheaters and the game stagnates, focus too much on the game and cheaters run rampant

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Remember the thread on making the client run faster? Or how G1 lied to us saying it couldn't?

I formally apologized on that thread to the community for believing a lie  G1 told us and arguing with people over it.

You missed the cake day for shame for shameeee  😛

Well... fuck.

1 hour ago, Similarities said:

idk man it could be legit. 119-2 seems fairly legitimate to me, maybe you're just bad? i mean...i could do that with my eyes closed bro. just get better at the game LOL??

btw

aysO.png

getting similar KDs isn't necessarily hard, especially with the PMG, it's not 73-15 or whatever but it's near that KDR, if the image is from EU then i know who it is and the guy is cheating, but not everyone that does decent-well in FC is cheating.

It's not the KDR it's th whole kills 50 vs 75 thats still 50% more kills. The thing is some of tbhose high scores are only possible with speedhacks and wallhacks, otherwise you won't even come across enough opponents with that regularity.  so anyone constantly pulling 75+ should get a REAL tight observation. especially when they constantly get thet one shiy gold metal, which is way too random in an encounter to be possible to have it in 80%+ of your gams.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Snuffalupagas said:

With this game only so big, how is it even possible to not run out of avenues to seal off every way possible to cheat in this game? Three alleged "anti-cheat" programs later and it can still be done? Really?

i dont really think you understand how cheats work...

you seem like " V4Lv3 Y u sO B1G 4nD N0 S74pH Ch33T4hz iN cS;G0?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! " kind of person.

no game is free of cheaters, not paid, not free, not made by small or big companies. deal with it. we can put all the anticheats in the market, and it wont stop them.

I mean, it's been eight years on the same engine.

you do realize not every game switches engine every year, right? actually, you do realize most games spend their whole lifespan on the same engine, right?

you do realize that "these idiots" also use techonlogy, right? they dont go out and have mystic orgies to summon a floppydisk with cheats. on top of that, if anitcheats ever block all cheat methods, we're pretty far away from that time, so idk why you're complaining here.

"L0 y U n0 7R4v3L t0 Fu7Urh 4Nd Br1NG gUd ANt1cH337Ahs_ _ _ ?!??!?!?!?! .-. .-. .-. o.o o.o o.o o.o "

and lets not even talk about how, even if LO stops all cheaters, people are going to still complain about cheeters because of dethreaters and the big gap between player skills in almost every game (problem they are trying to fix with the new engine, mind you)

....wow, actually a half-serious answer... i need to fix this...

hqdefault.jpg

there are also polar bear lovers out there, its not all hate!

2 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

....wow, actually a half-serious answer... i need to fix this...

You said floppy...

unbreakable-giphy.gif

There, I fixed it.

• Like 1

BE can definitely kick your butt for using winapi functions. The thing is there are no automatic bans in APB, "the team" is "reviewing" and "reevaluating" every flagged account.

Matt Scott is well aware of how widespread is cheating but if he's going to doubledown on it, the playerbase will get even smaller. He's probably waiting APB to get big through BR before cracking down ...which is never going to happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sayori said:

BE can definitely kick your butt for using winapi functions. The thing is there are no automatic bans in APB, "the team" is "reviewing" and "reevaluating" every flagged account.

Matt Scott is well aware of how widespread is cheating but if he's going to doubledown on it, the playerbase will get even smaller. He's probably waiting APB to get big through BR before cracking down ...which is never going to happen.

That's some tin foil hat stuff right there. 

SMS verification + VAC ban

APB need to have - SMS verification for all accounts. Get banned ? .. cant create acc. with banned acc. phone number. Done ... cheaters will reroll 2-3 times till they end up with phone numbers. ( I doubt that cheaters will buy Sim card every time they get banned).

For those who rage on this idea ( not all have phones to receive SMS )  ... plz .... gmail, steam and some other launchers have sms verification !

Remove APB from G1 launcher and ban those cheaters on steam with VAC ban. ( Those cheaters who over come sms verification with some kind online fake numbers).

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

APB need to have - SMS verification for all accounts. Get banned ? .. cant create acc. with banned acc. phone number. Done ... cheaters will reroll 2-3 times till they end up with phone numbers. ( I doubt that cheaters will buy Sim card every time they get banned).

For those who rage on this idea ( not all have phones to receive SMS )  ... plz .... gmail, steam and some other launchers have sms verification !

