Sign in to follow this  
Kommaranda

FF is active

CookiePuss, please re-read what you said and what i quoted from you, that you said Matt Said.

But why bothered, i stand corrected. Have a nice day.

Edited by LAPDAlonso

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Sorry guys, had a meeting.

" We’re not going to unban all players, for instance players committing credit card fraud, but we’re going to unban the majority of the bans."

-MattScott

So yeah, unless you got banned for credit card fraud, you getting yer account back fams.

Oh I thought what you said before was the exact quote lol

28 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

" We’re not going to unban all players, for instance players committing credit card fraud, but we’re going to unban the majority of the bans."

-MattScott

So yeah, unless you got banned for credit card fraud, you getting yer account back fams.

As I read that, it says for instance and majority, meaning fraud is an example of one's not being lifted and "majority" means most, but not all.
There were 17k bans and It's a very simple thing to exclude accounts from X till Y date.
I'm very sure he intends to exclude those who would try and take advantage of his reprieve and got themselves banned in the time-frame between his announcement and BE releasing.

Else he would have simply said "All accounts banned for cheats, but not for instance fraudulent bans". He's not silly to make such a promise and see himself abused by it.

Edited by Tigrix

The way logic is applied in this thread is frightening. Do people really see it as permission to cheat untill next patch because "lol, unbans coming"???

If anyone thinks it's ok to cheat for any reason, you have lost your way. Please be kind and unplug yourself from the internet.

3 minutes ago, Chinook said:

The way logic is applied in this thread is frightening. Do people really see it as permission to cheat untill next patch because "lol, unbans coming"???

If anyone thinks it's ok to cheat for any reason, you have lost your way. Please be kind and unplug yourself from the internet.

I dont think anyone her gives himself the permission to cheat, but its strange to see all those blatants running around lately without fear of consequences.

Edited by BetaAlanine

39 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

-MattScott

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Matt Scott never said that anyone banned for something other than credit card fraud will be unbanned, only that those who were banned for credit card fraud will remain banned.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Even if it is, players caught know they will get their accounts back with BE. Might as well go full blatant til then.

im pretty sure anyone who gets banned now - when orbit is manually reviewing ff bans for accuracy - is going to be shit out of luck when it comes to unbans, because orbit will be 100% sure those bans are justified

Saw some "insert appropriate name here" in citadel social today trying to sell or rather advertise a 10$ hack.

did /report this person for what it's worth.

29 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

Saw some "insert appropriate name here" in citadel social today trying to sell or rather advertise a 10$ hack.

did /report this person for what it's worth.

good job citizen

I wonder how long it will take battle-eye to ban me for being too sassy on forums.

3 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

"While killing the fun and closest?

Comments like these which i am seeing more on and more on this forum really shows who the cheaters are in this game and it shows how many people who play video games don't have a good conscience about anything. Your basically supporting and suggesting that people do wrong . Do you guys even hear yourself?

And the staff wants to give players GM titles lmfao.

I'm sure they will be selective about who those players are... and they won't have any GM powers, just the insight from longstanding experience in the game and the clout to report and initiate LO investigation of suspected problem players as well as keep LO updated about issues with the game... like dethreating. Give 'em a chance, it's a whole lot wiser to use experienced players than the fools who never played the game and were utterly clueless (and useless) who G1 relied on.

FF was never on..just not broadcasting manual bans no more

15 hours ago, BetaAlanine said:

Lets play a game

Why are there so few enfs.

A) They had a random dc

B) Enfs dont like baylan

C) They got farmed by 2-3 cheaters all evening long and had no fun

HINT: Its not A nor B

https://imgur.com/BQBWu1U

Is it C?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Even if it is, players caught know they will get their accounts back with BE. Might as well go full blatant til then.

lol I was playing against a few people last night I though were up to no good (but also was thinking I have not played for years so my skills are pretty crap right now). I was thinking if these dudes are cheating then they arnt really giving a shit because they will not be banned when BattleEye comes to play. Looking forward to that. Until then I will just have to remember that right now I am a sub par Silver.

2 hours ago, Seedy said:

lol I was playing against a few people last night I though were up to no good (but also was thinking I have not played for years so my skills are pretty crap right now). I was thinking if these dudes are cheating then they arnt really giving a shit because they will not be banned when BattleEye comes to play. Looking forward to that. Until then I will just have to remember that right now I am a sub par Silver.

Well most of the time after a break i play like crap too, so the line between a good player and a closet isnt that clear so we have to be carefull with accusation.

Anyway i dont mind closets with wallhack or smooth aim they are manageable as a team i just cant stand it when the same osca speedhacker blatantly ragehacks with his a$$buddy shawcopter for weeks and no freakn action is done.

18 hours ago, BetaAlanine said:

Are you sure cuz there are multiple ragecheater promoting their 10$ hack, while killing the fun of legits and closets all together.

Awww, let's all shed a bitter salty tear for the poor closets, lol.

Edited by Sniperturtle

51 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

Awww, let's all shed a bitter salty tear for the poor closets, lol.

I wish them the worst but they arent as annoying as blatans and my statement was a little bit trollyish as i wanted to demonstrate that they are there too😅

56 minutes ago, BetaAlanine said:

I wish them the worst but they arent as annoying as blatans and my statement was a little bit trollyish as i wanted to demonstrate that they are there too😅

They are the same...

5 minutes ago, BetaAlanine said:

Degenerated? 

Lol probably. I even tolerate more blatants, they are mostly really bad and you can counter them. Closets have vast experience in the game... not only gives you incredible amount of troubles, they can remain "legit" for long periods, ruining people fun.

They can use only a radar hack and already make them imposible to be defeated. Even if the anticheat "screens" your game, it would only appear like enemies would be firing or driving a car w/e. They are the most cancerous thing in the game actually more than blats.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

4 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Lol probably. I even tolerate more blatants, they are mostly really bad and you can counter them. Closets have vast experience in the game... not only gives you incredible amount of troubles, they can remain "legit" for long periods, ruining people fun.

They can use only a radar hack and already make them imposible to be defeated. Even if the anticheat "screens" your game, it would only appear like enemies would be firing or driving a car w/e. They are the most cancerous thing in the game actually more than blats.

They are the same.

😉😅

18 minutes ago, BetaAlanine said:

They are the same.

😉😅

They fall in the same category "cheaters", and shouldnt be forgiven imo (at least more than once with very specific players).

Edited by LuzExtinguido

25 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

They fall in the same category "cheaters", and shouldnt be forgiven imo (at least more than once with very specific players).

We had an unbanwave before and u can clearly see how great the game is doing since then.

Sign in to follow this