Grimley

What is the point in playing with remastered coming?

Currently I don't see or have a incentive to play because of things I have read such as wipe's...I know these things occur because usually of game changing bug's,or mistakes but why punish the long term players or even the newbies that have been playing on and off for quite sometime just because a update remake is coming out.Now I might have a solution why not give experience potions to people or in-game currency to players that have x of this or that.That way while we wait god know's how long till the re-make/re-mastered is done this will stabilize the economy for in-game mechanics by re-introducing Fallen Earth of what it is and what it use to be and most importantly of what it will become in the years to come.

Also more update's/screenshot's will be very much appreciated on the work of Fallen Earth being re-worked/re-mastered

• Like 1

Because, from what I understand, the remake/reboot/whatever is at least 6 months off or more at this point. In that time you can enjoy all the current Fallen Earth has to offer content wise.

My major concern wasn't how far out it is its as more so the wipes..

On 1/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, Grimley said:

My major concern wasn't how far out it is its as more so the wipes..

The Q&A with Matt Scott and myself explained it...

They will most likely have a secondary "legacy" server with older data and a newer server, the older server would simply be there for those who want to keep said characters/items, but most likely not be as focused as the new one in terms of performance... after all it's littered with duped items.

15 hours ago, Reaps989 said:

The Q&A with Matt Scott and myself explained it...

They will most likely have a secondary "legacy" server with older data and a newer server, the older server would simply be there for those who want to keep said characters/items, but most likely not be as focused as the new one in terms of performance... after all it's littered with duped items.

mostly the duplicate objects as you say and the total absence of anticheat. Apart the game is already too chewed

5 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

mostly the duplicate objects as you say and the total absence of anticheat. Apart the game is already too chewed

Well... truth be told I can't think of an anti-cheat that would watch for this. Since it's not an actual error, besides L&F methods... but it could at least track it better.

On 1/19/2019 at 12:26 AM, Reaps989 said:

Well... truth be told I can't think of an anti-cheat that would watch for this. Since it's not an actual error, besides L&F methods... but it could at least track it better. 

better to have something that does not have anything in my opinion, I do not think it is so difficult to catch the aimbots, triggerbot or speddhacks for a good antitracking program. I say that at some point the program will catch them.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:01 AM, Aroa Croft said:

better to have something that does not have anything in my opinion, I do not think it is so difficult to catch the aimbots, triggerbot or speddhacks for a good antitracking program. I say that at some point the program will catch them.

The problem with your idea is that no anti cheat in the world would ever truly be good enough. There will always be people calling others cheaters because they lost to someone better skilled/geared, more knowledgeable or just lucky at that present time. A lot of those recently accused of 'hacking' are laughing their heads off at the ludicrous judgements of the salty losers.

Implementing an anticheat into FE in its current state will do nothing to improve player numbers. Though it would be funny to watch you and some others cry it doesn't work when beaten again.  😹

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dracio said:

The problem with your idea is that no anti cheat in the world would ever truly be good enough. There will always be people calling others cheaters because they lost to someone better skilled/geared, more knowledgeable or just lucky at that present time. A lot of those recently accused of 'hacking' are laughing their heads off at the ludicrous judgements of the salty losers.

Implementing an anticheat into FE in its current state will do nothing to improve player numbers. Though it would be funny to watch you and some others cry it doesn't work when beaten again.  😹

Some people here "No names" never going to understand that😂, It's not the first time that a person in the forums has told that Anti-cheat wont have a huge impact for Fallen Earth, since there are many crybabies who are going to falsly accuse anyways,even when there is an Anti-cheat. But If there were cheaters, pretty sure that they will get monitored nowadays by the GMs, cuz i can see them almost everyday ingame now.

Edited by Viscera

18 hours ago, Dracio said:

When you say that, you will not refer to yourself, right? because I doubt I can call you "pvper", given the little or no skill you have.

I think that to say, "no anticheat is unaffordable" is something that, as adults, we already know, total security does not exist, Mr. Sherlock.

