Delete884943468320878423

Bronze District For Years And Years!

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

What the heck happened on this thread  🧐

I'm at a loss after the previous page

Same thing that happens in all other threads. Members first shoot down the idea or discussion and begin to character assassinate the poster.

3 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Same thing that happens in all other threads. Members first shoot down the idea or discussion and begin to character assassinate the poster.

op assassinated himself tbh

3 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

the idea is just completely obsolete as well as this thread.

(plenty of threads about same issue/"idea" before, his idea was actually (partially) implemented years ago and lead to the current state, devs said they'd fix the system and had a way better sounding approach - but also that it takes time)

plus, op is a hypocrite

(playing for years, high (max) rank, was quite often gold when i encountered him ingame, complaining basically only about not being able to stomp as often in bronze

plus:

op has questionable english skills considering he mentions first amendment and is thus probably us-american

-> this thread was just garbage from the beginning

this time, actually, please add it to the pile.

Edited by neophobia

On 1/13/2019 at 10:03 PM, AsgerLund said:

@Vnight let me know if you need something. Seriously.

i need you to go fuck yourself, does that count as a request? My friend just took his point of view, so go figure realtime decissions... you know????

21 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

So who thinks we should wrap this thread up then?

Personally I do but what do you all think?

not surwe what you mean by that, but i will try my best i guess :)))....

Did i mention that reality don';t play around with gestofilia?

Unbless priviledged by eurape garbage laws?

But do teach me sensei, i learn allot from you all every fucking dsay, and all my conclusion its the same AT fucking BEST

let's see if you will ever guess that big word called WHT. :)))

THE MOST PRIMATE SHIT AROUMD, YET THE MOST TRANDY

GO FIGURE

Edited by Vnight

FROM MY EXPERIENC,E THERE IS BUT A EXTREME LIMIT ABOUT TOLERANCE, IF THAT POINT GETS OVERRAPED, ITS PURE DONE, THERE  IS NOR WILL EVER BE ANY EXZCUSE FOR IT. (MY PERSONAL CONCEPT)

THERE IS A REASON WHY HISTORY KNOWS BETTER.

sO MANY PPL DIED FOR US, AND HERE WE ARE NOT GIVING A FUCK... I MEAN HOW WO7ULD YOU INTERPRET A HISTORY LESSON OUT OF THE USUAL...?

pROLLY OMETHING THAT JUST CAME OUT OF YOUR patootie... OK, PROBLEM IS... SOME PPL MIGHT GIVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT... EVEB UF YOIU ARE ALREADY EXPIRED AS A FUCKING tv STAR. yET HERE YOU ARE THINKING BETTER. sOP YOU KNOW... tEACH ME SENSEI?

THE MOST COMMON ESCUSE..

THAT'S WHY I PRAISE LOGIC OVER RELIGION :)))

WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT LOGIC THEN ABOUT RELIGION, I MIGHT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WEHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, BUT TILL THEN, ENJOY YOUR TROLLING.

Edited by Vnight

uh, we’re gonna need an orderly in here the patient slipped his restraints again

• Like 1

Good thing not all of us want full powa yet most of you will fight for it... Believe it or not atm give it some time, and you will understand why the hardest part, is actually playing dumb... So not gonna happen on my behalf...

Edited by Lixil: Fixed capitalization.

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

he’s gonna need to be sedated, 30cc of lorazepam stat 

yo can I get in on that?

From looking  over this thread again and again , it looks  like its only meant to lash out for not being allowed to do anything they want more so than to  have an attempt at a meaningful discussion at all.

BTW what word is worse than toxic? Because this thread seems like it , whatever it is. So yeah I think we need to wrap this one up and close it. Hopefully they do close it.

Um, guys can we not drift off the topic into something that has nothing to do with the APB, please? 

• Thanks 1

:classic_mellow:

Edited by Yood

In short here's my simple suggestion to fix the "golds in bronze" problem, and a few other points.

