7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Yeah thankfully headshots cant go into cars unless that was reworked as well to go through the glass.

Yeah because everyone has bulletproof glass in San Paro apparently. 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

heres a detail im curious about, how come you've only gone apb detective on this specific new account 

Because at the time he was a bit aggressive towards me and reminded me of a few who do tend to make multiple accounts for various reasons.

Other than that , nothing really.

By the way banned did they say when they are working on matchmaking? I know soonish but that would fix some of the reasons why people think APB is pay to win

Just now, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

Yeah because everyone has bulletproof glass in San Paro apparently. 

its annoying

Edit : at certain angles its hard to see at a distance where the glass ends so they get cover and i get a bullet sigh

Edited by Fortune Runner

5 minutes ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

water under the bridge and all that. 

One thing that you might not know is how on a different thread I said  there's nobody from APB that I would not invite over for pancakes

I still feel that way so don't think that I think bad of you. I don't

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Because at the time he was a bit aggressive towards me and reminded me of a few who do tend to make multiple accounts for various reasons.

Other than that , nothing really.

other way around, but this is getting old so whatever

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

By the way banned did they say when they are working on matchmaking? I know soonish but that would fix some of the reasons why people think APB is pay to win

doubtful it will be happening until after the engine upgrade as it doesnt make much sense to redo matchmaking when phasing is a planned change to come, why do twice the work?

Here's an idea for Matchmaking. Make a gearscore system. I'm silver ATM but can't do shit against other silvers who are decked out on mods on OP weapons such as Medusa and ogre. 

Just now, BXNNXD said:

other way around, but this is getting old so whatever

doubtful it will be happening until after the engine upgrade as it doesnt make much sense to redo matchmaking when phasing is a planned change to come, why do twice the work?

Well yeah....but did they say any timeline to soonish for it?

Not sure if I missed anything about an actual timetable of whats to come.

Hard to find this stuff since its scattered in so many different threads lately.

Here's an idea for Matchmaking. Make a gearscore system. I'm silver ATM but can't do shit against other silvers who are decked out on mods on OP weapons such as Medusa and ogre. 

couldn't agree more

1 minute ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

additional matchmaking parameters like that would probably just play havoc with the already subpar system - who gets matched up with a high gold player using the base star and no character mods?

either it sandbags matchmaking and they get easier opp or it overcomplicates matchmaking and theres no equivalent opp in the district who is high threat but low gear score

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

Well yeah....but did they say any timeline to soonish for it?

Not sure if I missed anything about an actual timetable of whats to come.

Hard to find this stuff since its scattered in so many different threads lately.

no real timeline since we dont even have a concrete date on the engine upgrade

after that it depends on what bugs need fixing, and then what orbits priorities are on the core problems of apb

Just now, BXNNXD said:

additional matchmaking parameters like that would probably just play havoc with the already subpar system - who gets matched up with a high gold player using the base star and no character mods?

either it sandbags matchmaking and they get easier opp or it overcomplicates matchmaking and theres no equivalent opp in the district who is high threat but low gear score

I mean that kinda makes sense. But there's really no way to fix matchmaking and make the game appealing to F2P players if that's the case. As it is right now. People with max Gear can simply keep losing on purpose to drop Threat level and join lower threat servers. (Even if they fix that) Gold should be play with gold for sure. But that's not the only way of fixing matchmaking.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

no real timeline since we dont even have a concrete date on the engine upgrade

after that it depends on what bugs need fixing, and then what orbits priorities are on the core problems of apb

ok ty

I mean that kinda makes sense. But there's really no way to fix matchmaking and make the game appealing to F2P players if that's the case. As it is right now. People with max Gear can simply keep losing on purpose to drop Threat level and join lower threat servers. (Even if they fix that) Gold should be play with gold for sure. But that's not the only way of fixing matchmaking.

Maybe Little Orbit will surprise us with something far better than any ideas the forums comes up with.

Its happened a couple times now so heres to hoping.

Phasing will make dethreating a lot less purposeful, but the only thing that will actually "fix" matchmaking is the coupling of phasing and a vastly increased population.

