Hi,

I was thinking of writing this down for a really long time. I have a few questions for those who read this. Please take a minute of your time and answer it.

Q1. What are some of the craziest things done by you, so that a player who experienced it for a while wont forget you no matter what.

Let it be art, gameplay, style, trolls, memorable conversations whatever it is.

Q2. Whats your identity in the game? Let it be somethn unique. 

Let it be clothing, appearance, scary looks, etc.

Q3. Define a player who  is best with a particular gameplay style/ is crazy about somethn in game.

Edited by Defibrillator
added Q3.
  • Thanks 1

I kill people and they rage. Dassaboutit

• Like 1

1. i once said ggez even tho i lost 
  2. "are u that idiot from the forums?"
  3. shoutout to the themers of apb
  • Thanks 1

1. I have been in the same rank in 3 of my chars for years. I love those rank medals. 

I dont want to be a max ranked player. I want everyone to think i'm still  progressing the game.

R185 cop ( main), R85 cop and R230 crim.

2. I'ma crow. The only one in EU. Not many have seen my face. If someone asks me why are u wearing a crow mask, u look ugly. I would reply:

" the mask is not for me.." 

3. Dope nades, kemp shuffle? Nah!! Maybe they are good with it. Not crazy. Here are my crazy list.

Panz (Eu): only plays the fc, never ranked up :3, plays the obeya 3 slotted (hs3,cj3,qs3) with fbw and concs. For 4 years.

Aizome (eu) : only fc, jg 1040/tas20 stock with .45 ap, playing for 3 years. Never ranked up.

Sufficate(Eu): uh..whats soo crazy about him? He got like 4 crowns and 200k joker tickets on top of it.

Edited by Defibrillator

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
  2. "are u that idiot from the forums?"

U must have felt like a celebrity suddenlydint you?

Edited by Defibrillator

1 minute ago, Defibrillator said:

U must have felt like a celebrity suddenlydint you?

yeah it was pretty great until i realized theres only like 20 people posting on here

also they beat me up ingame

Just now, BXNNXD said:

also they beat me up ingame

good

10 minutes ago, neophobia said:

good

dude they took my socks

who does that

23 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

dude they took my socks

who does that

who eats beans at the movies

that being said, btt

q1... uhh... shamis showed me some glitches once and i had plenty fun doing 4x4 jumps. nothing else though.... except that one time where i got blitzkrieg 4 without getting 3. i barely remember that myself though. couldn't care too much. my friends brought most of the car population of a wf district in front of that enforcer garage once and blew that up. sadly my pc was too bad to handle apb back then 😞

all of those memories are easily replaceable though.

q2 lol

q3 ysaline about copying outfits lawl

Q1

1. always gg even if i lose (like BX)

2. win a match with 20+ kills and get called hacker (because is funny)

3. no legendary or LTL weapons, just armas or contact ones

4. always firebomb or custom 4x4

Q2

My identity is AlishaAzure and i would define myself a pretty good player, friendly, always avaiable for talk, trade or help out others.

My look is just nice and colorful, no scary or "total black" like most of high ranked players.

Q3

Huntorax, Shini and.. couple others, i don't remember all the names actually.

They are just so good and would like to learn some extra tactic's (maybe).

Edited by Guest

I'm very special.

Handle with care.

23 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:

tumblr_mt4yi88JcS1rt4oi6o1_500.gif

Gottem

Q1. What are some of the craziest things done by you, so that a player who experienced it for a while wont forget you no matter what.

Out of bounds by car launching. Amazing times.

Being here with the RTW days, mostly nostalgia but yeah.

Helped with the original path finders! (not just out of bound tricks, but also like hidden paths in social and what not. Those pioneer days lol.)

(Personally I'd unpatch those fixed 😇)

Been here so long feeling like part of the furniture, while still not knowing everything about the game because being weird and easily distracted like that.

Q3. Define a player who  is best with a particular gameplay style/ is crazy about somethn in game.

<GM... wait no no no no. Players... mmh that would be MrE... wait no we don't say that name anymore. Ok. Meow! For lic... wait that's too private.

