eazy-vinny

Cheaters more and more. (YES AGAIN)

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

congratulations on arriving at the polar opposite from the point of my post, it was pretty clear the 50+ part was intended to show how ridiculous it is to expect someone to prove that they aren’t cheating

if it was up to darkwolf you’d just be instabanned as anything over 35 kills is “quite obvious”

Read my posts, all of them again.

I am not asking for the guy who got 76/15 to prove he/she isn't cheating.

I am asking for anyone who claims 76/15 is genuinely possible to prove it.

6 minutes ago, Rade said:

Read my posts, all of them again.

I am not asking for the guy who got 76/15 to prove he/she isn't cheating.

I am asking for anyone who claims 76/15 is genuinely possible to prove it.

it’s the same thing - if it’s impossible then he’s cheating, if it’s possible then he’s not (as far as this evidence is concerned)

the only difference is you’re asking random players with no connection to prove he’s not cheating 

this whole thread is a great example of why bans based on player reports are risky at best

Really? C'mon just accept you misread everything I said. Putting a different spin on it to suit yourself is extremely low.

Btw Little Orbit do not ban based on player reports, that is completely false information. They only ban if cheating is detected by their anti-cheat.

I think we are done here.

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s the same thing - if it’s impossible then he’s cheating, if it’s possible then he’s not (as far as this evidence is concerned)

the only difference is you’re asking random players with no connection to prove he’s not cheating 

this whole thread is a great example of why bans based on player reports are risky at best

Merged.

@Darkzero3802

I understand the point you make.

4 hours ago, Rade said:

Please record yourself getting a similar score, 1080P @ 60FPS at decent video quality. Then upload the clip to youtube unedited.

*Anyone who wants to take that challenge don't run the game at a potato resolution and upscale it, and alter the FPS. Play at 1080P 60FPS min, record at 1080P 60FPS decent quality, and upload the raw footage.

OPB(opposite polar bear):hahaha, good one, there is no way someone is stupid enough to say something like that seriously!

4 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

76-15 in FC, are you joking? There's no way in hell thats legit. You could use the most spammy/OP weapons and you still wouldnt get that score. But hey, if you think thats legit, why don't you go record some raw/unedited gameplay of yourself achieving/surpassing that?

OPB: ....

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

they told me to not ask buuuuut... does that pile... has a bottom? or how does it works? do you clear the pile every month, burn the older posts? do you have backups of that pile?

3 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Catch em all! po-ke-silvers!

I can assure you that posting here wont speed up process. You might want to send video DM to forum mods.

i wanna be

the silver-est

like no one ever was

(tun dun dun dun!)

to dethreat is my real test

to ggez is my cause!

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I never said it was impossible, im saying that the higher up you go in total kills the more questionable it is. Why dont you stop and think a moment on what im saying?

actually, you did say it was impossible

40 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

congratulations on arriving at the polar opposite from the point of my post, it was pretty clear the 50+ part was intended to show how ridiculous it is to expect someone to prove that they aren’t cheating

if it was up to darkwolf you’d just be instabanned as anything over 35 kills is “quite obvious”

banned said "polar opposite" and here i am! ... dont... shoot me...

but yeah, he totally misunderstood banned's point, by far

21 minutes ago, Rade said:

Really? C'mon just accept you misread everything I said. Putting a different spin on it to suit yourself is extremely low.

there is no spin:

-presented with proof of action

-you claim action is only possible in a specific way

-ask that other people disprove your claim (with odd requirements that would likely affect any attempt) instead of offering proof of your claim

27 minutes ago, Rade said:

Btw Little Orbit do not ban based on player reports, that is completely false information. They only ban if cheating is detected by their anti-cheat.

i’m aware that orbit doesn’t ban on player reports - there’s still no false information in my statement at all, which one of us is misreading posts?

This thread  is scary.....

Typical things that follow this logic style :

Lets ban these people they must be cheating because they killed me

Those people are disagreeing they must be protecting cheaters too

And at best would be the toxicity we had on APB and other games , that treat everyone as a cheater and enemy.