1. If you turn gold while in a bronze district you get a 1 week ban from bronze districts (people will dethreat and be back within that same day)

* Golds just make another account just to play in bronze districts nothing you can really do about that unless you want to start allowing malware on your computer to stop rerolls crushing people in bronze districts.

* There are actual max level players that deserve to be bronze and simply can't play well enough to get gold

(could be due to lag or inferior hardware, i didn't turn gold till the server was moved and i got under 200 ms)

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 3:08 AM, Vnight said:

Today i would like to talk about the obvious shit going on, that some of us feel guilty about it whenever we DARE! To talk about it somehow...Disguised by formal excuses like "rules")...

I would like to talk about the garbage being allowed in the bronze section(where i play, and will always play regardless of your hate and my threath level). in other words, WHY THE HELL ARE GOLDS EVEN ALLOWED TO STAY ON THIS SECTION.... when its been clear for years that they do that intentionally to troll newbies and silvers.... jeezus i can't imagine any game allowing trolls to take over, fucking degenerate ignorance.

Go figure.

And to think that i need autohotkey for a different game(that doesn't have it as blacklisted) but apb fucking kicks me from itself regardless (i multibox... basically i play more games at the same time lol, its called multi tasking), even if i'm not using it for this game... it makes my apb experience drop even more than it used to be... i mean wtf have we gained so far... lol hackers are as they always used to be, we got a new gun that its overpriced in ah, and we also got no lag fixes, as  my friend said from his first impression, that this game its garbage cuz of its extreme lag issues... not sure what we have actually gained since LO... but whatever... i'm a devoted moron.

My experience was always the same before LO and after LO... so that's why i can't see much of that so called IMPROVEMENT!!!

In my experience, all we got its simple bullshoot feeding the sheeple that actually believe in everything that's being typed in here.

I can't believe this game actually blocks legal script programs, and totally allows illegal ones...(tested them myself) to freely enjoy themselves...probably the most common issue about all the games in this world, but still... you are fucking up my legal and illegal perception of normal and illlegal experience over the excuse about trying to cover hacking scripts...  oh and by the way, i still use my LEGAL mouse/keyboard script program(that i bought as a package)... which means i still automatically use my semi weps, regardless of your shitty restrictions as fully automatic....(which i still wonder how legal they really are) you said that everything as such is potential bannable among your previous pl.

Please ban me, i couldn't care less... you ppl sound like you have no idea wtf are you leading at this point.

I'm not even trying to be a smartass(srry) but sometimes things need to be spoken out(which is your job, not mine.).

I love this game, but not enough to compromise my dignity.

So gl with that folks, and have a good healthy new year 🙂

U last one talk about bronze lmao u can even aim with ur osmaw max rank

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

In short here's my simple suggestion to fix the "golds in bronze" problem, and a few other points.

1. If you turn gold while in a bronze district you get a 1 week ban from bronze districts (people will dethreat and be back within that same day)

* Golds just make another account just to play in bronze districts nothing you can really do about that unless you want to start allowing malware on your computer to stop rerolls crushing people in bronze districts.

* There are actual max level players that deserve to be bronze and simply can't play well enough to get gold

(could be due to lag or inferior hardware, i didn't turn gold till the server was moved and i got under 200 ms)

I doubt max ranks just make a new account to farm bronzes.  That's not what the usually fully customized account owning player would ever do, as he starts form entirely 0

But yes there are just legit max rank bronze/silvers.  Some people are just bad at those games that's why threads exist.

24 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

I doubt max ranks just make a new account to farm bronzes.

Are you new here?

My friend makes a new account whenever he wants to play "all my mates are in bronze districts"

Just now, Zolerox said:

Are you new here?

My friend makes a new account whenever he wants to play "all my mates are in bronze districts"

pretty sure with the low pop of the server there aren't more than 10 of these people.

