1 minute ago, Defibrillator said:

He wears cat ears only during october i reckon. 

true , he supports breast cancer awareness in that month

I'm a Kevlar 3 + Light Machine gun user, ppl always call me noob and cry about it on PM.
I guess I'm hard to forget.
"This noob again."

14 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I'm a Kevlar 3 + Light Machine gun user, ppl always call me noob and cry about it on PM.
I guess I'm hard to forget.
"This noob again."

Not only you. Heavychevy uses kevlar 3+ alig762 and maxed the role. Hence the name. 

Happy to see people coming up with their craziness. Keep it coming gents!!! 

Jeez i thought i was the only crazy person in apb.

56 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Not only you. Heavychevy uses kevlar 3+ alig762 and maxed the role. Hence the name. 

Happy to see people coming up with their craziness. Keep it coming gents!!! 

Jeez i thought i was the only crazy person in apb.

I actually Maxed MG using only Alig too!
But now I'm using Swarm 😛

Just now, TheKeanuReeves said:

I actually Maxed MG using only Alig too!
But now I'm using Swarm 😛

Oh no..how many years does it even take? 

The irony in your name is real btw.

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Oh no..how many years does it even take? 

The irony in your name is real btw.

Can't remember tbh, Maxed it many years ago.

Forgot to add one more crazy player. His name is nestie somethn..whats so special abt him?

Hes a R255 trainee crim. Idk whether he did ramraiding and ranked up, bt he played with teliss and few other in open conflict players.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If district chat is anything to go by, im super "speshul".

1ipFkrX.gif

if it fits it fits.

1. I dunno. People hate my playstyle. Everything I do makes them rage. The way I play, the way I act, my selection of weapons, the way of not giving a crap.

Some people who caught me in right mood could hear... crazy stuff coming thro VOIP.

I think this above makes me unforgetable in a good and a bad way.

2. I prefer menly non-edgy look. Many ppl overdo their character to the point that it has no personality, and it looks very generic to me.

My character has strong facial features, and wears mostly dirty top with flannel shirt.

3. Shoutout to Mikarity - my real and only rival in APB. He knows whats up. He knows what sh*t expect from me. Had a lot of fun playing againts this dude.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

4 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

im known as "that annoying guy that keeps spamming the forums with polar bear images"

im content with that title

o-polar-bear-family-facebook.jpg

You deserve nothing, but I love you for spreading awareness. I was here first tho.

my mother says i'm special, one of a kind really

Q1. What are some of the craziest things done by you, so that a player who experienced it for a while wont forget you no matter what.

My gameplay with CJ3 ntec. Granted its been a while since i've played so people have probably forgotten about me for the most part. Would get a lot of hackusations from it.

Q2. Whats your identity in the game? Let it be somethn unique. 

-Leader of Army In White.

-That guy who has the glasses that are a copied from Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

-Always wearing some sort of mask. 

-Always using a Flare Gun

Q3. Define a player who  is best with a particular gameplay style/ is crazy about somethn in game.

I have always enjoyed people who take the time to create unique outfits. I'm not talking about lingerie... actual clothing. Its always fun to see what people can create with the customization apb has to offer.

Q1. What are some of the craziest things done by you, so that a player who experienced it for a while wont forget you no matter what.

Some guy called Wazabi...something, don't remember the full name, just that he's a crazy person always ranting about weird stuff and hackusating everyone who kill him and his StunOPGL squad.

He gave me some good laughs with his overall attitude.

Q2. Whats your identity in the game? Let it be something unique. 

I used to be toxic as hell in this game because i suck at it, so that was my overall reputation if i ever had one to begin with.

And for my character look, i'm not original, bikini+random tactical gear + gasmask and a skin color as white as porcelain.

Q3. Define a player who  is best with a particular gameplay style/ is crazy about something in game.

Uuuuuuuuuuuh, Wasabi again i guess since he's completly nuts ? other than that, i can't really say, i don't remember much since it's been a while that i've launched this game.

Q1. & Q2.
I'm Mr. Sadira because my wife is Sadira.

Q3.
I don't really remember names after a mission and I normally don't play missions. I got nothing.

Screw it. I'll give this a go.

•  Used to spend way too much of my spare time trying to contribute to the game I suppose. Don't know if I made much of a difference, but I sure as hell tried my damn best. Pissed off a few people along the way, but things like the 'Below-Zero' are quite literally my creation. Had a thread with over 500k views for example (somewhere around there I believe). Where I whined loudly about the graphics changes back when G1 first got the title. Sucks that I can't get a chance to volunteer under the games new administration. Oh well, is what it is. TL;DR: was an a-hole that tried to be useful. Not sure if I was. Sure did do some dumb things however.

• Identity in-game? Eh. Quite lazy when it came to that. Used to wear a red version of the Ophelia Customs outfit I made just because. Moved onto a customized tactical gear loadout after that. None of which was too terribly brilliant. Betting almost everyone out there outshines me there by a mile. I am all the bland.

• Someone who does crazy stuff? There have been a lot. I mean seriously people give eachother a hard time yet there have been quite a few pretty damn good players over the years. Having trouble naming any one of them in particular is the problem. All I know is I've been seriously impressed by some of the plays I've seen from time to time. There are definitely names you get to know from how well they can regularly pull off insane things. 

Bonus: me in my natural state

hzsyk0g.png

..being shot repeatedly. Also G1 give tracers back plz