Delete884943468320878423

Bronze District For Years And Years!

13 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

Hmm, yeah golds join in silver, silvers join in bronze and bronze are supposed to join in green but with this low player base in Jericho that isn't possible..

But, i mainly played in bronze district (because my high ping, i can't be competitive.. just try to have good time here and see how tryhard and sh*t talk can people be playing in bronze). I can say it's very strange when i face a mission vs bronze's.. yeah sometimes we got mission like 3vs1 Trainee, but that is how matchmaking works here. (?) 🤣

Most of the people i play againts are very skilled, sometimes people who play in silver districts join in bronze and they say something like this "Wow, i'm getting killed more than compared in silver"  or "opp here is hard than silver". Maybe that happen because of many players dt in silver.. idk. Most of the match i played in silver are very balanced, but there is always a pro player, maybe hack (?) 😅 that can carry alone our or their team or a well coordinated premade groups.

are you a clan or solo player ?

The most important thing is to try when you play.

So long as you do that, it doesn't matter if you end up qualifying for bronze or silver districts.

Its only an issue if you purposefully lose matches and do poorly in order to deflate your threat so you can play in a district in which you do not belong.

judging prevedushim comment I confident the player must take the OGRE , Kevlar 3 , Colin Jaket 3 and play aganict bronze and silvers simple stock weapons without having any mods ? I can gather a group of 255 lv with different guns and mods trolling the bronze district . you do not understand that this is not a game !? everyone should have a chance to win .

I'm not playing in bronze is Packed to the teeth with mods and weapons , essentially .  I'M NOT A TROLL .

Edited by Yood

Sounds like bronze has players who want to play. All I get on silver nowadays are full clans who refuse to show up to the objective.

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Sounds like bronze has players who want to play. All I get on silver nowadays are full clans who refuse to show up to the objective.

the clans are evil . at least I as a solo player must not play with 2 or 3 rookies against clan players that play always only for their group and using extraneous program to negotiate.

I am not in an evil clan yood geez

and being a solo player means  playing with randoms

randoms means  no coordination in many cases.

clans means learning to work together for the common goal of the mission objective.

clans are not bad

clans make new friends to play APB together and make more fun to play

Edited by Fortune Runner

Fortune Runner after your fun the servers are empty .

1 hour ago, Yood said:

Fortune Runner after your fun the servers are empty .

of course, its not the bad hitreg, the barely-running servers, the unbalanced gameplay, the bad matchmaking, the terrible new player experience, or the high armas prices

its the clans, clans are killing the game

unreal

When I join a district are you sure players are not logging on just to kill me for the luls ?

Even my clan mates do that so it would not surprise me if others joined the district to kill me  and then left afterwards

We kill each other just because anyways lol

But either way ...... I do not dethreat

LoL its perfectly ok to be you thinking it so, problem is they latyely started banning us from out personal opinions, so i'm just gonna say it like it is... youn need to like whatever you don't cuz otherwise this game is going to tell you otherwise) according to their standard.

Truth is... it was never ok, they just stalling thius game to its end, as it seems. so gl supporting it.

and the damaged language i believe should speak for itself.

Edited by Vnight

did the mods remove raped from title or was it op?

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i got banned from expressing my oppinion so you need to go fuck yourself with yours, let's see how banned are you gonna get :)))

Special agewnt fropm some patootie.

Edited by Vnight

Just now, Vnight said:

i got banned from expressing my oppinion so you need to go fuck yourself with yours, let's see how banned are you gonna get :)))

Wait, in game?

Hopefully not permanently. 

you mean, hopefully permanently.

lmao, they like to ban me, cuz i told them that im a troill, and they couldn't ban me from posting here, so now wt6f are they doing, not sure myself.

Still waiting for my perma ban more than 11 years.

And please mr staff, BAN ME ALREADY!!! i need to give up this game and move on... sadly its addictive for somekind of mind, but that's rare, cuz most ppl are cucks, and they have no concept of moral standards... but yeah, teach me sensei, lmao, hopefully one godamn day :/. As if i care :))) Come with the heavy ban Removed Inappropriate language ~@mayii.

15 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Special agewnt fropm some patootie.

probably not banned at all tbh, not sure how you got banned for it if you’re posting right now but ok

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

probably not banned at all tbh, not sure how you got banned for it if you’re posting right now but ok

trust me, i got warned, and banned for a while, then today i managed to express myself afgain, so go fuck yourself, cuz you don't know your shit.

and i just burned my fucking chicken... every fuckin thing here, its a warning or ban risk, wtf is the poiunt of free spech i have no idea, as every time you try it, becomes a political bullshoot. I will NEVER and i  mean EVER support a anti fucking free speech game... not that i ever did it, problerm is, in order to make a point,you need to make a mess out of it :)))

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

trust me, i got warned, and banned for a while, then today i managed to express myself afgain, so go fuck yourself, cuz you don't know your shit.