No real gaming  friends possible this way which is when people quit and literally play anything else and then APB would certainly die because someone decided to go full blown toxic waste dump on anyone who kills them

No thank you

Is there a number of FC kills that WOULD be acceptable as proof?

75?

100?

150?

200?

Just curious.

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Is there a number of FC kills that WOULD be acceptable as proof?

75?

100?

150?

200?

Just curious.

by itself on a scoreboard? 

there isnt any number id see as proof tbh, id hate to ban some nerd who was trying to ego boost by having his clan feed him kills for 20 minutes

sure a wild score might trigger some suspicioun (ideally it would also trigger some flags on a stat based anticheat as well) but it shouldn’t ever be the only “proof” of cheating

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

by itself on a scoreboard? 

there isnt any number id see as proof tbh, id hate to ban some nerd who was trying to ego boost by having his clan feed him kills for 20 minutes

sure a wild score might trigger some suspicioun (ideally it would also trigger some flags on a stat based anticheat as well) but it shouldn’t ever be the only “proof” of cheating

Ngl... I wouldn't be bothered if someone got banned for that situation. 🤣

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Ngl... I wouldn't be bothered if someone got banned for that situation. 🤣

me neither it would honestly be pretty hilarious

it would totally undermine my faith in whatever anticheat measures (clientside, serverside, manual) managed to fuck up that badly tho

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

me neither it would honestly be pretty hilarious

it would totally undermine my faith in whatever anticheat measures (clientside, serverside, manual) managed to fuck up that badly tho

Indeed... Indeed. 

And all of this ^^^^^ is why I try to be neutral and gather proper evidence.

Make some good long 20 minute videos showing what I see , make sure there's no lag from internet or other programs opened , and make sure there are enough witnesses.

And for sake of argument potato computers would run slower and "lag" compared to someone with a decent computer so I wouldn't want to accuse if I had a potato computer like that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

And all of this ^^^^^ is why I try to be neutral and gather proper evidence.

Make some good long 20 minute videos showing what I see , make sure there's no lag from internet or other programs opened , and make sure there are enough witnesses.

And for sake of argument potato computers would run slower and "lag" compared to someone with a decent computer so I wouldn't want to accuse if I had a potato computer like that.

You right... Goat was probs legit. 

50 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You right... Goat was probs legit. 

*facepalm* and now you went to the polar opposite too

must be a long day for everyone

Just now, TheOppositePolarBear said:

^^

2 guys going into the polar opposite in a day, wow

...i need to trademark that thing

shush you lol

I think cookie is just tired from a long day compared to someone else on this thread so he  only technically counts

I think that's why he missed that i was agreeing with them after I pretty much said the same this whole thread

BTW  want to petition to temp  ban people for spewing these threads out right after we just did discuss this

reason is they are causing toxicity and we all had enough helpings of that pre Little Orbit days

Edited by Fortune Runner

37 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

~snip~

Nah, just thought we finally arrived at the day you admitted to being wrong.

... oh well

10 hours ago, eazy-vinny said:

I think little orbit need he's own artificial intelligence some algorithm to find cheaters

Battyleeye is a waste of money ?

It was cheater recommended though, due to it being so easily bypassed... 🤨

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

This thread  is scary.....

Typical things that follow this logic style :

Lets ban these people they must be cheating because they killed me

Those people are disagreeing they must be protecting cheaters too

And at best would be the toxicity we had on APB and other games , that treat everyone as a cheater and enemy.

No real gaming  friends possible this way which is when people quit and literally play anything else and then APB would certainly die because someone decided to go full blown toxic waste dump on anyone who kills them

No thank you

76 kills is hella wild though.  In fact... it's mrEpicGoat wild... Like, if that score doesn't warrant an investigation and spectating the account... this game is done for. There's "good."  There's "pro."  And then there's laser algorithm programs that masterfully play well outside ordinary human parameters, come on now.  This is like the full hack on with no closeting insecurity whatsoever because the game is completely ineffective at doing the job it has to do to keep the cheaters under control.

