Sign in to follow this  
Fortune Runner

New 4x4 styles and kits for ARMAS

Whether it is a Vegas 4x4  or a new style 4x4 altogether , it would be a nice addition to have some new 4x4s and some kits for them on ARMAS.

The server doesn't run for free which is why I'm suggesting ARMAS , and I'm sure that later on some other non ARMAS versions can be done.

Non ARMAS kit parts can go to a new contact for instance.

New content like this would add to APB and make it more fun so I really don't see any cons to this.

Edit : To clarify I do not mean to do this  right after the engine upgrade.

Matchmaking  , threat , hitboxes , and other critical fixes MUST come first.

This is merely ideas for the future and how they can benefit us.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

Adding content is usually a win/win but I'm fairly sure LO have their work cut out for them for the foreseeable future tbh. I wouldn't mind seeing some new bodykits for the Han Veo/Coywolf too. 

The starter cars maybe a revamp version of those? Wouldn't mind a Varazuga 4x4 that upon activating nitro 3 does a full backflip

12 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Whether it is a Vegas 4x4  or a new style 4x4 altogether , it would be a nice addition to have some new 4x4s and some kits for them on ARMAS.

The server doesn't run for free which is why I'm suggesting ARMAS , and I'm sure that later on some other non ARMAS versions can be done.

Non ARMAS kit parts can go to a new contact for instance.

New content like this would add to APB and make it more fun so I really don't see any cons to this.

I like that idea too but i'd love to see some new kits for different type of vehiclkes wich is poor of them, like the Fresno, the legendary oldest car, only 1 kit avaiable, and it don't even bring big changes to it.

I should of worded that differently then

When I mentioned  "some kits" I meant for any car

There's people who come on to customize cars just as much as others customize characters or their clothes but not enough kits for any of the cars from what  I can tell.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I think there are other vehicles that need kits more. Vegas has a bunch already.

no such thing as enough kits *shrugs*

T-25 kit would be dope. I love the T-25 but it just looks so bland and boring. Gimme the option to dress it up a bit, like this perhaps. And maybe a cross-faction kit to make it look like a trophy truck.

Macchina Calabria kits first 😜 

But.. "Big" content updates post Engine Upgrade.

Edit:

XjWMbz8.jpg

Edited by Nanometic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with  AlishaAzure1stProfile that the Fresno needs a few kits as well and also deserves it the most due to time waiting sort of thing.

As for which ones would be a 4x4 our imaginations are the limit really. we already do it in real life so why not?

This would give us some fun new content and  let us customize more as well which is what  most of APB players will like to do

afaik 4x4 versions have to be entirely separate vehicles, no idea if that adds extra work or not

also kits are kind of limited since hitboxes cant be changed based on what parts a vehicle has equipped, leading to visual/physical errors (giant fucking snowplow on espacio kit is an exception apparently)

hitboxes are technically a separate issue.

Wanting customization for new 4x4 and extra kits for  new 4x4 as well as existing cars would  add customization and new fun to APB that we need.

Don't forget no one is saying right this second either.

Programming takes time and there's more important stuff to do first like matchmaking and threat

but this would be nice to be considered for the future

i dont know what they are gonna add i just expect that it doesnt blow up with a conc nade  and be fast

Right now it is sad to see all this guys with their pioneer/seiyo with steel plating 3 that they cant even catch up a machina calabria

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

With the speculation talk about a possible new car from the Redhill Institute I wonder if it might be a 4x4 of some kind.

A single line of text from the game launcher/updater was the start and I think only source of speculations for the Red Hill Institute of Tech. vehicle...

To be honest, I think it's just going to be a NPC vehicle that is redesigned to have RedHill markings and details

How about a little love for the Montane?  A more square 70s styled kit would be really nice.  Plus a 4x4 version of this truck would just make sense.  It's kinda weird having a FWD pickup truck.

1970_Ford_Truck_F-250_(1682378737).jpg

• Like 3

Some faster 4 door cars is what i'm looking for, 4x4 T-25. (Monster Truck)

• Like 2