Surely you have the doors and windows of your house open, since security does not exist ..... right?  If you are robbed at home later, it will not have to see that you have left the house doors open, and if your car is stolen it will have nothing to do with leaving the doors open and the keys on car .....

do not write more nonsense please

6 hours ago, Viscera said:

Some people here "No names" never going to understand that😂, It's not the first time that a person in the forums has told that Anti-cheat wont have a huge impact for Fallen Earth, since there are many crybabies who are going to falsly accuse anyways,even when there is an Anti-cheat. But If there were cheaters, pretty sure that they will get monitored nowadays by the GMs, cuz i can see them almost everyday ingame now.

tell you the same as the above, I am surprised that a person like you, who can not say that he is a "pvper" says those nonsense.

People who have not played enough game tend to accuse by fustracion or whatever, but people who have "a long journey in the pvp" bases their accusations on something truthful that should be investigated at least.

I believe that the gms of the game should investigate "everything", something that has not been done in the past. In my case, I was going to report a certain  person who cheat (who by the way was banned later for using cheats), but the funny thing was to see how the gm told me "if the accusation is false I'll ban you" ( Obviously, this performance, makes clear the professionalism of this gm), since it made me not report anything given his intimidation againts me)

I have screenshots and I'm talking about the past, not the current company, btw.

I tell you the same as the one above, open your house, your car, whatever you have, given that total security does not exist ... if you are going to be robbed anyway! LOL

Do you even realise that this topic has nothing to do with accusations towards pvpers only? You aren't making any sense, while i'm stating facts here.

And what makes you think the that the GMs ingame aren't investigating everything? Or are you still thinking that the LO GMs are the same ones from the G1 times. 

Fallen Earth had always a low playerbase (around 2k players from 2011 to 2012) + non steam users . Those were times when you haven't started playing, so did i. after 2013 the playerbase was much smaller compared to 2011 - 2012. As i mentioned before, The anti-cheat won't have a huge impact currently on FE and at the end the majority of the cheaters will be caught by the GMs.

-----

848588b9c171a5265f1d4fa180d254b5.png

This is the current active player base of CSGO, a game that has an anti-cheat system called "VAC" , but still fails to detect cheaters properly. 

All i can tell you is to wait and see how LO is going to handle this in the future and don't bring up nonsense from the past.

Edited by Viscera
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Viscera said:

@Aroa Croft , are you trying to be funny or something?, I don't have to proof to you that i am a pvper, but obviously a better pvper then you lol. It looks like you forgot that you recieved the hammer between 2014 - 2017, We also know that you have played temporary on a reroll account with the toon called "Delphini" and You joined TNO to hide your identity. So i can understand why you doubt that i am not a pvper. 

Do you even realise that this topic has nothing to do with accusations towards pvpers only? You aren't making any sense, while i'm stating facts here.

And what makes you think the that the GMs ingame aren't investigating everything? Or are you still thinking that the LO GMs are the same ones from the G1 times. 

Fallen Earth had always a low playerbase (around 2k players from 2011 to 2012) + non steam users . Those were times when you haven't started playing, so did i. after 2013 the playerbase was much smaller compared to 2011 - 2012. As i mentioned before, The anti-cheat won't have a huge impact currently on FE and at the end the majority of the cheaters will be caught by the GMs.

-----

848588b9c171a5265f1d4fa180d254b5.png

This is the current active player base of CSGO, a game that has an anti-cheat system called "VAC" , but still fails to detect cheaters properly. 

All i can tell you is to wait and see how LO is going to handle this in the future and don't bring up nonsense from the past.

Point by point:

1 - All the encounters we have had, in the pvp arena, I have not seen an ability that exceeds my expectations, is more, if you want one day I show you and perform a duel or whatever you want (apart I give you advantage since I do not play)

2 - You say that I have played or that I have another account with the name "delphini", well said that I invite mattscott / ritual / Lixil to check this information, ip or whatever, although in writing this I want to report some accusations uncertain facts made by you to me, and that the appropriate measures are taken once they have made their inquiries. (I know that person is delphini and is a pvper, obviously not me, since you can see us logged in at the same time, but that does not matter to you to do "name and shame".