Edited by Rebelliousness

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Let's be honest for a second... you could have posted this-

7ZcRTeE.jpg

and people would still hit you with the "hurr durr doesn't prove anything".

Its just how our community works.

^ literally this.

I'll be honest when it comes to playing in fc; You can be a bronze dist player and still be in top 3 in leaderboards. Fight club is all about survival.

But...you cannot score consistently in asylum in particular. Asylum is huge..and there is no way a player can be everywhere, while this is possible in baylan. You can cover 2-3 spawn points from specific camp spots.

If you see someone who has been scoring somethn with the most no. of kills consistenly..there is somethn fishy. Reasons are:

1. Ppl get tired and they lose their efficiency gradually.

2. Guessing spawn points in asylum and rushing to the enemy spawn spot is hard.. You might get outrun by others.

I can play 2 hrs of baylan continuously but cannot play 3 matches of asylum in a row. Thats how it is.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

It was cheater recommended though, due to it being so easily bypassed... 🤨

76 kills is hella wild though.  In fact... it's mrEpicGoat wild... Like, if that score doesn't warrant an investigation and spectating the account... this game is done for. There's "good."  There's "pro."  And then there's laser algorithm programs that masterfully play well outside ordinary human parameters, come on now.  This is like the full hack on with no closeting insecurity whatsoever because the game is completely ineffective at doing the job it has to do to keep the cheaters under control. 

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

If I was administration i'd look up who they were , and in this case we all know the result after such an investigation because it already happened. 

In goats case its widely known after the fact but during an investigation for the first time all data on the matter has to be gathered to be unbiased and fair.

Thats why it takes time gathering proper evidence without speculation or bias opinions 

Already covered ^.^

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Nah, just thought we finally arrived at the day you admitted to being wrong.

... oh well

Slowpoke

Remember the thread on making the client run faster? Or how G1 lied to us saying it couldn't?

I formally apologized on that thread to the community for believing a lie  G1 told us and arguing with people over it.

You missed the cake day for shame for shameeee  😛

• Like 1

Another player that complains about cheaters is leaving...

...oh no...

1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

^ literally this.

I'll be honest when it comes to playing in fc; You can be a bronze dist player and still be in top 3 in leaderboards. Fight club is all about survival.

But...you cannot score consistently in asylum in particular. Asylum is huge..and there is no way a player can be everywhere, while this is possible in baylan. You can cover 2-3 spawn points from specific camp spots.

If you see someone who has been scoring somethn with the most no. of kills consistenly..there is somethn fishy. Reasons are:

1. Ppl get tired and they lose their efficiency gradually.

2. Guessing spawn points in asylum and rushing to the enemy spawn spot is hard.. You might get outrun by others.

I can play 2 hrs of baylan continuously but cannot play 3 matches of asylum in a row. Thats how it is.

FairFight  works.  the evidence base for the ban is being collected .

I think that with Battleye most of them got banned and if not all, well.. will be there always some sort of undetected method that peoples and devs of cheats will find, not only into this game but in all other games exist on this planet.

I need to say very honestly that since FF was turned off and since BE got turned on i feel better and im not meeting situations like speed hackers or bunny hop strange characters.

Matt and the team of Lo working hard and constantly to bring us a True good experience, theyhaven't finish to study and understanding how the game works totally, this need abit of the time but they have alredy learned so many things, thanks to us too.

what purpose had the G1 kicking all the Brazilian accounts in HOPLON ?

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

im not meeting situations like speed hackers or bunny hop strange characters.

ohrlly? you might be playing a different game then

Anyway... if we had a couple of districts going I guess people would complain way less, still complain for sure, but you could switch... it's partly the low pop because it basically means you cannot avoid these pleasant fellows even with them being low in numbers player-base wise.

I mean it must be fine if you are closeting, nice practice and all but for anyone playing clean it gets a bit much to have these people and the closeters. Not much fun. Exactly the goal of these pleasant fellows as well. Just bad for the game these few obvious trolls.

[lol] Did came here today because some ehm... premium video sites saying a pass was changed though. 😄 ... Funny OP.[/lol]

Edited by Jazeker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1