Edited by CookiePuss

11 hours ago, liav said:

I'm going to quote myself: "Almost every weapon in the armas marketplace is a reskin of an already existing weapon that you can buy for 10 days lease. And those who aren't reskins are not even that good and can be countered by other free weapons."

with that being said, your point is only half true.

show me the rubber band of the gun ? 

oSni6r2Aq3.jpg

please show me the following parameters . even if you see the same parameters in the game it has differences .

yrXczW37Co.jpg

Edited by Yood

3 minutes ago, Yood said:

show me the rubber band of the gun ! 

oSni6r2Aq3.jpg

please show me the following parameters !

Apparently it's wrong to say that this is P2W material. That I have to grind my patootie off for weeks to get this starter gun to this point, when someone can just go and buy a stock legendary that's better.

LMAO at patootie

6 minutes ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

Apparently it's wrong to say that this is P2W material. That I have to grind my patootie off for weeks to get this starter gun to this point, when someone can just go and buy a stock legendary that's better.

dude, what ? P2W  - play Ntch , alig ....... but only after pumping contacts .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

i've been a gold for years now.

i usually main stock ntec, stock star, stock OCA, and sometimes if im feeling special, stock JG. stop fearing the spears, start fearing the warrior. you cant to anything because of your lack of experience in the game, not because of their weapons.

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

Just now, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i've been a gold for years now.

i usually main stock ntec, stock star, stock OCA, and sometimes if im feeling special, stock JG. stop fearing the spears, start fearing the warrior. you cant to anything because of your lack of experience in the game, not because of their weapons.

That makes sense. BUT on the other hand here's an example. 1 v 1. I see him he doesn't he has bought mods etc. we are same threat level. I shoot him 5 times he shoots me 3 I'm dead. HEADDESK

4 minutes ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

That makes sense. BUT on the other hand here's an example. 1 v 1. I see him he doesn't he has bought mods etc. we are same threat level. I shoot him 5 times he shoots me 3 I'm dead. HEADDESK

you do know that mods dont increase damage, right?

once again, you're fearing the spear, not the warrior, if you dont have the practice to shoot your weapon with accuracy without sacrificing lots of DPS, then you shouldnt be shooting outside of cover, not even to shot a guy on his back.

i've been in your position, i've shot a guy from behind and got killed anyways. i was new, i was unexperienced, i didnt know how to control my weapons, but my enemies knew.

i can give you pointers if you want, but this is not the tips section, but know that, even if you dont notice it, you might be doing more mistakes than you can imagine

5 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

you do know that mods dont increase damage, right?

once again, you're fearing the spear, not the warrior, if you dont have the practice to shoot your weapon with accuracy without sacrificing lots of DPS, then you shouldnt be shooting outside of cover, not even to shot a guy on his back.

i've been in your position, i've shot a guy from behind and got killed anyways. i was new, i was unexperienced, i didnt know how to control my weapons, but my enemies knew.

i can give you pointers if you want, but this is not the tips section, but know that, even if you dont notice it, you might be doing more mistakes than you can imagine

But they do increase fire rate, accuracy etc. so with a higher fire rate and a higher base damage weapon he destroyed me.

13 minutes ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

Sometimes I wonder if the APB community is the only game community that doesn't understand the term P2W.

spending real money to obtain an advantage ingame that cannot be obtained otherwise

by this definition the halved modification cooldowns from premium and several of the modded secondary weapons available on armas could be considered p2w

i hesitate to call 3slot weapons p2w (there is a grind that is skipped, so pay2convenience is how i see it) and i similarly hesitate to call armas/JT weapons p2w as they are balanced with positives and negatives just like f2p weapons 

11 minutes ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

theres nothing like that in apb unless you are simply losing a firefight to a different gun, no modification or armas purchase increases damage

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

But they do increase fire rate, accuracy etc. so with a higher fire rate and a higher base damage weapon he destroyed me.

CJ increases firerate at the expense of accuracy on full auto fire.

in other words, it only really works on really, really really close ranges.  you can see the weapons and mods of your enemies by pressing tab. if you know the weapons and mods, then you can get an idea of what not to do. does the enemy has a OCA silverado?  then dont hug them, your OCA has more accuracy, keep a 10mts distance from the enemy and use cover.

this is not a wild west game, we dont stand 12 steps from each other in the middle of the street. how you move, how you use cover, how predictable you are. you cant buy those, and those play a bigger role in the game than being a good shot or having a bought weapon.

when i first hit gold, i was maining an ALIG and i was not even close to be a good shot, but i learned how to pick my fights, how to surprice and supress my enemies, how to move and how to use cover. learn those first, and then try to outshot someone.

