Ritual

Hazmat or no Hazmat? That is the question...

Hello everyone,

Since we've been getting a lot of questions about the state of Hazmat team after Little Orbit took over, and I've noticed there is no official notification on this matter here on forums so here it is.

Long story short: no. Hazmat team is no longer operational.

GM team took over former Hazmat's job in an addition to some other assignments. This was done way before, but apparently clan's appearance and name still confused players in game. We have resolved this by reducing the said clan to a standard clan and changed its name in order to avoid future confusion.

@Lukasocz remains the head of the clan and for any information on the clan itself, please do refer to Luka.

Regards,

Ritual

• Thanks 1

Just remember hazmats were ambassadors for the game. also, with no hazmats, will gms be more prevalent in game?

• Like 1

Very much aware of the importance Hazmat had for FE and yes, GM are to be around as often as possible, and as we add more people to our team, their presence should be obvious even more often.

Thank you for announcement Ritual and I add the following information.

Name of the clan was changed from "The Hazmat Team" to "Knowledge Helper". Current members remain in the clan because they have proved very good helpers in previous years from the Hazmat position. They are now considered as unofficial player helpers with game knowledge and they can voluntarily leave the clan at any time. In future we will recruit new members very very rarely because we want to keep the original form of the "Hazmat Team" and we don't want to flood the channels in game with a green color. 😉

Luka

Edited by Lukasocz
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Lukasocz said:

Thank you for announcement Ritual and I add the following information.

Name of the clan was changed from "The Hazmat Team" to "Knowledge Helper". Current members remain in the clan because they have proved very good helpers in previous years from the Hazmat position. They are now considered as unofficial player helpers with game knowledge and they can voluntarily leave the clan at any time. In future we will recruit new members very very rarely because we want to keep the original form of the "Hazmat Team" and we don't want to flood the channels in game with a green color. 😉

Luka

As long as you hazmats are ok with the change. Your knowledge and help is still very much needed and appreciated. 

• Like 2

Oopsie...

Well, guess I missed that boat, lol :P

Thanks for the link Luka 😉

(Monitoring this thread for updates...)

lol, first ever post on the forums? That can't be right, can it?

How do I make this [A] turn into an [F]?

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:59 PM, Artemi Six said:

lol, first ever post on the forums? That can't be right, can it?

How do I make this [A] turn into an [F]?

I'm sorry for late reply. If you mean [A] in your avatar, it has been generated automatically by first letter of your name/nick. If you want to change it to [F], you have two options - simply make [F] on green background in similiar style as it's on default picture (better variant) or rename yourself to name/nick starting with "F" as the first letter (worst variant).

Edited by Lukasocz