3- You talk that if I've been banned or whatever, I invite LO again to say my state when they took control of the game. Again you start with the "name and shame" (there are already two violations of the rules)

4- Finally show some statistics of another game, which honestly, I care rather little, although what Gms is concerned and that these pursue the "CHEATERS" is somewhat uncertain since I do not think that "have the tools for it.  A tool is the "anticheat", of which you do not see that it is relevant. Another tool is the experience in the pvp and the mechanics of the game, of which I also do not know, since they have not revealed their names.  Anyway, we know very well that cheaters use "that green dot" (or if they change color), which "self shoots" once touched a part of the enemy's body. Thing that is practically undetectable by the sight of a GM, although a tracking program could catch it, as has happened in APB. You do not do the clever, and if you cress that security does not exist, I repeat, open the doors of your house, do not put locks and wait until they do not steal you, given that with or without lock "you could steal the same".

Mi consejo, es que cierres la boca, cuando no sabes de que estas hablando. ( You can use the translator, if you want to see my advice)

;D

Edited by Aroa Croft
advice

1 hour ago, Aroa Croft said:

Point by point:

1 - All the encounters we have had, in the pvp arena, I have not seen an ability that exceeds my expectations, is more, if you want one day I show you and perform a duel or whatever you want (apart I give you advantage since I do not play)

2 - You say that I have played or that I have another account with the name "delphini", well said that I invite mattscott / ritual / Lixil to check this information, ip or whatever, although in writing this I want to report some accusations uncertain facts made by you to me, and that the appropriate measures are taken once they have made their inquiries. (I know that person is delphini and is a pvper, obviously not me, since you can see us logged in at the same time, but that does not matter to you to do "name and shame".

3- You talk that if I've been banned or whatever, I invite LO again to say my state when they took control of the game. Again you start with the "name and shame" (there are already two violations of the rules)

4- Finally show some statistics of another game, which honestly, I care rather little, although what Gms is concerned and that these pursue the "CHEATERS" is somewhat uncertain since I do not think that "have the tools for it.  A tool is the "anticheat", of which you do not see that it is relevant. Another tool is the experience in the pvp and the mechanics of the game, of which I also do not know, since they have not revealed their names.  Anyway, we know very well that cheaters use "that green dot" (or if they change color), which "self shoots" once touched a part of the enemy's body. Thing that is practically undetectable by the sight of a GM, although a tracking program could catch it, as has happened in APB. You do not do the clever, and if you cress that security does not exist, I repeat, open the doors of your house, do not put locks and wait until they do not steal you, given that with or without lock "you could steal the same".

Mi consejo, es que cierres la boca, cuando no sabes de que estas hablando. ( You can use the translator, if you want to see my advice)

;D

1 - Look, we were talking about how the anti cheat would benefit in Fallen Earth now and you want to waste my time to proof you how well i can pvp, c'mon Aroa. Stay in the topic. 

2 & 3 - Right, definitly something i wouldn't say in the forums(Well you investigated it this time), but apparently your reply to my previous post leads to this.  You told that you have a long journey in pvp, which is not the case here and at the same time a lot that happend in the past doesn't matter anymore. (off-topic) 

4 - You make no sense again, Smh.

Don't need translator , It's loud and clear to me😉 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 9:40 AM, Aroa Croft said:

When you say that, you will not refer to yourself, right? because I doubt I can call you "pvper", given the little or no skill you have.

I think that to say, "no anticheat is unaffordable" is something that, as adults, we already know, total security does not exist, Mr. Sherlock.

Surely you have the doors and windows of your house open, since security does not exist ..... right?  If you are robbed at home later, it will not have to see that you have left the house doors open, and if your car is stolen it will have nothing to do with leaving the doors open and the keys on car .....

do not write more nonsense please

tell you the same as the above, I am surprised that a person like you, who can not say that he is a "pvper" says those nonsense.

People who have not played enough game tend to accuse by fustracion or whatever, but people who have "a long journey in the pvp" bases their accusations on something truthful that should be investigated at least.

