Jump to content
Vnight

Bronze District For Years And Years!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yood said:

gold playing in a silver district against silver , bronze and T lv players . , gold playing in a bronze district against silver , bronze and Tons of LP players .

 

gold districts are empty .

 

are you serious? reall PRO players !

you are like them, you want golds out from bronze district so you can keep doing what you supposed to hate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sundere said:

you are like them, you want golds out from bronze district so you can keep doing what you supposed to hate.

I am not PRO player . my average score matches suppose 10-?-10 . all your murders depends on the main parameter of online games-PING .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yood said:

I am not PRO player . my average score matches suppose 10-?-10 . all your murders depends on the main parameter of online games-PING .

I only see you when you are dethreating in silver districts, so I honestly don't understand where you get off making the complaints you make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

So thats what happen when a bronze finally post in forums.

let me be green ! I am the same equal player as pseudo gold . everyone should have a chance to win . otherwise, the game makes no sense .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I only see you when you are dethreating in silver districts, so I honestly don't understand where you get off making the complaints you make.

if you put a pug on a chain can not be afraid to clean up his poop across the room .

3 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

But you win all the time in bronze as silver. And it stoped when golds could access it.

They are just silvers turning gold...

all your murders depends on the main parameter of online games-PING . my ping on the main server 260 MS I can't beat a player with a 1-100 MS ping . NEVER !!!

 

technically, my ping is equal to the bronze district .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

NO just NO. Why?

 

Players were just complaining the hell out when every threat player was put into a single district during autumn assault. Check what happened.

 

 

oh yes I forgot, ewwwwwwwwww fair setups, How evil G1 one took their ability to steal lollies from babies.  Seriously those inflated egos urgently need exactly such a proper matchmaking to finally lern that they are not as great as they think and most importantly to be soon on the receiving end of what they have done to low threats over years.

 

But honestly the quality of games was never better when we had the threats segregation.  Missions came quick as never before and never again and they were a lot more thrilling and exciting.

but in this community people just love to trashtalk silvers while  we have lots of fake golds that they farm in bronze districts after dethreating. 

But for the Quality of the game and it's matchmaking it needs to happen, and those cry cry egos will soon get over their little bruises.

 

Nothing is wrong with fixing the seal clubbing.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your ping is your excuse to play in bronze?, boy i was a Han player, and im not from asia, im from south america, i know what is have a shitty connection 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

I played as gold with 300+ ms when i wrongly picked server (eu).

You are just making excuses.

I play on the main server from beta . then we chose the server just like the names of the server . and I'm really looking forward to when I can leave this server . I can play in the silver district even with my 260 MS . but I will constantly decline to bronze playing against 10 MS .

6 minutes ago, sundere said:

your ping is your excuse to play in bronze?, boy i was a Han player, and im not from asia, im from south america, i know what is have a shitty connection 

this is your excuse to play gold in the silver area against silver, bronze , Tlv .

 

some adjust the rules for themselves to be the winner always .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yood said:

I play on the main server from beta . then we chose the server just like the names of the server . and I'm really looking forward to when I can leave this server . I can play in the silver district even with my 260 MS . but I will constantly decline to bronze playing against 10 MS .

this is your excuse to play gold in the silver area against silver, bronze , Tlv .

oh you want me there waiting for no one, if you are an old player, you know better that the block was implemented before (golds playing in gold, silvers in silver, etc), right?, and was a totally failure, decrease more the pop of the game, and when you are in silver district being gold the matchmaking system make you fight against golds, boy please...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sundere said:

oh you want me there waiting for no one, if you are an old player, you know better that the block was implemented before (golds playing in gold, silvers in silver, etc), right?, and was a totally failure, decrease more the pop of the game, and when you are in silver district being gold the matchmaking system make you fight against golds, boy please...

in General, there are two problems - 1 the difference between threat levels , 2 team and group balance .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Srry ppl, but the most long lasting successful games around, have learned to cope with issues, unlike the some that decided to just milk the cow, and then eventually drop dead. Its how this game feels lately more or less... previous owners milked it till orbit bought it, but somehow i have this "paranoid" feeling that orbit will follow, and eventually drop it dead,... or it might just be my paranoid mind, that's always too paranoid for a standard.

You see... most of us felt for it, but somehow i never really cared, although we all knew it was over... but fuck that, you just find out one day that they just gave up, and let the game die, and all your hard time investments just havea unexpected end, that will feel like absolute shit for some time... lol at least in my case i took it as normal, and accepted this game fate, but LO is a big HIT! And i still have my doubts, cuz being real means being paranoid and not take anything for granted.

Its experience... teaches you more than words.

I had too much fail companies on my experience i guess... i really hope LO will do miracles lol, cuz i can't see shit for this game future... srry, but that's the truth in my opinion.

Edited by Vnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Srry ppl, but the most long lasting successful games around, have learned to cope with issues, unlike the some that decided to just milk the cow, and then eventually drop dead. Its how this game feels lately more or less... previous owners milked it till orbit bought it, but somehow i have this "paranoid" feeling that orbit will follow, and eventually drop it dead,... or it might just be my paranoid mind, that's always too paranoid for a standard.

You see... most of us felt for it, but somehow i never really cared, although we all knew it was over... but fuck that, you just find out one day that they just gave up, and let the game die, and all your hard time investments just havea unexpected end, that will feel like absolute shit for some time... lol at least in my case i took it as normal, and accepted this game fate, but LO is a big HIT! And i still have my doubts, cuz being real means being paranoid and not take anything for granted.

Its experience... teaches you more than words.

Don't lose hope my friend.

