But sorry, what are you waiting for?

Online on Necorva
1zxcvrowmakw10_t.jpg
1dfesshi1uzp10_t.jpg[/URL

1fuqtfshludf10_t.jpg[/URL

1y4uixnk1xl010_t.jpg[/URL

13ptbesrg3pg10_t.jpg[/URL

1xikcftxwgkg10_t.jpg

This is the evening time. when everyone comes from work and study, in fact at this time the maximum online. But if this is the maximum, then it's hard to imagine what is happening at 12 am What is happening? 30 people in all districts.

And what about the selection of opponents on this server?

1t4cdhmwx0ro10_t.jpg 

11kmrtz2qjpt10_t.jpg

1n12u13wb1rm10_t.jpg

13hbix4nyeiw10_t.jpg

All these guys are newbies. Do you think they will want to play further? They are either destroyed by 255R GOLDS, or they are kicked from missions.

You want more online. But hold Necrova. Russian new players come to this server, but instead get the game disappointment. They can not play at their level, because such areas simply do not exist.

As a result, they get frustrated and leave the game without achieving anything in it.Necrova - a trap for Russian players, no more.

Why can't you transfer as fast as possible?

Unique weapons? Transfer them, it will not change the balance. But the players will be unique and will keep the memory of the game on the Russian servers.

Nicknames of players? Just tell them to change them. Or left as is. It does not hurt in any way.

Russian language in chat? So what? There used to be server "Obeya" and "Patriot". People played with Russians and it was not a problem. 

Take a look at more popular games! CS: GO? Russians play with Poles, Swedes, Turks. Nobody makes separate servers and does not separate people. This is complete nonsense.

There is a difference only in ping where the servers are located. But in our case Nekrov and the Citadel have the same location.

Combine already faster server, it is impossible. If you bought the game and want to develop it. That is a very important step. If you pull, the server just will not live another 3-4 months. 

What problems still have? If you don’t like the idea of carrying a weapon, just delete it and make a compensation (Which players on the forum will choose) 

Sometimes, to move forward, you must first take a step back. 

Sorry for english, used Google Translate. 

• Like 3

pretty sure the only way nekrova transfers are going to happen is if you lose the unique weapons and play the same game as the rest of us

i feel for you guys tho, lost ur paid items or lose the ability to play apb, tough choice

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, nekrovadead said:

Comrade... you write: "All these guys are newbies. Do you think they will want to play further? They are either destroyed by 255R GOLDS, or they are kicked from missions."

Do you really think that a general transfer to Citadel is only going to bring the helpless newbies who are getting wiped out... and not all those max rank golds who are wiping them?  But yeah, probably a merger should take place since Citadel is already Little Russia and one needs a basic understanding of Cyrillic to play there and follow the chat.

26 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Obviously, there will be more players on server 1, respectively, the bronze area will be filled with weak players / novices

Merged.

30 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

вполне уверен, что единственный способ передачи некрова произойдет, если вы потеряете уникальное оружие и играть в ту же игру, что и остальные из нас

я чувствую для вас, ребята, tho, потерял УР платные товары или потерять способность играть apb, жесткий выбор

Why can't weapons be transferred? I just do not understand. Players will remember that they played on the Russian server. Well, or just compensate for this.

51 minutes ago, nekrovadead said:

Why can't weapons be transferred?

there are weapons with different stats, and only russian innova transfer accounts would have them

it wouldnt exactly be fair for a citadel player with a 550 damage scout to face a nekrova player with a 650 damage scout

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said

есть оружие с разной статистикой, и только российские счета Innova transfer будут иметь их

это не будет точно быть справедливым для игрока цитадели с 550 урона разведчика, чтобы столкнуться с игроком некрова с 650 урона разведчика

compensation or fix, why no? 

8 minutes ago, nekrovadead said:

compensation or fix, why no? 

Because then the Nekrova players would have to be compensated in some form for reducing the damage of the weapon and the removal of unique weapons. Unfortunately it's hard to determine worth of items like that since some people hate them, and some people like them, and some never use them at all. It's not an easy task for LO.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1

7 минут назад, NotTheEnforcer сказал

Потому что тогда игрокам Некрова придется в той или иной форме получить компенсацию за уменьшение урона от оружия и удаление уникального оружия.К сожалению, трудно определить ценность таких предметов, поскольку некоторые люди ненавидят их, а некоторые любят их, а некоторые никогда не используют их вообще.Это не легкая задача для LO.