Remove APB from G1 launcher and ban those cheaters on steam with VAC ban. ( Those cheaters who over come sms verification with some kind online fake numbers).

Thats a good idea, only the problem is there are phone numbers for free but i believe it wil reduce the amount of cheaters and won´t be that hard to setup for little orbit.

a sms service isn't that expensive.  

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

Eh, theres a lot of people with VAC bans who no longer cheat, you can find plenty of those guys on Rust, CS:GO, and GMod.

The phone number would be a good idea though. War Thunder does the same thing with its 2-Step Authentication.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That's some tin foil hat stuff right there. 

Or that's the only logical explanation?

Because if you are the CEO, you sure as hell don't wanna kill the game before your revival project has been completed. But you can start banning people if there was enough players.

Did you also know that the gov spying on you is a "some tin foil hat stuff"?

Edited by Sayori

11 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Because if you are the CEO, you sure as hell don't wanna kill the game before your revival project has been completed. But you can start banning people if there was enough players.

except one would assume a competent ceo would realize that the bad pr from allowing cheaters to run rampant and the resulting lack of faith in the company and the current anticheat wouldn’t be worth the short term profit 

21 minutes ago, Sayori said:

...you ok?

7 hours ago, Sayori said:

39 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Remember : the way some of you are saying to ban can and will be used against you , so is it really so bad now then?

Little Orbit is making sure that bans they do are legit and not shady like G1 did , which is a good thing.

And MattScott said himself they are in fact banning they just are not naming and shaming because it causes

toxic behavior which after a few months of doing things this way  has worked to make APB more pleasant to play.

On 1/14/2019 at 7:19 PM, eazy-vinny said:

Don't listen to retards who tell you that WinAPI is detected/detectable.

LOL

Tvu5WP5.jpg

Edited by SilverCrow

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

lol... Exposed

over my head..... I think I'm too short to catch it.

so what did I miss?

32 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

LOL

Tvu5WP5.jpg

Regardless of who posted this (I know you're just quoting OP but still), it's an untrue statement. You can easily detect when a WinAPI call is used by a cheating program.

Oh my god. Never saw such much retardness in one thread. I don't know how to respond cause i'm gonna be shit on as others.

So let me simply summarize average SANE position on matter:

- Nobody deny there are cheaters but score don't show that -

Score is result, not direct proof. If we start banning people for score... then I dunno if I want to play that game anymore. A lot of people probably feels the same.

I swear I got deja vu non-stop whenever this threads appear... And no. They are not good kind of deja vu.

Edited by Mitne

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Oh my god. Never saw such much retardness in one thread. I don't know how to respond cause i'm gonna be shit on as others.

So let me simply summarize average SANE position on matter:

- Nobody deny there are cheaters but score don't show that -

Score is result, not direct proof. If we start banning people for score... then I dunno if I want to play that game anymore. A lot of people probably feels the same.

I swear I got deja vu non-stop whenever this threads appear... And no. They are not good kind of deja vu.

True ... but cmon, 76 kills and only 15 deaths is pretty much shows that something is not right. Even if he got new mouse or monitor and this new gear turned him into FC super hero 🤣 "Lo" should take deep investigation on those ppl. who makes insane OP score. ( just investigation to make sure his legit )

Im just saying ... maybe im wrong i dunno, its just my opinion.

Edited by MartisLTU

20 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

you'll never be able to "seal off" every possible way to cheat when theres someone on the outside poking new holes, even if the entire game was only visually streamed to your device from the apb servers im sure there would still be some exploits 

being a cheat coder is a job just like being an apb dev is a job, the only difference i see is that the cheat coder is devoted entirely to cheating whereas the apb dev has to maintain a balance - focus too much on cheaters and the game stagnates, focus too much on the game and cheaters run rampant

Actually there is a reason why there are no HP/Spread/Fire rate hacks, because they're server sided. If the whole game was server side it would mean you would have to get into the actual servers before you can even do anything remotely like cheating. If the game was like that though the user experience would be the worst thing in the world, worse than some early access games.

Usually rule of thumb is that getting around server sided features is 1000 times worse than its worth. Which is why you never saw any real "fairfight bypass". Even when a cheat maker could make cheats in APB before they would have no idea if they were under the radar because everything was calculated on the server. Unlike client side anti cheats which once you've bypassed the anti cheat to get in the game and you're not banned within the hour you're more than likely clear till the next update (if you know what youre doing).