Kariiim

Can you make G1c Surveys ? videos and ads?

Can you make for use surveys like to watch a vid get g1c from it ? or ads or somthing ?

• Like 2

yes i too would like free stuff

and viruses, i want lots of viruses

I must have some more malware cookies.

From memory this used to be a thing. Pretty sure all the providers either shut down or there were just no more surveys you could use.

I had nothing but good from those "offers" the ones provided by "peanut labs" are vetted the ones literally 3 cm's below are not and is just a shitstorm.

Never reward you with anything, ask for an email telling you to make an account, credit card details "eye color" for some stupid reason.

All my g1c came from That page "freeg1c.com thing" Play a 2 min video in the background get 25 g1c, Not a bad way to earn some clothing.

It WAS still working when little orbit took over (got a recent picture from my image when LO was still in control)

YbMlu4U.png

<survey about what MCdonalds item i prefer took 6ish mins>

They did respond, it won't be back anytime soon, maybe refer a friend revamp to include g1c 1 day.

• Like 1

don't think it wil be added any time soon anymore pretty sure they lose a lot of money that they can use to make this game great again ... lets see

8 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

don't think it wil be added any time soon anymore pretty sure they lose a lot of money that they can use to make this game great again ... lets see

Actually external advertisements and surveys would give an alternative form of income to Little Orbit.

The reason why it's not the most popular is because end user have to give personal details and use up their time going through the process.

This third point is just a theory and I don't know the licensing and contractual agreements obviously, but one would I suspect the expenses to Little Orbit for use such a service would be deducted in value total from the end user's reward. The end user would cover the costs by forfeiting some of their reward that they could of got from the surveys and ads.

all and free ))) I admire your appetites .

how about they put skins instead of weapons on the armas marketplace and rework the joker store so we don't have to pay our salary to get some damn variety in this game? why can't we do like every other popular free 2 play/cheap game?

More than half of the so called survey offers wanted your cellphone number and would charge you more than you'd ever get in g1c from those offers,

Those that did not try to scam you, wanted a lot of private information from you, including real contact information. The people I knew that completed offers, filled them out with rubbish information to get the free g1c.

It was for people who had xx89 g1c and needed xx99 g1c to buy something. (Which does suck let's agree with that 🤣)

I think surveys should be brought back.

Although honestly I found most of this proposed to me scammish or forcing me to purchase something.

You can do better, more productive, and economical things with your time.

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You can do better, more productive, and economical things with your time.

Seriously. Get a job at a fast food place, cut your neighbor's lawn, do something other than those stupid surveys. You'll earn way more money.

There was a short time period when you could get 500+ G1C for a single offer with only an email address, but even then those surveys were just phishing for your information. Most people didn't even put valid info.

I am not sure about now but in the past many surveys short changed us as well and some did not function properly either.

And as others stated , many surveys want a lot of personal information which they sell off and then you can either be harassed by telemarketers , or just have your identity stolen.

It made the news a few months ago how surveys were used to steal identity's.

Sure it does not mean it will happen to you , BUT IS IT WORK THE RISK?

I had forgotten until now it made the news again or I would of posted this sooner.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:48 AM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Seriously. Get a job at a fast food place, cut your neighbor's lawn, do something other than those stupid surveys. You'll earn way more money.

There was a short time period when you could get 500+ G1C for a single offer with only an email address, but even then those surveys were just phishing for your information. Most people didn't even put valid info.

Entire "free g1c" history

from watching 13 second videos (the 0-10 g1c offers) to my surveys "the none sketchy one's" i had a survey that took 5 mins , was about mc donalds and awarded 200+ g1c.

Hsuxqik.gif

wish they came back or a different way to "get g1c" (2000 tickets for 10 g1c XD)