2 minutes ago, Kanav said:

Yea.. because 7 weeks at max rank is reasonable..
There is a such thing as "pay to shortcut" however, when the shortcut is literally surpassing all levels up to max and 7 weeks of playtime at that max rank, I thing it falls under p2w simple because you are purchasing it to.. have an edge that would take a really long time to achieve. So long if fact, you might quit the game like alot of people have before getting to maxrank.

If you want to get it as a r9, that's 12 weeks of grind skipped, but as @BXNNXD said it's a car, that alone is not going to win you the mission.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Where do I buy this OCA reskin that is better. I wanna buy it so I can play gud.

forgot the name, there so many new guns since I last played.

Just now, Kanav said:

forgot the name, there so many new guns since I last played.

Can you find it please. I would like it.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

If you want to get it as a r9, that's 12 weeks of grind skipped, but as @BXNNXD said it's a car, that alone is not going to win you the mission.

I understand it was a car, my point still stands and I was going off what he said it would take to earn it.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can you find it please. I would like it.

I dont think Ill be playing much of this game any longer..

1 minute ago, Kanav said:

Okay well all you did was say "No" to what I said. It can say "functionally identical" and I guess thats the end all be all? Its not like they can just say that and not tell anyone its actually a bit better. I estimated the 1.5s part because I dont actually know but it was quick enough to the point where I couldnt get off 2 CSG shots. "Dont fully understand the game" I guess a gold 200rank doesnt understand the game anymore. Fair enough. I was only trying to join a waterfront server that had players, and it happened to be bronze. Im trying to unlock the OSKAR from birth.

CSG used to have a .7ttk, 1.5s is almost 3 shots fired at macro speed.... (macros are bannable now). I forget its ttk now, its like .75/.73/.65 something around there. They messed with the TTKS and i havnt been able to keep track

Just now, Noob_Guardian said:

CSG used to have a .7ttk, 1.5s is almost 3 shots fired at macro speed.... (macros are bannable now). I forget its ttk now, its like .75/.73/.65 something around there. They messed with the TTKS and i havnt been able to keep track

Macros lol. Fun times. Yea I think LO or someone might have posted the actual ttk specs.

I understand it was a car, my point still stands and I was going off what he said it would take to earn it.

I dont think Ill be playing much of this game any longer..

I really want it. I like to collect guns. Please find it here somewhere: https://db.apbvault.net/items/?infracat=WeaponPrimarySMG

Macros lol. Fun times. Yea I think LO or someone might have posted the actual ttk specs.

I think the CSG fires slower than the OCA now, since the OCA went down to a .68 ttk unless they pushed it back to .7, csg im pretty sure went to .75. Excluding reaction time, you're almost always going to lose if the  ocattk minttk's you

Edited by Noob_Guardian

3 minutes ago, Kanav said:

Okay well all you did was say "No" to what I said. It can say "functionally identical" and I guess thats the end all be all? Its not like they can just say that and not tell anyone its actually a bit better. I estimated the 1.5s part because I dont actually know but it was quick enough to the point where I couldnt get off 2 CSG shots. "Dont fully understand the game" I guess a gold 200rank doesnt understand the game anymore. Fair enough. I was only trying to join a waterfront server that had players, and it happened to be bronze. Im trying to unlock the OSKAR from birth.

APB Vault (https://db.apbvault.net/) is there for you check the stats yourself , they're all taken directly from the game files, and no before you say it this is not a website made by LO this is a website made by a player, reskins are not better in any way.

Also in how your rank does matter in your understanding the game ?

Just now, Noob_Guardian said:

I think the CSG fires slower than the OCA now, since the OCA went down to a .68 ttk unless they pushed it back to .7, csg im pretty sure went to .75. Excluding reaction time, you're almost always going to lose if the ttk minttk's you

That would explain it I guess. Never remembered getting destroyed by OCA's or their respective "reskins"

That would explain it I guess. Never remembered getting destroyed by OCA's or their respective "reskins"

i just checked the DB, oca is .64, csg is .77. So that's why. They did a ton of balance patches in the last 5 years, so weapons are nothing like you would have remembered them, i only know basic general stats. I havnt played much in the last year or so, to keep up with everything either, but i stay on forums at times to check whats up.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Okay well all you did was say "No" to what I said. It can say "functionally identical" and I guess thats the end all be all? Its not like they can just say that and not tell anyone its actually a bit better.

if you dont even trust the company to tell the truth about a little thing like weapon stats, why would you even bother to play the game lol

regardless the hard numbers are available on apbvault, altho if you really dont trust the company to tell the truth you could just test it for yourself ingame 

