Empress_EDI

Battleye action district blocker

Has a fix been found for this battleye "client not responding" kick, it's odd that I can join both fight clubs and social district but not financial or waterfront. It's even weirder since it doesn't even get past "entering district" in the loading screen before it boots me. it's been months now.

That happens to me when my computer gets overloaded from the cashe

If I switch districts a lot this happens to me for some reason.

I shut down  APB and clear my cashe and it doesn't happen to me afterwards

It does not mean it is the same problem for you

I am only sharing what I have to do for me in hopes it can help you.

Well I thank you for the suggestion, I tried it and the results are the same.

At this point with no way to play 70% of the game I feel like LO failed me and even stole my money, I'm not even angry just disappointed and wondering if I should contact a lawyer and attempt to reclaim some of my money.

IDK what else to do I've sent bug reports, searched for solutions online on here, there is none and the other people with this issue seem to have just left the game as far as I can tell. and I see no reason to play at all for just fight club or the social district.

1 hour ago, Empress_EDI said:

Well I thank you for the suggestion, I tried it and the results are the same.

At this point with no way to play 70% of the game I feel like LO failed me and even stole my money, I'm not even angry just disappointed and wondering if I should contact a lawyer and attempt to reclaim some of my money.

IDK what else to do I've sent bug reports, searched for solutions online on here, there is none and the other people with this issue seem to have just left the game as far as I can tell. and I see no reason to play at all for just fight club or the social district.

The only thing you'd reach with a Lawyer is even more lost money, you paid for a service, probably to even a different company for the majority, when the product was still working. There's nothing you can do to change that now.

As for your problem, tried a completely fresh install of APB? Tried moving the install location? Steam? Non-Steam? Did you try using the -nosteam launch command to see if maybe the steam overlay is causing it?