Good times are ahead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

i like how whores is unfiltered but then we got  the singular nice lady and pleasent fellow in the same paragrah

This guy be macoring down newbies as a max rank and then makes a forum post complaining about golds in bronze at the same time. Fantastic

Ik why hes complaining. Macro users especially bronze dist players take up an obeya rifle stay at 60m ranges and nail down newbies who run straight. 

 

Its hard to hit ppl who run zigzag or take cover quickly. Improper tracking skills and laziness to learn the gun itself. No matter even tho he uses a fbw as secondary due to his inefficient tracking skills he get outplayed by smgs or ntecs no matter he shoots faster with macro. You can shoot faster, bt tracking comes out of practice. Aint no one gonna get that in a day in a "legit way"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Ik why hes complaining. Macro users especially bronze dist players take up an obeya rifle stay at 60m ranges and nail down newbies who run straight. 

 

Its hard to hit ppl who run zigzag or take cover quickly. Improper tracking skills and laziness to learn the gun itself. No matter even tho he uses a fbw as secondary due to his inefficient tracking skills he get outplayed by smgs or ntecs no matter he shoots faster with macro. You can shoot faster, bt tracking comes out of practice. Aint no one gonna get that in a day in a "legit way"

Im not sure if you were implying this (you very well may not have been) but just in case... you cannot fire any weapon faster than its actual RoF, even with a macro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im not sure if you were implying this (you very well may not have been) but just in case... you cannot fire any weapon faster than its actual RoF, even with a macro. 

U cant yea..bt ppl who use macros purely rely on the delay between clicks and the hold time of the macro.

 

Less delay with improper tracking- rekt. Cuz u run out of bullets eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yood said:

...

well you have two options, getting good or buy a better internet. i think you are afraid of loose against people who is better than you, why?, the only way to be better is facing people who is better and learn from them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sundere said:

you are like them, you want golds out from bronze district so you can keep doing what you supposed to hate.

How many times has yood posted this when he does it himself? I have lost count a long time ago.

3 hours ago, Vnight said:

Srry ppl, but the most long lasting successful games around, have learned to cope with issues, unlike the some that decided to just milk the cow, and then eventually drop dead. Its how this game feels lately more or less... previous owners milked it till orbit bought it, but somehow i have this "paranoid" feeling that orbit will follow, and eventually drop it dead,... or it might just be my paranoid mind, that's always too paranoid for a standard.

You see... most of us felt for it, but somehow i never really cared, although we all knew it was over... but fuck that, you just find out one day that they just gave up, and let the game die, and all your hard time investments just havea unexpected end, that will feel like absolute shit for some time... lol at least in my case i took it as normal, and accepted this game fate, but LO is a big HIT! And i still have my doubts, cuz being real means being paranoid and not take anything for granted.

Its experience... teaches you more than words.

I had too much fail companies on my experience i guess... i really hope LO will do miracles lol, cuz i can't see shit for this game future... srry, but that's the truth in my opinion.

lots of new players lately.

not sure where they came from but theres hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 7:04 PM, VanilleKeks said:

> join 2011

> complain about golds in bronze district

> pick one

 

You are part of the problem, just because you're somehow incapable of reaching gold (how), doesn't mean you're a fair match up for a new player. Shut your mouth and solve the problem by getting better at the game. Such hypocrisy lmao.

this. op has been playing for ages and isn't even bad when i encountered him. he's part of the issue.

 

also, there are no "illegal"/"legal" macros, there are no laws. and the programs being blocked are totally up to LO so... they make the rules and ban the programs that are against the rules. if some aren't getting blocked, it's probably because they are not known to BE yet. This is however out of LOs reach. They implemented a better anticheat than what has ever been in APB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I legit criticize anybody who does this even my own clanmates who even think of doing it. People don't understand the damage they are doing. And then they have the AUDACITY  to complain why the game is dead. Maybe we should stop terrorizing new players? Maybe we should let them breathe a little? Maybe we should stop being the fucking problem to begin with?

 

I put my money where my mouth is. Even when the Gold Rush Event (Nightmare) happened I refused to dethreat to go down to silver and play in the populated districts. I stuck to my guts.

 

It's our fault for doing it and its the developer's fault for not fixing it. Hope that changes otherwise this game will stay dead. 

 

Muh 2 cents

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sundere said:

well you have two options, getting good or buy a better internet. i think you are afraid of loose against people who is better than you, why?, the only way to be better is facing people who is better and learn from them

Is it serious?  : D   

in principle, what else can be said of gold playing in silver )))

 

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

I legit criticize anybody who does this even my own clanmates who even think of doing it. People don't understand the damage they are doing. And then they have the AUDACITY  to complain why the game is dead. Maybe we should stop terrorizing new players? Maybe we should let them breathe a little? Maybe we should stop being the fucking problem to begin with?

 

I put my money where my mouth is. Even when the Gold Rush Event (Nightmare) happened I refused to dethreat to go down to silver and play in the populated districts. I stuck to my guts.

 

It's our fault for doing it and its the developer's fault for not fixing it. Hope that changes otherwise this game will stay dead. 

 

Muh 2 cents

very decent comment !!!

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in principle, we have already received an answer to this question . Matt told how he sees the new concept of the game - there are no threat levels . everyone will play together T lv, bronza, silvers, golds .

 

dubious pleasure .

 

Fortune Runner 7A4qti237H.jpg

 

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Yood said:

Matt told how he sees the new concept of the game - there are no threat levels . everyone will play together T lv, bronza, silvers, golds .

There will always be threat levels, as that is how matchmaking is done.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Yood said:

moderators stop comments not related to the topic 

 

There's a button on the top right of every post that says 'report post', use that next time ... It's there for a reason.

 

On topic: I personally don't think you should automatically get kicked from bronze when you hit gold, unless you're solo'ing. Otherwise you get kicked but you groupmates wgo are still silver are still in there. That's another thing to keep in mind.

Edited by Kevkof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...