Kariiim

No free Trial for weapons?

I wanted to buy a gun i wanted to try first but i didnt see the trial botton

they removed it. i won't ever buy a gun i can't try out so they played themselves with that rework

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Misakaaa said:

they removed it. i won't ever buy a gun i can't try out so they played themselves with that rework

this is ridiculous 

;/

Just now, CerealXKiller said:

this is ridiculous 

;/

let's keep chating with each other so others can see xD

bring free trial back or riot! and also 3hours aren't enough to test a gun i need 10h to adjust my playstyle to that specific weapon

Just now, Misakaaa said:

bring free trial back or riot! and also 3hours aren't enough to test a gun i need 10h to adjust my playstyle to that specific weapon

You can lease quite a few weapons from the Joker Store as well, not all of them though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

You can lease quite a few weapons from the Joker Store as well, not all of them though

can't do that im saving 10k for a vegas for around 5years now (hope that gets a fix aswell?)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:

can't do that im saving 10k for a vegas for around 5years now (hope that gets a fix aswell?)

what needs a fix here?

12 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:

9 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:

can they do pundle too xd and bring back the 35 % sales

22 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

u said it not all of them though and i want to buy Adder

1 hour ago, Misakaaa said:

I will assume that after resuming use of the trial weapon , sales of LO will strongly fall . I don't think that's the right idea .

Edited by Yood

Yeah Not sure what's up with Yood but a 3 hour trail is not going cause losses of revenue for Little Orbit!

I'm sure trails will return but Armas Marketplace is due for a revamp after the last initial one so later this year i think, so it may not be for a little while.

If people can try something before they buy, I see no reason why not if it may encourage them to go through with the purchase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

armas marketplace doesn't make any sense

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Yeah Not sure what's up with Yood but a 3 hour trail is not going cause losses of revenue for Little Orbit!

how many hours do you play a day ? I'll assume that a couple of hours, as a result, you'll get any weapon for free, it's an ABUSE of TRUST . I'll never believe you that you won't do it ! I have over a hundred permanent weapons - I don't need probes .

Edited by Yood

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

how many hours do you play a day ?

Depends on what day it is due to work shift patterns, typically 1-3 hours casually.

Bare in mind weapon trails have a number of days cooldown before a new trail lease could be gotten from Armas. I'm not sure how many days, It maybe a month or multiple months.

1 minute ago, VickyFox said:

Bare in mind weapon trails have a number of days cooldown before a new trail lease could be gotten from Armas. I'm not sure how many days, It maybe a month or multiple months.

this is a completely different topic .

Edited by Yood

Well I have to say this is the stupidest shit I've seen in a while. I constantly get my friends to try out APB and one of the nice things was that they could trial any gun in the game and find their play style and consider buying the gun permanently. You've taken away something so useful for not only allowing people to try their products before buying but also helping new players ease into the game. And I know that the P2W stigma is still strong but doing this makes it seem worse. Now not only are we getting Armas exclusives like the RFP IR 3 but now we can't trial said exclusives anymore? 

Secondly, this really erks me even further because I spend my money on a prema gun that say, for that time as it was just released it's working great. But two/three weeks down the road when everyone has the gun and it's being called op, it takes a nerf harder than IR 3 did. Now the nerfing is uncontrollable but releasing a weapon with intentions of changing it down the road isn't very cash money of you.

Now I know it's their game, the gun may have been indeed broken in comparison to others. Perhaps more testing should be involved before it is to be released? Regardless. Nerf or not the ability to try these and any other gun like it, is super important to me and I'm sure several others.

As a longtime player and having a considerable amount of premium account bound stuff. Even for me, Trials are useful if I want to buy something completely new without fear of loss.

Joker store is nice and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a premium gun without paying real money, the only issue is, Joker tickets aren't easy to come by in large quantities. Which you need to make these premium gun purchases for a considerable amount of time. 

All in all, if new content comes out and I'm still unable to trial it. I find myself having a harder time to buy it for fear of it being either just garbage or being good and getting a nerf down the road much like the Trouble Maker, both of which are wastes of money IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Yood said:

how many hours do you play a day ? I'll assume that a couple of hours, as a result, you'll get any weapon for free, it's an ABUSE of TRUST . I'll never believe you that you won't do it ! I have over a hundred permanent weapons - I don't need probes .