Ah yes great designers, yes of course, PROTIVULYAua, ArhXD... and many many more! Or how about the multiboxing original egghead Ketog? The forumites? Nah too many people to mention really 🙂

• Like 1

Im the guy who drives an MFP (Mad Max) Vegas, dressed like Mad Max, and uses the TAS20. Basically Im Mad Max lol

Also was one of the first (not THE first tho) to launch cars on top of the red warehouses in Waterfront before it got patched, but that was under a different name and a LONNNGGGGGG time ago lol

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

Q1: I'm not special but i'm a monster (after a couple warm up games) at using my Fresno with brick and remote detty, the thing is like a rolling tank bomb. MODS: Plating 3, Explosives 3, Brick. Beyond that I just derp. 

I also used to run a fairly large but unknown clan known as the San Paro Pirates... but that's unimportant because we were only 30 or so members at the high points.

Q2: Everything Asylum, from a custom made Logo (can be seen in my PFP) to the Clan name/tag I use. The character himself is even a male recreation of the rotating holographic poster thing that reads 'Whatever you say, say nothing.' Plus I when I played all the time when LO took the game over, I used to taunt kills by being 'edgy' and saying asylum themed jokes to nearby enemies corpses. 🙃 So I guess i'm certainly 'special' to this game.

Q3: This was an old player from... 2009-2013? I think... probably more recent I can't remember. But he was obsessed with being Bronze a certain small paul, I hope that will come across right.

Also there was Salvick and his awesome cars, Phresh and the great streams, Oni Shema (I think i spelt it right) from Evocatti with streaming, To many to count from the good 10 or 9 years i've played this game.

Edited by TheSquigg
gramatical error

I could honestly go on for years talking about every little drama, detail, facet, cultural traits, player events, and emergent gameplay (Though mainly on Colby). 

I'll be in a retirement home telling APB tales.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

11 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Hi,

I was thinking of writing this down for a really long time. I have a few questions for those who read this. Please take a minute of your time and answer it.

Let it be art, gameplay, style, trolls, memorable conversations whatever it is.

Let it be clothing, appearance, scary looks, etc.

Q1:

One of the craziest things i did ? well i sure know what it is , one day i seen an hacker using 5 accounts at the same time in social and i thought it was funny , so i wanted to do the same , but in a legit and fair way , so what i did is , i took three computers that i had laying around (yes my hobby is to take scrap computer parts that people throw away and make working machines with them) and suceeded a fising a way to multibow in APB and use 3 accounts at the same time using those computers and a "reverse usb hub" in simple words , it's unpractical , i can't use my mouse , and it's very tireing to do , but at least it's very fun , and people definetely remember me for when i did it, it's something very unusual to witness also fun fact, a GM seen me and thought i was funny .

Q2:

Im Ketog , also known as Egghead , or eggy , or whatever you want to call me , people known me because im the only guy crazy enough to wear the egghead , before the customisable egghead was given last year, i was one of the few people to have it due to some problems Reloaded productions had at delivering the rewards , even tho everyone has it nowdays ,im still the only one to wear it in citadel.

People also know me because i make all kinds of outfits , they're not especially great but they're always unique , you could say im the hipster of APB :

all_me.png

Sans_titre.png

Sadly as i like creating a lot there's many outfits that were cool but hat to delete due to a lack of space .

Apparently "I represent Citadel's social district well".

Q3:

A special player ? @Zlayer-EU2 Surely , a very good friend of mine that is known for beig very good at making realistic and awsome looking symbols , sadly he decided to quit the game due to it's current state and might plan on comming back later and restarting from zero .

Zlayer was the only person i knew to make symbol that was literally art in itself , his usage of shadows was far ahead of everyone else's work and people were paying millions for his symbols , here's a few of them , sadly quite a bit of them are not PG13 so i can't post them here :

Sans_titre.png

I wish more people were truely making their own art a bit more in APB , but im already thankful for what we have .

i like the idea of this topic to be honest and i wish to see other people's stories .

Edited by Ketog
Someone told me to add that line ok , so i had to. ... ... what ?

10 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

2. I'ma crow. The only one in EU. Not many have seen my face. If someone asks me why are u wearing a crow mask, u look ugly. I would reply:

" the mask is not for me.." 

What about zirconium , he is also a crow since i told him to stop wearing cat ears .

1 minute ago, Ketog said:

What about zirconium , he is also a crow since i told him to stop wearing cat ears .

He wears cat ears only during october i reckon.