Sign in to follow this  
I3ETA

[NEW][QUEQUE SYSTEM] important suggestion [DISTRICT]

Hi APB Players

Im APB player since Realtime Worlds sold game to G1 and even if this game will not work good for my happines I always back to APB Reloaded. ( IDK why - maybe I love this game)

Everybody know how to join to our favorite district - The Force try method.

We have 2019 and since 2011 it still works the same and im my opinion its embarrasing and bothering.

Im older and older and i have enough of force click method for full district 40/40 and had big hope to that I will click before other guys will do it!

I WANT TO CLICK ONCE AND SEE BOX WITH INFORMATION LIKE "DISTRICT IS FULL, WAIT IN QUEQUE YOU HAVE "X" NUMBER" AND I WANT TO SEE THIS CHANGING NUMBER TO LOWER AND LOWER VALUE AND JUST WAIT AND DRINK MY YERBA MATE IN RELAX!

I tried to even back to silver ( I LOST 20 GAMES AND STILL IM GOLD) In silver when u try to joing silver district u need to press LPM and ENTER - IF U ARE GOLD U HAVE TO PRESS LPM then accept warning message and pres enter before u will do it other player from bronze or silver will join before u.

Please LittleOrbit I believe in you the same as i was beliving to G1 and Realtime Worlds - "third time lucky" i hope

Best Regards - I3ETA

Matt talked about that i think in a Q&A or somewhere.. he wanted to give a look into something like this but not actually, when right time will come and when proprities are done.