I can tell by your grammar that English isn't your primary language.

But with that being said, you are the biggest idiot I've ever encountered on these forums. You're a borderline bronze player in-game and your opinions are literally always the worst/dumbest idea in every topic I've read on these forums.

Do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up already.

Edited by Ohshii
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

But with that being said, you are the biggest idiot I've eve encountered on the forums. You're a borderline bronze player in-game and your opinions are literally always the worst/dumbest idea in ever topic I've read on these forums.

Do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up already.

the Golden clown playing in the silver arena is not an authority for me .

some adjust the rules for themselves to be the winner always .

Edited by Yood

47 minutes ago, Yood said:

this is a completely different topic .

54 minutes ago, Yood said:

First off I pay premium, Second I was trying to return back on topic.

There have been a lot of systems and concepts in game that have been abused, The free gun trail lease is one that has been around for years.

Each gun lease is 3 hours long, then there is a cooldown before you can ask for another trail lease for the same gun. (lets say for argument sake it's a month)

3 hours trail multiplied by 12 (1 trail each month) = 36 hours. You could have a gun on a free trail for 1 and a half days - per year...

Considering how many guns there are, ok yeah that could be costly to Little Orbit BUT different gun trail leases do not give consideration for other gun trail leases. In other words you could have all at once but all guns would still expire at the same time if redeemed at the same time. There maybe about 200 to 300 guns but to put this much effort into getting a free gun a day by saving trails for year... It is rather silly and unpractical.

34 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

First off I pay premium, Second I was trying to return back on topic.

There have been a lot of systems and concepts in game that have been abused, The free gun trail lease is one that has been around for years.

Each gun lease is 3 hours long, then there is a cooldown before you can ask for another trail lease for the same gun. (lets say for argument sake it's a month)

3 hours trail multiplied by 12 (1 trail each month) = 36 hours. You could have a gun on a free trail for 1 and a half days - per year...

Considering how many guns there are, ok yeah that could be costly to Little Orbit BUT different gun trail leases do not give consideration for other gun trail leases. In other words you could have all at once but all guns would still expire at the same time if redeemed at the same time. There maybe about 200 to 300 guns but to put this much effort into getting a free gun a day by saving trails for year... It is rather silly and unpractical.

you're not spending money for the prize , you try to free the weapon from ARMAS ! dude ! then play the weapon that you can buy from the liaison for play money . Armas weapons are designed for paying customers . in fact, you want to play what you have no right to .

all and free ))) I admire your appetite .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

1 hour ago, Yood said:

you're not spending money for the prize , you try to free the weapon from ARMAS ! dude ! then play the weapon that you can buy from the liaison for play money . Armas weapons are designed for paying customers . in fact, you want to play what you have no right to .

all and free ))) I admire your appetite .

Ohshii you are SO right!

I think Yood is trying to say what is the point of Armas and disagrees with the idea of premium weapons, but I'm really not sure what he's trying to say.

5 hours ago, Misakaaa said:

You can earn that in less than half a year if you play actively, just saying.

They removed weapon trials?

Ha-ha, no way...lemme see...

Well.

Well then, okay. I guess that's how it rolls.

If you ask me, just add a "testing" district that lets players choose whatever weapon they want to try out, similar to planetside 2's setup.

That way, you can gather whatever info you want from that server on weapon usage and change stats to boost/nerf guns without severely compromising their role in order to promote sales.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Caesruul said:

They removed weapon trials?

Ha-ha, no way...lemme see...

Well.

Well then, okay. I guess that's how it rolls.

If you ask me, just add a "testing" district that lets players choose whatever weapon they want to try out, similar to planetside 2's setup.

That way, you can gather whatever info you want from that server on weapon usage and change stats to boost/nerf guns without severely compromising their role in order to promote sales.

Jokes because even Planetside 2 lets you trial a gun in live combat for an hour or two, once per day. So, given it's a fraction of a trial system we have/had it's still a trial system. Made to let people try their products before purchase 

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

You can earn that in less than half a year if you play actively, just saying.

"Half a year" 

That statement for a single car that's not even open slot makes my skin shiver.