Parthian

weapon balancing should be your top priority

11 minutes ago, Amberwind said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^this

It is impossible to do bad with the NFAS unless you are physically missing half of your brain. The OCA may have a faster TTK but it won't matter unless you manage to hit all 8 bullets in a row every single fight. The NFAS only requires you to hold your crosshair somewhere close to your enemy while holding MB1 in order to kill them. I bet you I could put my dog on the keys and he'll still do good with it.

The NFAS actually has a faster ttk than any other pointman weapon at just .58 seconds. 

The idea is this is balanced by it's 10m damage dropoff vs the 20m 25m or even 50m damage dropoffs of the submachineguns in its class. 

I'm not sure if that's enough of a balance personally, but that's not my call. 

still you'll hit 3 ppl by default with the spread at 10m, there are better shottys

or are ppl cherry picking corridor fights? for claiming the nfas king of shottys in 2019?

or 7 year old asylum with even older nfas?

amazing stuff

5 minutes ago, DeepLearningSuperSampling said:

still you'll hit 3 ppl by default with the spread at 10m, there are better shottys

or are ppl cherry picking corridor fights? for claiming the nfas king of shottys in 2019?

or 7 year old asylum with even older nfas?

amazing stuff

I've been carplaying NFAS for 3 days now. 

I can assure you it's a beast outside of corridors. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I've been carplaying NFAS for 3 days now. 

I can assure you it's a beast outside of corridors. 

10m beast, sure buddy

i have the 3 slot version unlocked for 8 years.. if you wanna compare lengths 😄

anyway ill ffffffight you in ze open

33 minutes ago, DeepLearningSuperSampling said:

10m beast, sure buddy

i have the 3 slot version unlocked for 8 years.. if you wanna compare lengths 😄

anyway ill ffffffight you in ze open

Held 5 star for three complete missions with the 2 slot contact version.  (IR3 3PS3)

80 x 12 damage with 0.81 per ray damage scale is nothing to sneeze at. (Thanks to the recent balance pass)

Also, why tf would I ever fight in the open with an NFAS? That's just silly. 

Maybe that's why you think it's not good... You are using it wrong. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Players that think like the OP is why we don't have nice things in APB.

On 1/8/2019 at 10:37 PM, Kempington said:

I like when these threads show up. It's a good indicator of how comfortable people are playing against meta weapons, but when suddenly another weapon is used effectively by someone that they're not used to, it's a problem and needs to be "fixed".

Brilliant statement, reminds me of a time when a guy was using a shaw with CJ3 and handling it perfectly well on stream. But then someone made a comment because he found that odd, so this guy replaced CJ3 with MB. In essence fixing something that was not a problem.

18 minutes ago, Rade said:

Brilliant statement, reminds me of a time when a guy was using a shaw with CJ3 and handling it perfectly well on stream. But then someone made a comment because he found that odd, so this guy replaced CJ3 with MB. In essence fixing something that was not a problem.

shots fired

stop trolling

ive given weapon meta lists before, and there are other weapons just as good as the nfas if not better, its about how you use it and when you use it. its not broken, you're just shit.

sorry if facts hurt your feelings.

p.s. waiting for complaints about the OBIR.

Edited by Thaumaturge

On 1/12/2019 at 8:31 AM, CookiePuss said:

Held 5 star for three complete missions with the 2 slot contact version.  (IR3 3PS3)

80 x 12 damage with 0.81 per ray damage scale is nothing to sneeze at. (Thanks to the recent balance pass)

Also, why tf would I ever fight in the open with an NFAS? That's just silly. 

Maybe that's why you think it's not good... You are using it wrong. 

you held it for 3 missions? wow hope you had enough toilet paper for all that.

Missions + that would drive me nuts

props cookie

I don't find shotguns that bad to suggest a rework after what just happened with balancing , but down the road if it can be done properly then I guess why not.

just an opinion.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

you held it for 3 missions? wow hope you had enough toilet paper for all that.

Missions + that would drive me nuts

props cookie

I don't find shotguns that bad to suggest a rework after what just happened with balancing , but down the road if it can be done properly then I guess why not.

just an opinion.

Opinions seem to be pretty split on it. 

It could be the NFAS just suits my playstyle. 

Ngl, I'm glad I'm not the one having to balance things. 

Ngl, I'm glad I'm not the one having to balance things. 

you and me both  don't need that stress

Opinions seem to be pretty split on it. 

It could be the NFAS just suits my playstyle. 

I do ok with it and can counter ok when I am aware of it.

I guess others just need to "train more" against it.

experience tends to make everything better

1 hour ago, Thaumaturge said:

its not broken, you're just shit.

Hit us up for an arranged match 🙂

15 minutes ago, swft said:

Hit us up for an arranged match 🙂

and what would this prove exactly? you can win but still struggle against NFAS users because you can't use your brain?

i'm down for arranged matches regardless, you know my name ingame, message me any time.

our group would be myself, jk0h confirmed, the others would be two out of swindle, sup, ghostemane, zelly, selfish, dexate, tuav, interface depending on who is available and interested

if you're EU i doubt it would be possible for us to get 4 and have half our group under 200 ping as the majority is wcoast (and an actual korean), but we may still partake in that activity in that case.

Edited by Thaumaturge

14 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

if you're EU i doubt it would be possible for us to get 4 and have half our group under 200 ping as the majority is wcoast (and an actual korean), but we may still partake in that activity in that case.

slimedemon is w coast and he gets 160ms, you'll be fine. the korean on the other hand, 400ms gamer go.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

and what would this prove exactly? you can win but still struggle against NFAS users because you can't use your brain?

i'm down for arranged matches regardless, you know my name ingame, message me any time.

our group would be myself, jk0h confirmed, the others would be two out of swindle, sup, ghostemane, zelly, selfish, dexate, tuav, interface depending on who is available and interested

jk0h cheats lol

Edited by trustdealer

6 minutes ago, Similarities said:

slimedemon is w coast and he gets 160ms, you'll be fine. the korean on the other hand, 400ms gamer go.

as long as they are willing to return the favor on NA, wouldn't be fair otherwise to have one side play with no mods and starter cars and high ping and the other not endure the same

4 minutes ago, trustdealer said:

jk0h cheats lol

i hope you are not associated with the people who asked for an arranged match brainiac,

Edited by Thaumaturge

2 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

as long as they are willing to return the favor on NA, wouldn't be fair otherwise to have one side play with no mods and starter cars and high ping and the other not endure the same

i hope you are not associated with the people who asked for an arranged match

definitely not associated lmao

even if i was it doesnt change the fact he's cheating

3 minutes ago, trustdealer said:

definitely not associated lmao

even if i was it doesnt change the fact he's cheating

are you the dumbass who made this video

id bet my left nut you are and if so can you link the other ones

Edited by Thaumaturge

2 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

🤣

i wouldnt even bother making a vid about about another player anyways, plus i dont even play na, i only play fight club on there 

12 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

phahahahahahahahahha

On 1/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

Been gold for like 8 years lmao.

there is a difference between gold plated silver and an average gold

12 hours ago, trustdealer said:

nah here's my youtube since you seem so worried about it : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3I8AXpGQPGZiHqj39Y0FA

anyone with a brain and 2 eyes can tell your smart friend is cheating.

i actually enjoyed the KMODE montage, watching it in 0.25 speed and counting how many hitmarkers actually appear when the crosshair is red and how many of them appear when its white

Edited by cheater
  • Like 1