9 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

I got a 300ms ping and a 40fps..i fluctuate from gold to silver if i had a bad day..so what am i? A cheater?

Cokiiie  That's okay ???  Defibrillator the answer is no ?

only bla bla bla . shelter .

P.S. moderators if nick is not appropriate , please delete .

Edited by Yood

On 1/9/2019 at 10:56 PM, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

It's been quite some time since I've touched this game.

I just saw a video of a guy playing it on youtube and honestly it brought back some memories.
Last impression was not great. And I'm happy that you're aiming to retouch the game on UE 3.5 and of course it's important. But graphics and engine is not the most important thing that's lacking.

Here's a sort of list of issues that I remember encountering back when I last played APB.

I literally despised the way buying weapons worked and it was a Pay 2 Win mess. If you want this game to make a comeback it needs to be TRULY f2p with micro-transactions for specific cosmetics etc. OR Buy to play with no micro-transactions what so ever. We're playing games in 2019 that are Free to play, making millions every year.
Another serious issue that I can remember back then was cheaters. Every mission 1 or more cheaters.
I hope bugs will someday be wiped. Maybe the new Engine will sort it out but damn this is too old game to still have so many bugs.
Really important issue for me as well, was the horrendous matchmaking. It wasn't even balanced in terms of we have 1 high level player, enemy team has one as well but a bit better. We're talking Miles apart.

These are the things that come to mind, when I remember APB. And I seriously feel sad that this game never really took off. It would be amazing to see a comeback happen, even though I doubt it. But I'm still rooting for this game. I hope new management sorts some things out and revives this title.

Cheaters are a big problem, But this game is absoulute NOT P2W. G1 and Lo messed with some things, but they do it right with the ARMAS weapons. Neither is ower powered. Some weapons are extreme powerfull in some situations, but overall, they are well balanced. For example, True ogre can kill up to 3 people in very close range with one mag, but in distance, just useless.

3 minutes ago, Yood said:

Cokiiie  That's okay ???

Yood, you would have got a 120 on TOEFL if u had spent 7 yrs for it instead of playing apb.

Just now, Kreedz said:

Cheaters are a big problem, But this game is absoulute NOT P2W. G1 and Lo messed with some things, but they do it right with the ARMAS weapons. Neither is ower powered. Some weapons are extreme powerfull in some situations, but overall, they are well balanced. For example, True ogre can kill up to 3 people in very close range with one mag, but in distance, just useless.

the game can be fully called P2W . I personally now shake character without using any donation of weapons , machines , things .

Just now, Defibrillator said:

Yood, you would have got a 120 on TOEFL if u had spent 7 yrs for it instead of playing apb.

more ! I can already feel the food. )

Fortune Runner weapon series Stabba so good that I don't need another weapon . 

one problem ! series Stabba  there have criminals !

Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:

Fortune Runner weapon series Stabba so good that I don't need another weapon .

you have never arrested me.......

I won't even play a match with you-brilliant pyrite from silver districtic . I've only met you once in all my time . when you and your friends played new year's event . 

show me who your friends are-I'll tell you who you are

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

I won't even play a match with you-brilliant pyrite from silver districtic

fake gold from silver district?

Sorry no not a fake gold just a silver.

yood so mean 😢

1 hour ago, Yood said:

I've only met you once in all my time . when you and your friends played new year's event . 

I've played on your team and as opposition for  a very long time now.

yood old and forgetful 😛

1 hour ago, Yood said:

show me who your friends are-I'll tell you who you are

I do not need yood approval to know that Fortune Runner is Fortune Runner

Duh

you're fortune silver , I didn't arrest you . therefore ! I'm legally playing in the bronze district .

0lbr622Kc9.jpg

Edited by Yood

On 1/9/2019 at 10:56 PM, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

-snip-

Them going to UE3.5 or above is not for just quality/graphics sake, it's actually to redesign the underlying engine that handles everything making it more clear and just clean up. This allows them to add more things and adjust the game play better as right now it's a mess on how everything is tied together or works.

yood miss joke

Joke go over yood head

yood too short to catch joke lol

Joke is Fortune Runner Enforcer

Enforcer can not be arrested 😜

yood can never arrest Fortune Runner 😜

21 minutes ago, Dragclan said:

What even is this mess of a thread.

a mess