Mate, are you alright?

25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Coming to forums everyday and not forgetting to post comments on every post, but too late to notice the edit on forum title.

Teach me

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Mate, are you alright?

Dont stop him, this is his time.

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Mate, are you alright?

You are absolutelly normal, ignorant fucking supportive of a anrachy concept, if there as only one time i ever failed about your kind, but that was never an issue, so we always got along, cuz we never had a fucking enemy in our basic concept, so gl mr smartass, as you are just that. Srry for my bad grammar, but im not intrested to learn french. (never was).

oh... lol didn't you know???,,, the population is so low, that they stopped remioving trolls too... too bad for you assholes i guess :))) I mean can u imagine them removing the last supportive roups from this game just cuz you are butthurt? Go figure... cuz i was so often butthutrt, that i simply used my intelect, and gave up that questline for trolls. but recently picked it up, as they simply don't care about ppl tyhat use brain, and only care about ppl that use their credit card. Bad improvement, but who am i to say so.

Anyway, please teach me, i might be wrong, and miss allot of things, but you ot superior information, so do teach me, or give me a break.

... itsa nightmare to close this up... hope you managed to figure it out and finally ban me. im sick of myself too :)))

Edited by Vnight

11 minutes ago, Vnight said:

You are absolutelly normal, ignorant fucking supportive of a anrachy concept, if there as only one time i ever failed about your kind, but that was never an issue, so we always got along, cuz we never had a fucking enemy in our basic concept, so gl mr smartass, as you are just that. Srry for my bad grammar, but im not intrested to learn french. (never was).

oh... lol didn't you know???,,, the population is so low, that they stopped remioving trolls too... too bad for you assholes i guess :))) I mean can u imagine them removing the last supportive roups from this game just cuz you are butthurt? Go figure... cuz i was so often butthutrt, that i simply used my intelect, and gave up that questline for trolls. but recently picked it up, as they simply don't care about ppl tyhat use brain, and only care about ppl that use their credit card. Bad improvement, but who am i to say so.

Anyway, please teach me, i might be wrong, and miss allot of things, but you ot superior information, so do teach me, or give me a break.

... itsa nightmare to close this up... hope you managed to figure it out and finally ban me. im sick of myself too :)))

Bro, I'm just a random player, same as you. 

I can't ban anyone from anything. 

21 minutes ago, Vnight said:

and i just burned my fucking chicken... every fuckin thing here, its a warning or ban risk, wtf is the poiunt of free spech i have no idea, as every time you try it, becomes a political bullshoot. I will NEVER and i  mean EVER support a anti fucking free speech game... not that i ever did it, problerm is, in order to make a point,you need to make a mess out of it :)))

so you don’t support any game?

because no games will allow you true freedom of speech

4 hours ago, Vnight said:

trust me, i got warned, and banned for a while, then today i managed to express myself afgain, so go ***k yourself, cuz you don't know your sh**.

and i just burned my ***king chicken... every ***kin thing here, its a warning or ban risk, wtf is the poiunt of free spech i have no idea, as every time you try it, becomes a political bullshoot. I will NEVER and i  mean EVER support a anti-***king free speech game... not that i ever did it, problerm is, in order to make a point,you need to make a mess out of it :)))

Ok bud. Let's go back to High School Junior Year - American Government:

Amendment 1 to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

There's a few key terms in here. We're gonna take a few things here that are irrelevant, i.e. anything pertaining to religion, as that does not include anything of relevance to our argument.

Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment protections only apply to the United States Constitution. Which, for much of the first century of our great nation, only applied to the federal government. State laws were exempt from following the Constitution directly. So, states could pass laws that would be unconstitutional today, as of our interpretation. And in fact, many did. Not exclusively violating the first amendment protections, but other portions of the Constitution.

The first word in the amendment is: Congress. The United States of America Congress. This was designated to apply exclusively to the federal government.

That is where our arguments collide. You're implying that a private entity, Little Orbit LLC. is required to give you, or acknowledge your freedom of speech. This company, although based out of the state of California, is not required to enforce the Constitution. This document only protects citizens and nationals from governmental overreach.

Gaming companies, like Electronic Arts, Activision, and Little Orbit all need to maintain a positive image. That is why the forum rules exist. To maintain order, and a peaceful, location to discuss issues, topics, and off-topics relating to APB, Fallen Earth, and/or other games. If you keep making inflammatory posts, where you do show your disregard for the forum rules, then it is only natural for the consequences of such actions to proceed forth. You agree to all the rules when you create the account, you agree to the End User License Agreement before you play, you even agree to the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct before you can even click login. You can't say you don't agree to such rules when you are here posting on the forums.

Here's to hoping that my wall of text didn't scare you away.

tl;dr

Freedom of Speech is a U.S.A. right protected from the government by the government, not a private third party.

• Like 1