Sign in to follow this  
nekrovadead

Discussion about Necrova

9 часов назад, Yood сказал

если уникальное оружие и предметы останутся уникальными , Некрова никогда не будет объединена с общими серверами .

согласно правилам, Разработчик имеет право вносить любые изменения в игру .есть моды, оружие, почему бы не использовать их ?

We have already talked about this, it is better to play with other people than with their "unique" mods and weapons. But it is up to the developers. I just want to know if they're going to do anything at all.

Hi all,

We are looking into the Nekrova situation. Honestly we have inherited a mess, but we’ll do our best to sort this out.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

56 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are looking into the Nekrova situation. Honestly we have inherited a mess, but we’ll do our best to sort this out.

Thanks,

Matt

Thank you

On 1/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, Y2Venom said:

I love Russia as a country, i have plenty of friends from Russia. But there is a reason why Innova died and Nekrova is dying and if the servers a brought together Citadel will die. Other players will be squeezed out and will not want to play. If you are from another country you will be ignored. It will be a bunch of players steamrolling the servers. Its currently happening to a lesser degree.

You realize that it is Americans who are being squeezed off the servers now?  If you don't speak Portuguese or Russian on Jericho or Citadel... you also get ignored and kicked from groups.

6 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

You realize that it is Americans who are being squeezed off the servers now?  If you don't speak Portuguese or Russian on Jericho or Citadel... you also get ignored and kicked from groups.

This has not been my experience on Jericho at all, and I play every day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

love u 

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

But disable cyrillic characters.

8 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

maybe if you want to read even more broken english in district chat

id rather not 

18 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

aPb iS aN eNgLiSh oNlY gAmE

tHe rEsT oF tHe wOrLd iS a LiE

On 1/10/2019 at 3:21 PM, BXNNXD said:

there are weapons with different stats, and only russian innova transfer accounts would have them

it wouldnt exactly be fair for a citadel player with a 550 damage scout to face a nekrova player with a 650 damage scout

I don't know what weapons exactly are "unique" for nekrova but as for stat changes couldn't you just do a balance across the board? Who cares who spent what, they had no problem doing a bait and switch with the Troublemakers stats when it came out. 

The only issue I can see arising is the amount of data they might need to pull between servers. And if item IDs or however they do it, happen to be different between the two servers. That could cause a lot of hookups as I'm assuming they'd have to rewrite stuff.

It's really hard to say because it is two different versions of APB all together.

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

id rather not 

what difference does it make when either way you can't understand them?

5 minutes ago, Uru! said:

what difference does it make when either way you can't understand them?

that was my point

On 1/13/2019 at 1:40 AM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

A mess after old G1? HOW? 😂

On 1/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, BXNNXD said:

id rather not 

an option to hide cyrillic would be good, that would help sorting out a language that' letters I cannot even type nor read at all. So the russians can have a "cyrillic only" option filtering the rest out? this way people can opt in to one or both and no one gets spammed with something they can't read.

18 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

an option to hide cyrillic would be good, that would help sorting out a language that' letters I cannot even type nor read at all. So the russians can have a "cyrillic only" option filtering the rest out? this way people can opt in to one or both and no one gets spammed with something they can't read.

if you cant read it then why is it even a problem in the first place

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if you cant read it then why is it even a problem in the first place

it fills my cgetwindow with useless information. Sure this alos happens with other languages I cannot read, But I guess it would be too much effort implementing a chat for each language (which totally shouldn't be hard, and would make the most sesne of them all).

So the better question Is why showing me stuff I cannot make us of it's information? Or: Would I hurt the game if people could optionally turn of cyrillic? surely not.  Also, in APB's case would probably help a lot with turning down the pointless hate they have for eahc other simply based on just those other letters.

Edited by LilyV3

I wouldn't mind having separate language groups in chat, but at the same time I don't want to support a xenophobe's irrational hatred.

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

it fills my cgetwindow with useless information.

so theres no difference from an english district chat then

good talk

Sign in to follow this