Minor solution to save hurt feelings, as soon as your rank changes to gold, you get kicked from that district and are no longer able to join it.

this of course makes all sorts of people cry, which is why the real solution is to have a better spread of skill districts rather than a hard gold silver bronze, you'd need a Intermediary district for each of the levels as a transition zone, but to do that effectively you need better control over where you can put and how you match people.

tl:dr - when LO make cross district match making a thing, you will find all this issue disappear.

1 hour ago, Seadee said:

tl:dr - when LO make cross district match making a thing, you will find all this issue disappear.

Sorry, i think u dint understand it.

Ppl who complain that there arent enough ppl in my district will get benefitted. The dethreaters will gonna cry soo hard and ask it to revert to old matchmaking cuz they get their asses handed to them every match.

Get ready to see new posts everyday if this happens.

19 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Ppl who complain that there arent enough ppl in my district will get benefitted. The dethreaters will gonna cry soo hard and ask it to revert to old matchmaking cuz they get their asses handed to them every match.

At least we know what tears next year's snowballs will be made of. 

On 1/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, Vnight said:

FROM MY EXPERIENC,E THERE IS BUT A EXTREME LIMIT ABOUT TOLERANCE, IF THAT POINT GETS OVERRAPED, ITS PURE DONE, THERE  IS NOR WILL EVER BE ANY EXZCUSE FOR IT. (MY PERSONAL CONCEPT)

THERE IS A REASON WHY HISTORY KNOWS BETTER.

sO MANY PPL DIED FOR US, AND HERE WE ARE NOT GIVING A FUCK... I MEAN HOW WO7ULD YOU INTERPRET A HISTORY LESSON OUT OF THE USUAL...?

pROLLY OMETHING THAT JUST CAME OUT OF YOUR patootie... OK, PROBLEM IS... SOME PPL MIGHT GIVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT... EVEB UF YOIU ARE ALREADY EXPIRED AS A FUCKING tv STAR. yET HERE YOU ARE THINKING BETTER. sOP YOU KNOW... tEACH ME SENSEI?

THE MOST COMMON ESCUSE..

THAT'S WHY I PRAISE LOGIC OVER RELIGION :)))

WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT LOGIC THEN ABOUT RELIGION, I MIGHT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WEHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, BUT TILL THEN, ENJOY YOUR TROLLING.

I see valued member of the community Vnight is here to give some great on topic discussion.

16 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

I am quite happy to hand asses to people, i'm there sitting in gold waiting for opp and get nothing, i've got to step down to silver just to get any kind of opposition, it's almost never a fair match.

people need to get their asses kicked for a while to even out their score, thats why they have such a problem, they THINK they are better than they are, i know there are many people better than me, who i just cant compete against, but its fun to play them because hard mode is best mode.

all those people who are clearly higher skilled but for some reason ENJOY playing in those low ranges, i just dont get... do they start a new game then select easy mode and after completing the game reassure themselves with a pat on the back and a job well done?

pah

sickens me, now i dont mind when people ARE that "bad" at a game, but it's easy to tell in APB that most are just poopy butt holes, fair match making WILL "upset" those people, but at the end of the day they dont deserve the chance to whine about "fair" match making when they spend their time messing up the system.

the whole system doesnt work BECAUSE of the people who make it their business to be poor sportspersons.

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tl:dr - yeah and they deserve everything they get.

Oook... i give up, you won, lol... you won even before i started this stupid clone of a thread.

The point here is that the troll has been served, so thank you all and good night/day.

Truth is, i know quite well that whatever i make up on this forums never stands a chance... its just the hate... that needs feeding... i'm kinda sorry tho...

The owner does the laws as he pleases regardless... and the current laws are because of low population.

And with that, the thread should be closed and forgotten.

And perhaps a perma-mute(forums and ingame) for me would be awesome, thank you!

Hate forums anyway... but there seems to be no way to get yourself ended in here atm.

Also always remember to use /abandonmission ingame whenever you see me in your round, i just love when that happens, proves that i'm very efficient scaring(annoying) ppl  ingame, as i am outgame.

Thank you.

Edited by Vnight