2 hours ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

1 hour ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

CJ increases firerate at the expense of accuracy on full auto fire.

in other words, it only really works on really, really really close ranges.  you can see the weapons and mods of your enemies by pressing tab. if you know the weapons and mods, then you can get an idea of what not to do. does the enemy has a OCA silverado?  then dont hug them, your OCA has more accuracy, keep a 10mts distance from the enemy and use cover.

this is not a wild west game, we dont stand 12 steps from each other in the middle of the street. how you move, how you use cover, how predictable you are. you cant buy those, and those play a bigger role in the game than being a good shot or having a bought weapon.

when i first hit gold, i was maining an ALIG and i was not even close to be a good shot, but i learned how to pick my fights, how to surprice and supress my enemies, how to move and how to use cover. learn those first, and then try to outshot someone.

I don't understand why you're arguing.

your victory (kills) depend on the  1 Ping , 2 personal settings  3  experience , 4 local knowledge, 5 weapons and mods , 6 fps .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, WaitingUntilTrueF2P said:

No. Stop. Get some professional help.

The mod you're referring to is improved rifling. It increases the range of the gun.

The range of some gun is 50m and by using the improved rifling it gets increased. Dont go into "omg..that is p2w no fair i new... "

Improved rifling is unlocked and is purchasable from contacts once u level up the wep role.

(Or)

U can purchase the mod from another player using ingame money.

1 hour ago, Yood said:

I don't understand why you're arguing.

your victory (kills) depend on the  1 Ping , 2  experience , 3 local knowledge, 4 weapons and mods , 5 fps .

Yood victory and kills are two entirely different things. You can have more kills even when you lose the match.

I believe that you're talking about being a pro/gold/elite which you always refer about.

1.lower ping doesnt make u a better player.

2. Experience doesnt make you a better player.

3.local knowledge..idk what ure referring to in here.

4. Weapons and mods...definitely doesnt make you a good player.

5. Fps..huh? I dont think so.. I get 40fps max currently. Do u think ill be a pro if i get 110? No way. Ill improvise a bit.

If this is the case..you're here for what, 7yrs? Bet you've unlocked the essential mods and stuff and lets say we take you to @CookiePuss's home and arrange a 2v2 match? Who do u think will play well? You or him? My bets are on cookiemonster. Why..? He has been playing for around 4 yrs in a silver district against better opponents. You on the other hand are playing on bronze district detonating, osmaw'ing them.

Stop blaming ur ping for lack of skill.

Edited by Defibrillator

10 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

No. Stop. Get some professional help.

The mod you're referring to is improved rifling. It increases the range of the gun.

The range of some gun is 50m and by using the improved rifling it gets increased. Dont go into "omg..that is p2w no fair i new... "

Improved rifling is unlocked and is purchasable from contacts once u level up the wep role.

(Or)

U can purchase the mod from another player using ingame money.

Yood victory and kills are two entirely different things. You can have more kills even when you lose the match.

I believe that you're talking about being a pro/gold/elite which you always refer about.

1.lower ping doesnt make u a better player.

2. Experience doesnt make you a better player.

3.local knowledge..idk what ure referring to in here.

4. Weapons and mods...definitely doesnt make you a good player.

5. Fps..huh? I dont think so.. I get 40fps max currently. Do u think ill be a pro if i get 110? No way. Ill improvise a bit.

If this is the case..you're here for what, 7yrs? Bet you've unlocked the essential mods and stuff and lets say we take you to @CookiePuss's home and arrange a 2v2 match? Who do u think win play well? You or him? My bets are on cookiemonster. Why..? He has been playing for around 4 yrs in a silver district against better opponents. You on the other hand are playing on bronze district detonating, osmaw'ing them.

I forgot to write another important parameter-your personal settings . everything you write is complete garbage . 

elementary-any beginner with the right !!!! settings and little ping win to me assuming the gap 50 MS

Cokiiie  That's okay ???

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

I forgot to write another important parameter-your personal settings . everything you write is complete garbage . 

elementary-any beginner with the right !!!! settings and little ping win to me assuming the gap 50 MS

I got a 300ms ping and a 40fps..i fluctuate from gold to silver if i had a bad day..so what am i? A cheater?

of all those scenarios you guys forgot the most annoying....

that random jerk in the dumptruck smashing through everybody killing the whole match at once causing mass chaos

the phasing or whatchamacallit should fix anything like that but until then.....*facepalm*