Parthian

weapon balancing should be your top priority

14 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

stop trolling

ive given weapon meta lists before, and there are other weapons just as good as the nfas if not better, its about how you use it and when you use it. its not broken, you're just shit.

sorry if facts hurt your feelings.

p.s. waiting for complaints about the OBIR.

Why is URBANPROPHET boosting.

Make a tutorial how to get banned in 2012/2013, get "support" from all of your friends on forums then proceed to ragehack on stream making your friends look like idiots. 🤮

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheater said:

i actually enjoyed the KMODE montage, watching it in 0.25 speed and counting how many hitmarkers actually appear when the crosshair is red and how many of them appear when its white

i mean, your crosshair is only red when it's on the hitbox and if it's not it's white, but bloom will still allow your shots to hit the hitbox despite not being on it...but ok, apparently every tinfoil hat wearer doesn't understand what bloom is.

39 minutes ago, Similarities said:

i mean, your crosshair is only red when it's on the hitbox and if it's not it's white, but bloom will still allow your shots to hit the hitbox despite not being on it...but ok, apparently every tinfoil hat wearer doesn't understand what bloom is.

https://streamable.com/uz7sb

Delay can agree with you

61eQzPP.png

Edited by cheater

man this is great it’s like the old forums in here

14 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Finally. 

Edited by CookiePuss

10 hours ago, preo said:

Why is URBANPROPHET boosting.

Make a tutorial how to get banned in 2012/2013, get "support" from all of your friends on forums then proceed to ragehack on stream making your friends look like idiots. 🤮

you got the order wrong buddy

i cheated blatantly on stream, then got banned on my main (not the account on stream) for a TOS violation

but yeah, i fail to see your point though. murdered you six years ago, washed up old man and i murder you now.

11 hours ago, cheater said:

phahahahahahahahahha

idk what the point of highlighting their names are, just people that are in the group of people we play with that might be interested in an arranged match. nobody has still gotten back to me about that and i've given out multiple ways to contact me. (on top of the already three most accessible, one being this thread, two being my forum pms, and three being discord.)

Edited by Thaumaturge

16 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

you got the order wrong buddy

i cheated blatantly on stream, then got banned on my main (not the account on stream) for a TOS violation

but yeah, i fail to see your point though. murdered you six years ago, washed up old man and i murder you now.

idk what the point of highlighting their names are, just people that are in the group of people we play with that might be interested in an arranged match. nobody has still gotten back to me about that and i've given out multiple ways to contact me. (on top of the already three most accessible, one being this thread, two being my forum pms, and three being discord.)

Yea wish u were in EU 6 years ago. You're still and were a noob so whats the difference today xD

Edited by preo

On 1/13/2019 at 6:27 AM, mynd said:

Players that think like the OP is why we don't have nice things in APB.

Players that think like you are one of the reasons as to why the population is declining. 

11 hours ago, preo said:

Yea wish u were in EU 6 years ago. You're still and were a noob so whats the difference today xD

i was

ask strauu/dogfish/shini/karyl/hornster/dunder/harry/BLAZEY/mauri or whoever (basically played with the 8bit and bitfenix guys because well, i was in 8bit and bitfenix). i played both EU servers.

🤣

Edited by Thaumaturge

12 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

i was

ask strauu/dogfish/shini/karyl/hornster/dunder/harry/BLAZEY/mauri or whoever (basically played with the 8bit and bitfenix guys because well, i was in 8bit and bitfenix). i played both EU servers.

🤣

💤 2013 apb players 💤

Ask them what? how much of an ape u were? ok

🐵 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, preo said:

💤 2013 apb players 💤

Ask them what? how much of an ape u were? ok

🐵 

this is why europe is still behind the US

10 years culturally at a minimum, 5 years socially.

perfect reference is you already forgetting what you said prompting my response

2 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

i was

🤣

I'm sure all of them care about you buddy...

On the real though, can you stop spewing players' names? It's actually quite embarrassing that you think that it gives you some sort of credibility specially in 2019.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, swft said:

I'm sure all of them care about you buddy...

On the real though, can you stop spewing players' names? It's actually quite embarrassing that you think that it gives you some sort of credibility specially in 2019.

>said i didn't play

>gave proof i played

yea dont do that dude ok thanks. and if you're talking about the arranged match, which you still haven't gotten back to me about, those are the people you will likely face as its the people we play with... (so you know, you had multiple avenues of people to reach out to), not that you've spoken to any of them, or myself, here or anywhere else. (and if you've ever done anything competitive, or anything involving a bracket, you'd have a rough idea who you were going to play against from the start)

maybe if you got off the forums you could learn how to deal with an NFAS.

and by the way, today was my day off so clock is ticking

Edited by Thaumaturge

5 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

>said i didn't play

>gave proof i played

yea dont do that dude ok thanks. and if you're talking about the arranged match, which you still haven't gotten back to me about, those are the people you will likely face as its the people we play with... (so you know, you had multiple avenues of people to reach out to), not that you've spoken to any of them, or myself, here or anywhere else. 

maybe if you got off the forums you could learn how to deal with an NFAS.

and by the way, today was my day off so clock is ticking

Just so you know, my group is not in the mood to play the game due to all these cheaters hanging out right now. Don't worry because as soon as they wanna game, I'll hit you up my guy.

Edited by swft

3 minutes ago, swft said:

Just so you know, my group is not in the mood to play the game due to all these cheaters hanging out right now. Don't worry because as soon as they wanna game, I'll hit you up my guy.

Then why the fuck would you ask for an arranged match, brainiac? Especially when you aren't ready, but already on top of the fact it doesn't prove anything relevant to the thread, just boosting for no purpose.

has enough people to play to complain about the nfas on every thread but not enough for an arranged match, big lul.

Edited by Thaumaturge

1 minute ago, Thaumaturge said:

Then why the fuck would you ask for an arranged match, brainiac?

Like I said, I'll hit you up when they want to come back. Don't be so anxious, you're gonna take the L anyway. Later 😉

😂

Urbanprophet when is ur brain gonna exit 2013. Clinging into your friends to do the carrying 🙃

Edited by preo

On 1/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, BXNNXD said:

On 1/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, CookiePuss said:

Finally. 

did anyone make bets on who has the bigger epeen yet?

No, its EU >>>> NA topic 🤧

Edited by preo

Improving the engine/servers should be the first priority, weapon balancing can wait.

Edited by TheKeanuReeves