Sign in to follow this  
yood

how many moderators forum work on LO ?

during the whole time of the forum, I get a warning from the same moderator . question ! other moderators are not there ? do they not see my mistakes or is it just a bias ?

Mods are volunteers and activity in the forum is rather low, so I guess atm there is just one moderator here that is truly very active.

Maybe if you just read the rules again and stick to them you get less trouble.

Edited by LilyV3

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

Mods are volunteers and activity in the forum is rather low, so I guess atm there is just one moderator here that is truly very active.

very active ) and it's someone's friend , maybe he plays in some clan . 

is abuse possible ?

Edited by Yood

15 minutes ago, Yood said:

very active ) and it's someone's friend , maybe he plays in some clan . 

is abuse possible ?

Understanding and following the forum rules has nothing to do with clans or in-game relations.

Abuse is always possible, but my experience with the current mods is, that they are very open and willing to discuss their own actions. As long as you make sure, that your private communication with them is respectful and understandable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

As long as you make sure, that your private communication with them is respectful and understandable.

i foresee this going badly for yood, i don’t think he’s ever been respectful 

or understandable tbh

Hello Yood,

We are sorry if you got an impression of being treated unfairly through moderator's actions involving your content. As I stated several times before to several users having the same issue, bringing the issue up on the forums is not the best way to handle the problem. If you have any complaints regarding moderators' decisions, you are welcome to contact Lixil or me in order to address the issue directly. The rest of the community knows just as much as you do. I appreciate your understanding regarding this request.

Regarding your question about active moderators around here. We have several. That being said, neither of them have a particular number of actions they do per day and some are more active than the others depending on their current availability. Being constantly warned by one moderator is not you being chased around and checked, but the matter of that moderator being first at the scene.

Regards,

Ritual

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well moderators don't always see everything , i consider ourselves lucky already to not have excessive censoring like the older forums had . You did a thing you shouldn't have , and a moderator was there .

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

They should have just out-sourced all mod work so there wouldn't be immediate bias. 

Mods seem pretty legit to me. 

• Thanks 1

Moderators just use the rules set, they just do their duty. And they do it quite well.

but there is a issue.

A game like apb canT have the same rules of other game forums.

there are people here since 2010 and also with new company they are very active in forum.

is normal that who post 20 times at day ,everyday, could get 1 warning in easy way, more than who post 1 time at year.

using an equation for calculate the good/bad will of an user is like judge a restaurant with just looking the prices outside.

is easy dont get a warning if the opinions shared are like fresh water in a glass, is more hard avoid warning when an opinion or a style of forum activity has turbolence like C8H18+NOS inside a V8.

just my 3cents.

(3 cause i am rich)

15 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

(3 cause i am rich)

No wonder you don’t care about restaurant prices then.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Mods seem pretty legit to me. 

meh I still think its just asking for trouble to use apb's player base for anything

36 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

meh I still think its just asking for trouble to use apb's player base for anything

Lol... Good point

are the forum mods players?

i was under the assumption they're actual employees

25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

I think like GMs, its both.

Google couldnt translate the forum rules properly. It would be helpful if the rules were in russian.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

Maybe that is why they hate yood xD

• Like 1

What is this logic.

Get warning from mod

Get a second warning from same mod

100% of warnings are from the same mod therefore only one mod exists

15 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

No wonder you don’t care about restaurant prices then.

in fact i got 3 warnings 😄

(easytrigger post mostly)

23 hours ago, Ritual said:

As I stated several times before to several users having the same issue, bringing the issue up on the forums is not the best way to handle the problem. If you have any complaints regarding moderators' decisions, you are welcome to contact Lixil or me in order to address the issue directly.

It's as if you're talking against a wall. Any and every issue regarding APB ever will always and every time be brought up on the forums by players. It's been like this for years and no matter how much you're stating this, it won't change. It's not good, but it's how things work around here.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this