Sign in to follow this  
nekrovadead

Discussion about Necrova

40 minutes ago, Sadira said:

If I remember correctly, Innova did not have any of the HVR changes that G1 had done before LO took over.

Not sure if it's been changed since LO's takeover though, or what.

Edit: Wasn't there Armas explosives as well?

Don't forget the unique tagger weapons. 

While not giving an advantage, it's def a sore spot for some people. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, Sadira said:

If I remember correctly, Innova did not have any of the HVR changes that G1 had done before LO took over.

Not sure if it's been changed since LO's takeover though, or what.

Edit: Wasn't there Armas explosives as well?

I haven't played on my necrova characters since the G1 merge. Did they leave the weapon stats the same on there or did they get changed to G1's?

I don't see an issue with a few players having permanent explosives. We already have the volcano.

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Can someone translate what yood said ?

13 hours ago, Yood said:

Nekrova DEAD . LO have no time or desire too problematic server . 

sanctions however .

Nekrova is a server in steep decline. Due to the uniqueness of the server caused by the Innova shutdown and character transfer, a server merge with Citadel is just too large a task to be considered worthwhile or profitable especially considering the size of the Nekrova player base.

However, after Russia's annexation of the Crimea, USA broadened sanctions against Russia to target financial dealings and travel bans on those who have been instrumental in the Russian threat to Ukraine's sovereignty.

I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 минут назад, сказал Витчквин:

Некрова-сервер в крутом упадке. Из-за уникальности сервера, вызванной остановкой Innova и передачей символов, слияние сервера с Citadel является слишком большой задачей, чтобы считаться стоящей или прибыльной, особенно учитывая Размер базы игроков Nekrova.

Однако после аннексии Россией Крыма США расширили санкции против России, чтобы нацелить финансовые операции и запреты на поездки на тех, кто сыграл важную роль в угрозе суверенитета Украины со стороны России.

Думаю.

We're talking about moving players, not politics. Don't be an idiot please

3 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Did they leave the weapon stats the same on there or did they get changed to G1's?

there are exactly the same stats as on the citadel.  but no one wants to check it. even unique items were taken away.

Edited by Sakuraya

3 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

Nekrova is a server in steep decline. Due to the uniqueness of the server caused by the Innova shutdown and character transfer, a server merge with Citadel is just too large a task to be considered worthwhile or profitable especially considering the size of the Nekrova player base.

However, after Russia's annexation of the Crimea, USA broadened sanctions against Russia to target financial dealings and travel bans on those who have been instrumental in the Russian threat to Ukraine's sovereignty.

I think. 

So no more crossing the borders for junk food? That sucks.

I'm kidding thank you lol

8 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

I think. 

👌

Merged.

5 hours ago, Sakuraya said:

there are exactly the same stats as on the citadel.  but no one wants to check it. even unique items were taken away.

the biggest outburst of the community's outrage was directly about the unique weapon mods , a little less about the weapons of which there were no other servers . if you are interested in the details check out the old posts related to the topic .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yood said:

the biggest outburst of the community's outrage was directly about the unique weapon mods , a little less about the weapons of which there were no other servers . if you are interested in the details check out the old posts related to the topic .

this makes no sense. 1) this weapon has the same stats. 2) the whole uniqueness lies in the pre-installed mods, and the skin, which cannot even be changed. I even think it can easy be replaced by a similar weapon available on the cheatadel.

Edited by Sakuraya
Fix

5 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

this makes no sense. 1) this weapon has the same stats. 2) the whole uniqueness lies in the pre-installed mods, and the skin, which cannot even be changed. I even think it can easy be replaced by a similar weapon available on the cheatadel.

1 on shared servers this weapons not was available NEVER ! 2 . there is a unique fashion which were awarded to players for winning events , most of the participants of the forum decided it needed on the main servers remain unique offer .

sory . you are not competent .

5 minutes ago, Yood said:

1 on shared servers this weapons not was available NEVER ! 2 . there is a unique fashion which were awarded to players for winning events , most of the participants of the forum decided it needed on the main servers remain unique offer .

sory . you are not competent .

these are just local players' fantasies. I think you can not prove it.

Just now, Sakuraya said:

Google will help you .

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

Google will help you .

lol default excuse. which is to be expected

Just now, Sakuraya said:

lol default excuse. which is to be expected

read the previous comment . lazybones .

3 minutes ago, Yood said:

read the previous comment . lazybones .

so....  you're just a troll and forum-fighter.

I have not found evidence and arguments in favor of your theory

Edited by Sakuraya

6 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

so.... the argument as well as no evidence. you're just a troll and forum-fighter

16xS5G4cxa.jpg

lazybones . Google will help you !

Edited by Yood

24 minutes ago, Yood said:

16xS5G4cxa.jpg

lazybones . Google will help you !

There is currently a problem with taggers. About this, and other mods, I reported on otw more than a year ago. I do not think that someone would leave them when connecting Nekrova and Citadel. I still do not understand why it bothers you so much if, most likely, databases will be put in order.

17 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

I reported 

dude, you don't even know what you're talking about. 

1 hour ago, Sakuraya said:

👌

So you don't want a merge just outright delete the server so your forced to join citadel.

Sooner or later it will all just be 1 server but for now (yes i do) i'd like to keep my unique items on my nekrova character.

1 hour ago, Yood said:

dude, you don't even know what you're talking about. 

I think it makes no sense to discuss this. just for the reason that LO probably already has its own ideas about how it will look and our discussion does not make sense. I think if you understood and saw the whole situation, it would be easier to communicate with you.

6 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

I think it makes no sense to discuss this. just for the reason that LO probably already has its own ideas about how it will look and our discussion does not make sense. I think if you understood and saw the whole situation, it would be easier to communicate with you.

not you teach me . a fact . thank you for your attention to the problem . I really appreciate your opinion .

14 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

i'd like to keep my unique items on my nekrova character.

This is a strange idea. with such success, you can just emulate a server. There are people who came to play, and not to look at inventory. 

I hope I understand you correctly. it can just be read as sarcasm too.

if unique weapons and items remain unique , Nekrova will never be combined with shared servers .

according to the rules, the developer has the right to make any changes to the game . there are Mods, weapons WHY not use them ?

Edited by Yood

32 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Han 2.0 anyone?

10000 Yes .

in the Eastern part of the world a server is needed .

the question is where to install it ? it is necessary to take into account many things - the population , mentality , reliability ....

TOP DISCUSSION ABOUT NECROVA

Edited by Yood

A few suggestions about this thread

1 Sakuraya and Yood go on a few dates to smooth things out between them. not necessarily romantic dates but dates none the less

2 any unique gun not available to the rest of APB on planet earth be replaced with its equivalent of what is available for APB players on planet earth.

The terms of service allow this in a few ways

3 discussing over today s features of APB will not reflect after the Engine Upgrade due to not the engine Upgrade itself , but plans laid out by MattScott and Little Orbit for the future of APB.

for details please visit APB roadmap updates from MattScott.

4 there were setbacks for a few things like the Engine Upgrade due to the community requesting new content for Halloween and Christmas.

it is a high probability that this also set back the merger plans

5 any lag caused from the merger will not be relevant if the roadmap succeeds as planned.

Sign in to follow this