Sign in to follow this  
Scheepy

Citadel not playable after your last "Maintenance"

hello,

this are the problems i have obtained after ur "Maintenance". 

-my car dissapears randomly all the time(frustrating when ur trying to move a large object) 

-lag instances to 999 latency then random death screen.

-insta kicked from server when obtaining opponents (after waiting for 5 min in full district)

-shooting blank ammo appenrently can have all hits close range but no damage what so ever. 

-volcano clear double hit opponent still fine and no health damage what so ever.

-players teleport  all over the place.

-spawn points are so close now that u kill somebody and they spawn in ur neck again never happent before untill few weeks ago.

if you could explain what in the world is going on that'd be great  because this is frustrating the shit out off me. 

also try getting that patch out as fast as possible as most in silver are hacking (as in blatant shit) when u bassically say everything is allowed untill battleeye comes out its anoying....

im a daily player so im pretty sure these things are not normal was not before a few weeks ago and gotten worse after ur maintenace.

Greetings,

• Thanks 1

Citadel here, had a good 4H session with an occasional spike but had nothing as bad as you mentioned. 

Don't wanna be that guy but you're sure it's not your own connection right? If multiple users confirm that they're having extreme issue's like you did then it'll be clear something is off.

19 minutes ago, Spherii said:

Citadel here, had a good 4H session with an occasional spike but had nothing as bad as you mentioned. 

Don't wanna be that guy but you're sure it's not your own connection right? If multiple users confirm that they're having extreme issue's like you did then it'll be clear something is off.

pretty sure its not my own conections everything runs fine and smooth only apb not 

It is quite unplayable for myself on Citadel also. I frequently warp all over the place 😞

Citadel is unplayable for me even before the maintenance. I am suffering packet loss only on Citadel, I don't have this problem on Jericho or Han. But the packet loss completely disappear at late night, when less people are playing... interesting.

And my connection is fine, I don't have problems in other games.

Edited by Sinista

Been playing on citadel tonight (from uk) for quite a while and it's been pretty smooth in all fairness, geographical routing issue maybe?

On 6/1/2018 at 1:01 AM, Sinista said:

Citadel is unplayable for me even before the maintenance. I am suffering packet loss only on Citadel, I don't have this problem on Jericho or Han. But the packet loss completely disappear at late night, when less people are playing... interesting.

And my connection is fine, I don't have problems in other games.

THIS