I believe that the gms of the game should investigate "everything", something that has not been done in the past. In my case, I was going to report a certain  person who cheat (who by the way was banned later for using cheats), but the funny thing was to see how the gm told me "if the accusation is false I'll ban you" ( Obviously, this performance, makes clear the professionalism of this gm), since it made me not report anything given his intimidation againts me)

I have screenshots and I'm talking about the past, not the current company, btw.

I tell you the same as the one above, open your house, your car, whatever you have, given that total security does not exist ... if you are going to be robbed anyway! LOL

Once again you show you cannot discuss anything at an adult level. Comparing an anticheat to leaving my house unlocked to be robbed is nonsensical. Do you even think before you type? Or is it you realise my statement made more sense than yours so have to go all childish about it?

FYI I was a PVP/PVE player so I see both sides points of view in many things. An anticheat isn't going to bring players in. Only a fool would think it would.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 1:39 AM, Dracio said:

Once again you show you cannot discuss anything at an adult level. Comparing an anticheat to leaving my house unlocked to be robbed is nonsensical. Do you even think before you type? Or is it you realise my statement made more sense than yours so have to go all childish about it?

FYI I was a PVP/PVE player so I see both sides points of view in many things. An anticheat isn't going to bring players in. Only a fool would think it would.

Have you ever done "psycho technicians"? You see that you lack some intelligence!

anticheat --------------------------------  is a pvp game,  as :

a door key-------------------------------- is home.

I'll explain in case you do not understand, the anticheat protects the game of cheats, the key of the door protects the key of thieves.

and well, perhaps an anticheat in a game where there is pvp can make people return to the game and make pvp ............... maybe?

Please, seriously, do not make me repeat it twice, to the next one explained by your school teacher !!  L O L

19 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

Have you ever done "psycho technicians"? You see that you lack some intelligence!

anticheat --------------------------------  is a pvp game,  as :

a door key-------------------------------- is home.

I'll explain in case you do not understand, the anticheat protects the game of cheats, the key of the door protects the key of thieves.

and well, perhaps an anticheat in a game where there is pvp can make people return to the game and make pvp ............... maybe?

Please, seriously, do not make me repeat it twice, to the next one explained by your school teacher !!  L O L

I showed a school teacher and a psychologist your ramblings. They want to know if you have finished primary school yet (you know, school for kids under 12). I won't repeat what else the psychologist said..... it wasn't very nice.

Anticheat systems are not perfect. they do not detect all cheating. Having an anticheat in FE in its present state will do nothing for player numbers which you just cannot understand because you refuse to look at anything logically. Maybe that is why you got an extended  holiday away from FE.

Implementing an anticheat in FE isn't going to magically conjure up players for PVP. It isn't going to make people go "Wow!!! That game has anticheat so we should play it"

If a game doesn't feel fun for you, you just don't play it. It really is just that simple. So people NOT playing FE is not because of no anticheat but because they don't find the game that exciting for them. FE is NOT for everyone. Just as Pokemon isn't for everyone. It real is a simplistic concept.

The only reason you want an anticheat is because you are convinced most who beat you are cheating. Time to put the ego to rest and realise some people are just better players than you. Something a few in FE need to learn.

• Like 1

92d8b89c2f31d16b288cd92c3515c570.jpg

Is this your teacher and who did you ask? I advise you to change, I only advise you eh?

Obviously no "anticheat" is 100% safe, just as no door lock can protect your home, but not for that reason you are going to stop having a lock on your door, right?

for your information, the abuse of cheats in a game makes people stop playing, which is just what happened here, in this game. Even Mattscott exposed a while ago in a comment that we had a serious problem with this and that he was working on an anticheat in conditions.

Sincerely all your arguments lack common sense totally, responding to you is like responding to a wall, everything bounces and bounces and bounces ....

edit: Dracio message, i reply:

I showed a school teacher and a psychologist your ramblings. They want to know if you have finished primary school yet (you know, school for kids under 12). I won't repeat what else the psychologist said..... it wasn't very nice.