What you choose? Play with your favorite weapons on the server with 10 people online or play without your favorite weapon, but on the server with good online. For me personally, the choice is obvious

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

pretty sure the only way nekrova transfers are going to happen is if you lose the unique weapons and play the same game as the rest of us

i feel for you guys tho, lost ur paid items or lose the ability to play apb, tough choice

feels like they all dropped their weapons already and went to citadel anyways.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, LilyV3 said

кажется, что они все уже бросили оружие и все равно отправились в Цитадель.

true

2 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

feels like they all dropped their weapons already and went to citadel anyways.

yeah a lot of them did, g1 took more than a year to migrate accounts after innova shutdown

I love Russia as a country, i have plenty of friends from Russia. But there is a reason why Innova died and Nekrova is dying and if the servers a brought together Citadel will die. Other players will be squeezed out and will not want to play. If you are from another country you will be ignored. It will be a bunch of players steamrolling the servers. Its currently happening to a lesser degree.

Nekrova DEAD . LO have no time or desire too problematic server . 

sanctions however .

Edited by Yood

I don't mind joining these guys. But they have their own economy there. The weapons they sold for tens of millions. They have 100 million on each character, I saw screenshots. Without zeroing, they just pull out all of our native Citadel. They will enter our house and break the economic system that has been built over the years.

Fair play is a must.

Not fair to have different weapons than the locals you would be moving to.

ToS says changes can be made at any time , so it is fair to make those guns equal to locals where you plan to move to.

No real need for discussion since obvious cat is obvious *shrugs*

Yeah sure.

Transfer them will broken weapons - it won't break balance at all.

Many of weapons which were at Nekrova were NEVER balanced because there never was need for it (as nobody BUT nekrova players had access to them).

Russian is one of most cancerous community in APB (cancerous altitude, constant harrasing, zero acclimation to others (for god sake, can you guys speak english when most do? I understand only very basic russian and others probably nothing at all) ), give them exclusive OP weapons, jeez... I wonder what will happen? Surely forum won't explode.

Merge with Nekrova? Sure. But we either swap weapons of yours into something normal or you can sit there.

Edited by Mitne

16 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Да, конечно.

Передавать их будет разбитое оружие - это не нарушит баланс вообще.

Многие из видов оружия, которые были у Некрова, никогда не были сбалансированы, потому что в этом не было необходимости (так как никто, кроме игроков некрова, не имел к ним доступа).

Русский является одним из самых раковых сообществ в APB (раковая высота, постоянный harrasing, нулевой акклиматизации для других (ради бога, вы можете говорить по-английски, когда большинство? Я понимаю только очень основных русских и других наверное вообще ничего)), дайте им эксклюзивное ОП оружие, черт возьми... Интересно, что произойдет? Конечно, форум не взорвется.

Слиться с Некровой? Конечно. Но мы или ОБМЕНЯЕМ ваше оружие на что-то нормальное, или вы можете сидеть там.

How can you burn from weapons

I am not against removal/compensation/correction
Like all players on the server, I'm sure

Adjusting the weapons and bringing them into balance so that these accounts dont go to waste seems pretty fair to me.

I doubt any of these players would rather their accounts be useless.

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said

Настройка оружия и приведение их в баланс, так что эти счета не идут тратить кажется довольно справедливым для меня.

Я сомневаюсь, что любой из этих игроков предпочел бы, чтобы их счета были бесполезными.

I don't think they'd rather play with their favorite weapon alone . These are forced measures, it can be either compensated or corrected. And I doubt that this is a problem LO, let them write to the Russian publisher (4game) and understand the means

14 minutes ago, nekrovadead said:

I don't think they'd rather play with their favorite weapon alone .

I agree.

• Like 1

What weapons specifically? The only one I know of is the snub with CJ3.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said

Какое именно оружие?Единственный, кого я знаю, это снеб с CJ3.

Actually I also don't know what kind of weapon it is , but I think that it is possible to compensate or correct , and do not see a problem that would keep him, I don't think it kills you as an example with 1 shot , just people much off with the fact that they will not be "unique". There is another way in the form of that would add this weapon to the Armas. Then everything will be perfect. People will not be upset, and the developers will add money.

28 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

What weapons specifically? The only one I know of is the snub with CJ3.

If I remember correctly, Innova did not have any of the HVR changes that G1 had done before LO took over.

Not sure if it's been changed since LO's takeover though, or what.

Edit: Wasn't there Armas explosives as well?

Edited by Sadira

Sign in to follow this