Sign in to follow this  
Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Gun Balancing, What Happened To It?

I'm not saying the game needs urgent gun balancing right away, but I'm just wondering what happened to it. We had it for a short period before it came to a complete halt and went off the grid. Will we see more gun balance in the future? Have we gotten all the gun balance planned? Just a bit curious

Would prefer a statement from a LO staff member, but beggars can't be choosers

• Like 1

There was gun balancing to begin with in APB? I think right now after what happened with the shotties LO is taking a step bacl and doing abit more learning about how APB and everything works before they take another attempt at balancing.

My guess is they're holding off the weapon balancing until after the engine update now. Supposedly big things are going to be happening with the engine update in February, but who knows.

It was mentioned that when they attempted to do so some bug discrepancies occurred that they could not solve at this time so balancing was reverted until more experience is acquired

Other things were mentioned but I can not recall factual information at this time.

no more balancing until everyone involved is at least g8

im pretty sure LO's focus right now is on the engine upgrade , and that balancing / matchmaking will come after that , it's clear that some weapons are underperforming and some others doing way too good and this was reflected by the number of posts we got after the patches .

i still think the engine upgrade should be a top priority due to it being known to be a "false promise" for so long , at this point , let's just do it and get it over with so the legendary "engine upgrade soon tm" would finally be a thing of the past , devs will have a stable engine to work on with more features , while players will run the game better and get more constent updates.

Edited by Ketog

I hope gun balancing is after matchmaking and threat so that new players that we have now can get better matches

no idea where new players came from but hello new players

Well i think too that the priority right now should be the engine upgrade, like Ketog said above in his comment it was a real dream for most apb players and in generale the community of it.

It's time to stop with false promises, they will finally bring us the real one with more of everything.

Let them bring hopeful promise of OTW EU 3.5 in Feburary (or in March, slight delay after all this years I guess is acceptable).

Anything other including events should be discussed after we roll out OTW EU 3.5 as approved and implemented in-game.

Edited by Mitne

Sign in to follow this