5 minutes ago, Kanav said:

I estimated the 1.5s part because I dont actually know but it was quick enough to the point where I couldnt get off 2 CSG shots.

if it was just an estimate then its entirely possible that you got min ttk'd by an oca reskin before your second shot, they (including the f2p version) are very strong weapons and shotguns are currently a little overnerfed 

7 minutes ago, Kanav said:

"Dont fully understand the game" I guess a gold 200rank doesnt understand the game anymore. Fair enough.

given the fact that you think reskins are p2w its safe to say you dont understand the game

6 hours ago, liav said:

I guess that you didn't play this game enough to understand and realize, that this game is absolutely NOT pay to win. Almost every weapon in the armas marketplace is a reskin of an already existing weapon that you can buy for 10 days lease. And those who aren't reskins are not even that good and can be countered by other free weapons. The only "good" weapons that I can think of which are not reskins and are STILL easily countered are probably gonna be the: Euryale, OSCAR, CSG/TAS20. Can't think of anything else currently.

liaison weapons and Armas weapons are different . 

3 minutes ago, Ketog said:

APB Vault (https://db.apbvault.net/) is there for you check the stats yourself , they're all taken directly from the game files, and no before you say it this is not a website made by LO this is a website made by a player, reskins are not better in any way.

Also in how your rank does matter in your understanding the game ?

Ill check it out, but it probably wont mean much if Im not going to play again.
"Also in how your rank does matter in your understanding the game ?" .. Um I dont know, experience and actually playing and understanding the game? I have about 800+hours so I would say that sufficient enough to understand the game.

1 hour ago, Kanav said:

Now I know what some die hard veteran will say "buy a gun to counter it",

actually we tend to say tap fire instead of holding it down

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

actually we tend to say tap fire instead of holding it down

shotgun

oca

"tap fire"

what u doing homie

Just now, BXNNXD said:

shotgun

oca

"tap fire"

what u doing homie

wasnt n tec mentioned earlier or was that the other thread?

im hopping pages a lil bit so im not sure

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

wasnt n tec mentioned earlier or was that the other thread?

im hopping pages a lil bit so im not sure

I barely play this game now and I know what you said was moronic.

Edited by Kanav

Just now, Kanav said:

Can I ask a question, why are there so many threads talking about "weapon balancing" and "cheaters" when they apparently are not true, according to some here?

I barely play this game now and I know what you said was moronic.

so you're saying im a moron for tap firing an n tec rather than just holding it down to constantly fire?

hmmm okay then.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

so you're saying im a moron for tap firing an n tec rather than just holding it down to constantly fire?

hmmm okay then.

Yea but I never talked about an ntec, yet you replied thinking I did... It was a situation with an OCA and CSG.

Edited by Kanav

Just now, Kanav said:

Can I ask a question, why are there so many threads talking about "weapon balancing" and "cheaters" when they apparently are not true, according to some here?

weapon balancing is 

1. ongoing
  2. fairly subjective

im not sure how anyone can argue that weapon balancing can be "not true"

ive never seen someone claim there were no cheaters in apb, unless they were being sarcastic

Just now, Kanav said:

Yea but I never talked about an ntec, yet you replied thinking I did...

no i asked if it was this thread or a different one it was mentioned in because i have around 7 or so threads open at once and got confused on which one it was mentioned.

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

weapon balancing is 

1. ongoing
  2. fairly subjective

im not sure how anyone can argue that weapon balancing can be "not true"

ive never seen someone claim there were no cheaters in apb, unless they were being sarcastic

Fairly subjective and ongoing, armas weapons compared to f2p are also just reskins. When I said "not true" I meant that people were saying there are no issues with weapons; people saying those remarks are not true. If you look back in this thread people said that the cheater issue is almost non-existent or said player was versing someone alot better than them..

6 minutes ago, Kanav said:

Fairly subjective and ongoing, armas weapons compared to f2p are also just reskins. When I said "not true" I meant that people were saying there are no issues with weapons; people saying those remarks are not true. If you look back in this thread people said that the cheater issue is almost non-existent or said player was versing someone alot better than them..

not all armas weapons are reskins but what i meant was that there will always be weapon balance threads, because there will always be a different opinion on weapon balance

saying that theres less cheaters than someone thinks isnt the same as saying theres no cheaters, of course if someone thinks beyond a doubt that theres x amount of cheaters then any reason/excuse just sounds like a cover for said cheaters, not much to be done about that