Anticheat systems are not perfect. they do not detect all cheating. Having an anticheat in FE in its present state will do nothing for player numbers which you just cannot understand because you refuse to look at anything logically. Maybe that is why you got an extended  holiday away from FE.

Implementing an anticheat in FE isn't going to magically conjure up players for PVP. It isn't going to make people go "Wow!!! That game has anticheat so we should play it"

If a game doesn't feel fun for you, you just don't play it. It really is just that simple. So people NOT playing FE is not because of no anticheat but because they don't find the game that exciting for them. FE is NOT for everyone. Just as Pokemon isn't for everyone. It real is a simplistic concept.

The only reason you want an anticheat is because you are convinced most who beat you are cheating. Time to put the ego to rest and realise some people are just better players than you. Something a few in FE need to learn.

Edited by Aroa Croft
edit

Funny a lot of my friends stopped playing from boredom, lag, toxic PVP players such as y...(Oh right don't want the post deleted from people complaining, so no names )not the fact there was no anticheat. Go figure.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dracio said:

Funny a lot of my friends stopped playing from boredom, lag, toxic PVP players such as y...(Oh right don't want the post deleted from people complaining, so no names )not the fact there was no anticheat. Go figure.....

You had a serious failure, take it and stop saying nonsense about people, the forum is to talk about the forum topic, I remind you, since you do not want to respect me, respect other users.

Greetings; D

On 2/6/2019 at 9:07 AM, Aroa Croft said:

You had a serious failure, take it and stop saying nonsense about people, the forum is to talk about the forum topic, I remind you, since you do not want to respect me, respect other users.

Greetings; D

Aroa just stop, you keep making yourself look even worse. You cry and throw a temper tantrum every time anyone does not agree with you. Plus you complain about people insulting and then turn around and throw lame insults like a child. JUST STOP ALREADY! btw it is hard to respect anyone that acts like you do.

(btw take your own advice...      Mi consejo, es que cierres la boca, cuando no sabes de que estas hablando.)

Edited by Eric Cloud
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 6:31 PM, Eric Cloud said:

Aroa just stop, you keep making yourself look even worse. You cry and throw a temper tantrum every time anyone does not agree with you. Plus you complain about people insulting and then turn around and throw lame insults like a child. JUST STOP ALREADY! btw it is hard to respect anyone that acts like you do.

(btw take your own advice...      Mi consejo, es que cierres la boca, cuando no sabes de que estas hablando.)

Greetings; D ( read next time  what post you reply), plz follow rules, stop reply all i post because you bored

On 2/14/2019 at 6:18 AM, Aroa Croft said:

Greetings; D ( read next time  what post you reply), plz follow rules, stop reply all i post because you bored

Please Aroa follow the rules you so like to tell us about every time you know you lost, are wrong and/or have been shown to behave childishly. Of course I cannot respect someone that cannot see anything but their own limited point of view. Find anti-intellectual people, those with stunted emotional growth to be just tiresome individuals worthy of derision.

As for the original topic "What is the point in playing with remastered coming?" that is something only each individual player can decide for themselves.

Edited by Dracio
  • Like 4

On 2/13/2019 at 8:18 PM, Aroa Croft said:

dracio would shit on you in a 1v1

all you do is run circles, heal and spam DoT's

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 10:23 AM, Dracio said:

Please Aroa follow the rules you so like to tell us about every time you know you lost, are wrong and/or have been shown to behave childishly. Of course I cannot respect someone that cannot see anything but their own limited point of view. Find anti-intellectual people, those with stunted emotional growth to be just tiresome individuals worthy of derision.

As for the original topic "What is the point in playing with remastered coming?" that is something only each individual player can decide for themselves.

learn-to-read-you-must.jpg

please leave your forest gump teacher, change it!

On 2/19/2019 at 10:28 PM, Kinksta said:

dracio would shit on you in a 1v1

all you do is run circles, heal and spam DoT's

nobody-cares-about-your-opinion.jpg

Edited by Aroa Croft

22 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

learn-to-read-you-must.jpg

please leave your forest gump teacher, change it!

nobody-cares-about-your-opinion.jpg

If only it was an opinion, sadly for you its a fact.